siwon's car crash

love triangle....

eunjung was shocked : but … but im only 18 ! why u like to go out with me ..???????
siwon said : who cares about age .. I can't stop thinking about u !
eunjung : but I want to study … I don’t want any distraction !! so sry ..
eunjung stood up and said : mianeh … I think we should jus forget all about that night …
good bye . and left ! siwon couldn’t believe he was rejected by a girl ! girls always loved her and sometimes they even asked him out !!
siwon went out he was  sad. Eunjung was right she is only 18 !!
2 month later
siwon still is fighting with his parents and he doesn’t want to marry uee , he also can't stop thinking about eunjung and he can't forget that night ,sometimes hide in front her school to see her when she is going to school and talks with hyomin and laughs !!
eunjung : hyomin ah ! I dont know what's wrong with me this days ! I just keep eating and eating !
hyomin : u r right I think  u turned a little fat !
eunjung : ah.. u r right .. I should be careful !!
eunjung l felt she is hungry and said : hyomin ah ! let's buy rice cakes !!
- yahhh….. u eat a lot this days !
-  im gonna start a diet from tomorrow !
- u said it yesterday too!
- yah hyomin..ah …….
- arassoo arasso let's go !
siwon's home :
siwon : ommmaaa ! how many times I should say that ??? I don't want to marry uee !!! shirroo!
left the living room and went to his room . taecyeon opened the door .
- can I come in ?
- sure … sit !
- tanx..
siwon asked :  u want to tell me something ?????????
and continued : hyung..don’t tell me marry uee………….. I don’t love her and it never happens !!
taecyeon : I didn’t want to say that … I just don’t want to see uee heartbroken !!
siwon : me too…she is like a sister for us , I like her as much as I love suzy … but I cant see her as my future wife !!!
taecyeon thought : pabo uee why u love him ? why not me ??
taecyeon : siwon… is it becaz of the girl u were in hotel with ????
siwon sadly : not completely ….. but I like her ………..
taecyeon : oh !! so u r finally seeing some one?????
siwon : nopeee…………
taecyeonn : why ???
siwon : she doesn't like me ………
taecyeon : but my worker said she stayed with u till morning ……
siwon : we didn’t meant to do it she wanted to give me sth , I ask her o drink one cup of wine but we end up with whole bottle of vodka !!! both of us were so drunk and it happened , for her it was just meaning but I like her…..
taecyeon said : and she said she doesn’t like ???? I cant believe a girl told u that !!!
siwon : she didn’t say that clearly but she said I want to study and I don’t need any distraction.
- is she a professor or some thing………
- nope she is an student !
- whaaaaaaaat ?????? what the hell u r talking about ???????????????? u slept with a student ? dude u r insane …………….
- I know she is 18 , but u have to see her, she is pretty for me prettiest girl ever !!
taecyeon angrily : dude u r even more stupid than a 18 girl ! u reven asked her to go on a date with u ?? DAEBAK !!!!!!!!
next day
siwon woke up as usual it was late so he hurried , he had a patient to get , an old ajumma who siwon really likes and today he wants to operate her today .
his mom – siwon ah … come eat breakfast ..
- nope omma im already late ………
when he was driving car his phone rang , looked at it and saw uee's picture answered it
- yes uee ? sry im late im on way……… take her to surgery , im coming …
siwon was talking so he didn't saw a truck is coming .
uee said : si won ah… no need to hurry..
- what u mean ?
- ajumma……. That ajumma .. this morning … she didn't woke up ………
siwon was shocked remembered ajumma's face and feel pain in his heart ………
he was thinking about it , and he just saw a truck on his way he tried to stop the car but it was too late and he smashed to the truck !
eunjung opend her eyes she was gasping , she saw a bad dream and her eyes was teary
 jiyeon jumped to her : eunjung ah.. what's wrong with u ??
eunjung : jiiii ! I saw a bad dream and start to cry .
jiyeon hugged her and said : onni it was just a bad dream …. It's ok now !!