new job for pabo waitress

love triangle....

eunjung didn’t go home and start to search for a new job but she didn’t find one so went to restaurant as usual .  she needed to find a job immediately jiyeon's callege and daran's kindergarten expenses were forcing her to find another job, she went to her boss's office
boss – ne eunjung ?
eunjung- I wanted to ask u if I can work here full time !
boss – we already have enough workers eunjungshii…
eunjung – ah, I understand …. Thank u anyway.
boss – sorry eunjungshii…….
eunjung left his room and went to take  costumers their orders she went to a table that a couple we're sat eunjung said : hi..welcome ! what can I bring for u ???
the guy was taecyeon who is daran's uncle and the woman was a rich girl who came with taecyeon on blind date and that was clear taecyeon doesn't like her becaz she looked so   haughty ! the girl looked at eunjung and asked : just bring chicken soup .. I have diet !
eunjung thought so why u r coming to restaurant ? what pabo !! and smiled.
the girl : did I say sth funny ?
eunjung : oh no ….! I bring u chicken soup … what about u ajashi ???
taecyeon : same as lady !
 and eunjung left .
after 15 minutes eunjung came with two soups put one in front of the girl but when she wanted to put the other one in front of taecyeon her hand shacked  and all of soup poured on taecyeon' pants . the soup was hot and taecyeon stood up and yelled : it's hot … it's hot  eunjung was putting her hand in front of taecyeon's eyes were wide open and everybody were looking at them , eunjung didn’t know what to do finally she took the bottle of wine and poured it on teacyeon's pants to make him a little cooler !!
taecyeon said : what are u doing paboo ????
eunjung said : I just wanted to cool u ! I clean it for u !
she immediately  took her skirt and start to clean  taecyeon's pants with it!
the girl with taecyeon was angry just like taecyeon and said : stop it u stupid girl !
she said it loudly so eunjung was shocked and stopped it while her head was down .
- im so sry..
the girl said : sry ??? u know how much his clothes cost !
eunjung said : ah.. im so sry !!
eunjung's boss at that time  showed up : eunjung shiii( he almost shouted ) …. U made problems again ?
eunjung couldn’t say anything she was so embarrassed , that girl said : such A senseless worker u have !!! she most pay for she is done !!!
eunjung's head was down still , she felt sad they just keep telling bad things to her . her eyes were teary and she felt she is alone . taecyeon saw her face down and felt for her , so said : it's enough jina shii ! let's go !
it was first time taecyeon was kind , and even himself was wondered why he just left that girl ! jina said : but … oppa !!!
taecyeon said : I cant stand here with this mess on my dress to punish a  unintelligent waitress !
even when he wanted to be nice he ruins it somehow :D !
when they left eunjung took a deep breath and for 45 minutes  listened to her  boss preaching. When she left it was late so she didn't have any hope to see daran becaz she mighttt being asleep already .
she went to daran's bed , she was asleep and eunjung kissed her soft cheek and thought : daran ah , omma will work hard to make a good future for u , u can go to college  not being like ur omma . she was to tired so she just fall sleep after 5 minutes .
taecyeon came home he was angry he changed his clothes and sat on couch : aisshh … it couldn’t been worse than that ! but he thought : at least I becaz of that pabo waitress I was rescued from that girl jina ! he remembered eunjung;s face and smiled but after 10 seconds thought why im smiling ?? he scowled and went to bed .
eunjung woke up in morning and went to her mom's room to say hello .
- morning omma !
her mother smiled and said : good morning eunjung ah  why u r not going to work ? isn’t late ?
- ah omma.. yesterday ajumma passed away. I have to find another job !
her mother was shocked : really ??????? did her children came to see her at least after her death ?????
eunjung remembered ajumma's son , and said : they didn’t even looked sad !
omma , im going to find a new job today !
- ah .. good luck eunjung ah
eunjung went to a company , that find jobs for maid finally after three day eunjung find a job she went to the address that company gave her when the cab stopped she thought : wow… it's like a palace .. ah anii aniii I don’t think a palace is that cool ! she rang the bell and a guy came out and open the door .
- who are u agashi ?
- im ham eunjung , I'm a new maid .
the guy said : come in plz … eunjung went inside and she was looking at the house it had a big garden full of flowers eunjung thought it's a small paradise !
the guy introduce her to an womon who looked 45 or my 50 years old and said : miss ham , this ur supervisor , miss goo !
eunjung thought : miss ??
she bowed and said : hello. Im ham eunjung. The new maid.
the woman looked at her coldly and said : I show u house . follow me while she was walking she said u r the 14th maid now we change them immediately becaz mr choi doesn't like stupid girls! So be careful u girl  !
eunjung : I do my best !
- hope so !
the woman continued : mr choi now lives here alone , after his father's death about three years ago her mother and her sister went to US to leave with the other son of family .
eunjung thought : poor fellow , he most be really alone …
miss goo gave her clothes and said : that's what maids wear in here !
- maids ? there are onther maids too ??
-   yes .. two cooks and  another maid , called sunny  with me and u we're 5 . we have one gardener , and also two sentry .
eunjung thought ahh… this mr choi most be really really rich !