USA

love triangle....

siwon's house
suzy opened the door and her dog ran to siwon, siwon was sitting on a chair looked at suzy's face without any feeling . suzy said : shiwon… I bring u orange juice … u always loved it .
siwon didn’t say anything . suzy's eyes get teary she couldn’t believe siwon doesn't recognize him.
siwon said : why are u crying ?
suzy said : im not crying .. some thing was in my eye and turned back .
siwon felt sad for suzy so said : who old are u ?
- im  .. im fifteen!
- aha …. How old I am ??????
suzy smiled : u r 25 .. and u r a doctor .
- I know im a doctor ! there some parts of brain which are valid but I don’t remember my family and people who I knew before that tall girl told me I might never ever remember this part !
suzy – tall girl ? ahh u mean uee ?
- her name is uee ? yes uee ! what a weird name !
suzy smiled and said : agree !
suzy showed siwon some old albums to help him remember but he didn’t remember none of ppl or places in pictures , suzy left room and sit behind the door and start to cry .
mr choi saw her : suzy… what is it … u r crying for siwon ? suzy stand up and mr choi hugged him
suzy said : abba .. he doesn't remember a thing …  he doesn’t know my name even !!!
his father said :suzy ! we are gonna find a way for it ! I talked with my friend in US , and he said there are better doctors for him … 
- u want to send him US ?
- yes..it's better than here  , better doctors and siwon doesn’t feel well in here becaz when he see us sad he feels guilty becaz he doesn’t remember us before his accident he had an exam for one of US universities for his medical specialty  and i  saw the results yesterday and he was accepted his doctor said there is high probability he  doesn’t remember us again so that might cause him a big disappointment but if we give him a fresh start and some time it helps him more …!
- dad… I can't handle not seeing siwon …… and we cant send him to US  alone !!!
- uee was accepted in this exam too . and she wants to go
she can take care of him and help him remember us !!
-- u mean they marry !?????
- no .. I still feel guilty for putting  siwon under pressure to marry uee  before and siwon cant marry uee in this situation  so they go to America as friends !
suzy didn’t know what too say his father was right … but she still couldn’t handle being disagree becaz she really misses siwon !
two weeks later
eunjung and hyomin both were so sad .that day hyomin went to eunjung's house to talk to her
hyomin :  u have to tell ur mom !
eunjung : hyomin ah… I cant …. I cant even look in her eyes she always tried hard for us to study … and now I have to tell her im pregnant  ? I prefer to kill my self …. !!!
hyomin : eunjung don't say that .. that's ur only choice .. if not what u r going to do ! r u going to tell that guy … choi siwon ????
eunjung : hyomin I really don’t know what im gonna do !!
hyomin : but u have to do it at least  .. and he is doctor he might can help u to get rid of this baby !!!
eunjung felt sth! get rid of ??  hyomin means to kill the baby ? the baby that she couldn’t even fill that exsits … she felt sad after hearing what hyomin says . but there is the only choice she got becaz of her dream !! being a doctor … becaz of this baby she never can be a doctor and she should forget every thing about her future !
so she said : hyomin ah ! I have to call choi siwon …. U r right !
eunjung  remembered she got his number of a nurse searched in phone and finally find it . she was afraid at first to call but hyomin encouraged her and she called .
siwon was getting ready for his flight he dressed and from the window she saw uee is coming he left his room and went to hall where his mother and others were standing and his mother and suzy were crying . in these weeks he was more familiar with this family and he felt sad when he saw them crying and he felt even sorry for not remembering them . he hugged them all and when it comes to taecyeon, taecyeon whispered in his ears : be careful … I know I never told you  before but I really love you bro , and any problem u had just call me I'll be there for u .
siwon didn't remember a thing but he felt he always loved this man in his past although he doesn't remember him now . his warm felt warm by what taecyeon told him !
taecyeon looked at uee's eyes . the way he looked at uee was full of love , the love that uee never could see. Taecyeon said : uee… be careful … and hugged her his heart was beating fast that fast that he was afraid uee hear its voice but it doesn't happened and uee said : siwon ah … u r ready .. let's go and left taecyeon's arm .
siwon said : yes lets go.
uee and siwon went to airport and when they left suzy saw siwon's phone is ringing .
she thought : oh he forgot his phone .. but its ok he can buy another in US.
looked at the phone :
ham eunjung ? who is it ?
she answere : yoboseo !!?
eunjung was shocked who is that girl : hi … is that  choi siwon shi's phone ?