sijung

love triangle....


eunjung continued : u heard me ? go inside !!!!!
daran went inside and siwon was shocked by eunjung's reaction  he said : why u r so serious and mad ??? what's wrong with ..
eunjung didn’t let him continue and went inside and closed the door !
she leaned on door : why Im mad ??? u really don’t know ?u really don’t remember me ?
and started to cry …
eunjung turned off her phone's alarm . she should search for job again today . she opened the door and went out and saw siwon siting  on footstool in front of her house !!!
siwon saw eunjung stood up and said : hi !
eunjung said : yah.. what are u doing here ?
siwon : I stayed here for all night becaz I want u to forgive me !
eunjung said :AISHHH u rich people make me crazy .. go away….
siwon : I wont until u forgive !
eunjung : fine I forgive u !now go …  it's lame !
siwon : okay let's go !
eunjung : let's go ? u go !
siwon : but u said u forgave me ! so u should come back to ur job !!!
eunjung said : I won't ! never ever !
siwon sat again : then I won't go anywhere !!
eunjung : fine sit here!
she left and siwon said : aishh this girl !
It was about 9 pm. Eunjung came home and saw siwon leaned on the wall and his eyes are closed . ah … he was sleeping !
eunjung thought : he is cute when he Is sleeping !
siwon opened his eyes and eunjung moved toward the door and pretend she wasn’t looking at him ! siwon stood up and took her hand and said : YAH … WHAT KIND OF GIRL COMES HOME THAT LATE ???? U WENT 8 AM AND NOW IS ALMOST TEN PM !!
eunjung said : yah.. let me go !!! it's not ur job !!!
siwon said : im hungry let's eat something !
eunjung pulled her hand but siwon didn’t leave it .
eunjung said : AHH ..GOD ! I DON’T KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE THAT U R PUNISHING ME !
LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOO !
siwon said : ah .. u r so noisy !!! im hungry !
eunjung : IM NOT !
at this time both of them heard sound of eunjung's stomach !  eunjung bite her lip and put her hand on her stomach ! siwon laughed and pulled eunjung behind himself .
eunjung looked at table and lobster there were lot's of food that eunjung thought it's enough for one week . siwon said : eat !
eunjung scowled and said : I wont !
siwon said : okay ! so I'll eat !
he start to eat and after 3 minutes eunjung thought that’s free and she felt so hungry so started to eat siwon smiled and looked at her eunjung said : YAH becaz it's not good manner to not eat when u r on table I'll eat .
siwon was full but eunjung was eating he said : YAH .. STOP EATING !  u r not worried about getting fat ????
eunjung said : nope.. as long as it's free im okay !
siwon smiled and looked at her face .. he felt happy by seeing her and he wasn’t sure why !
they left restaurant and eunjung said : good bye … tanx for dinner ..
siwon : I'll drive u !
eunjung : no need im fine ..
siwon said : u haven’t learn ur lesson yet ? when I say something u should do it !
eunjung said : YAH… I THINK I TAKING IT EASY ON YOU ! IM NOT THAT KIND GIRLS WHO JUST FOLLOW .. AND BECAZ U SAID THAT I WONT COME WITH U !
siwon smiled and said : I bet I can take u home !
eunjung : he he he ..  u cant !!
siwon ran to eunjung and lift eunjung on his shoulder eunjung was screaming and people were looking at them ! she moved herself to come down but  siwon slapped her and said : shigroo im not gonna let u down ! he took her to car and drive her to home !
eunjung came out of car it was a cool weather . siwon came out too and eunjung said : ahhh… plzzz go now ! I did anything u like !!
siwon didn’t care and said : let's sit on this bench  !
eunjung said : AISHHH and sat !
eunjung- what is it again ?
siwon : promise u will come tomorrow !
eunjung scowled , but siwon looked immaculate she couldn’t say no , and said : fine……….
siwon smiled both of them were silent and looking to stars on sky !
ine of the stars was shining eunjung looked at it and said : WOW it's beautiful..
siwon didn’t hear what she said becaz he was spellbound by eunjung's prettiness he came closer and put his hand on eunjung's waist ! eunjung was shocked and said : w..what are.. u ..doing?
siwon looked at eunjung's pink lips and wanted to kiss her but eunjung stood up and said : ah …I go .. have a good night ! siwon came to his senses and thought what did I want to do ?
he stood up and told eunjung who was leaving : ah… u 2 …see ya tomorrow !
he sat again and start to think!
on the otherside of street taecyeon was in his car and he saw everything ! he smiled when he saw eunjung refused to kiss siwon …
after 1 minute he told himself : YAH tecyeon ..why u r laughing ? he started the car and went to home .