days passed like winds !

love triangle....

eunjung opened her eyes and saw daran next to her , her eyes were close . she tried to sit jiyeon saw her and helped her .
eunjung remembered today she is gonna lose her daughter forever jiyeon looked at eunjung eyes it was obvious   she was crying whole night . their mom came in .
- eunjung ah , lee family came ! eunjung was scared , a woman and a man came in the room.
- hello miss ham !
- hello .
the woman told eunjung : can I hug her ?
eunjung couldn’t answer just moved her head as yes .
woman hugged the baby , da ran cried and eunjung's heart beats faster the woman start moving daran and comfort her and the man said : can we go now !?
eunjung's mom said yes ! when there were leaving eunjung screamed and said : stop !
the woman and man stopped and looked in eunjung's eyes jiyeon said : onnii !!what is it ?
eunjung said : mom don't let them take her … I do anything to take care of her … I work hard … but don't let them take my child !!
her eyes was full of tears and jiyeon was the same but their mom didn’t said anything and woman and man wanted to left eunjung burst into tears and she  was whining and crying so hard  man and woman moved but eunjung's mom shouted : didn't u hear what my daughter said ? leave the baby here and go !
eunjung looked at her mom she was thankful , so much…
the woman said : but u said u don't want the baby jiyeon stood up and said : give me da ran ! we don’t give her to you .. she is our my onnni's daughter she will be forever !
when they left eunjung said : omma .. thank u !!! I couldn’t let my daughter go becaz of u omma … becaz u never taught me to let people we love go ! u never taught me to be a bad mom ! her mom kissed her forehead and said : eun jung ah ! im proud of u ! I raised u well ! we leave this neighborhood .. and we found a new place no one can bother u and jiyeon !
eunjung kissed daran and said : daran , ur grandmother who u have her name saved us …

6 years later
eunjung looked at her watch : oh …again! Im late !!
saw daran sleeping next to her , kissed her and stood up she had to go to work , she went to jiyeon was sleeping she yelled : jiyeon ah … wake up it's 8 !
jiyeon opened her eyes : ah…chinja ?
eunjung : neh…  u said u had a class today in 8 !
jiyeon said : it's already late . and slept again . eunjung said : yah u don’t care about anything ! don’t be that much lazy jiyeon ah !
jiyeon said : but if I sleep , it gonna be good for u becaz u don't need to take daran to kindergarten ! am I right !!??
eunjung thought and said : enjoy ur sleeping jiyeon ah !!
she hurried and took a cab becaz she already lost the bus .
six years passed , eunjung is 24 years old now and yes she is not a doctor and she works as a maid for a rich old woman which is so kind but her children have left her becaz they are so busy with their lives , she always treats eunjung like her daughter and she really loves her . jiyeon finally finished high school and now she studies in college , becaz of eunjung's mother's sickness they were forced to sell their house last year to pay for eunjung's mother operation and now they are tenant , they are poor , but that doesn't stop them of being happy , daran , a cute and lovely girl always warm their hearts !
eunjung and hyomin are still best friends , hyomin went to college and she works in a small company , with an always angry boss . in these years eunjung went through lot's of thing and hardships although she had jiyeon and her omma but raising a kid wasn't easy .wooyoung and hyomin always helped them , and eunjung is always so thankful of them .
eunjung has a part time job in afternoon , she works in a restaurant as a waitress . she doesn't wants her mom work again so she works in two places .
the cab stopped and eunjung paid the driver she had keys so she opened the door . hurried and went to mrs yoon's room to give her , her drugs .
she was asleep eunjung called her : ajumma … ajumma !
she didn't answer she said again : ajumma …wake up its time for ur drugs …
eunjung touch ajumma's body … she didn’t breath anymore
eunjung with an scared voice : ajumma … ajumma  … plz wake up ! ajumma u cant be died !
but she was …
after one hour ajumma's children showed up , in this six years eunjung just saw them twice or maybe three times . the only person who was crying was eunjung.
his two sons and her only daughter , they looked so relaxed that eunjung couldn’t believe they are her children .
eunjung packed her stuff and wanted to leave so told ajumma's older son :im going … sorry for ur loss !
the guy looked at eunjung's face and thought she is pretty answered : thank.
eunjung left and decide to walk on way she shed tears for ajumma  she heard a car's hoot :eunjungshi.. right ? the guy said .
eunjung looked at the driver's face she was ajumma's son
- yes.. what u want ?
- I just want you to drive u  a pretty woman like u shouldn’t walk .
- im fine . thanks .
the guy stopped the car in front of eunjung and said : a pretty woman like u shouldn’t be a maid ,u can use ur  elegance a lot  that's my number I wait for ur call .
and gave eunjung a card which his number was one it .
eunjung said : then wait forever .
and throw the card away . the guy smiled and said : u would regret it pretty.
and left . eunjung said : u can use ur elegance a lot !!! what a stupid guy he thought im a or some thing !!!!??
mrs yoon's son went to to his hotel ! he was wondered why eunjung didn’t took his card most girl after seeing his car they give him their numbers themselves !