world hotel !

love triangle....

! he left home angry and confused and as usual when is angry he went to taecyeon's hotel . one of biggest hotel's in seoul or even korea , some times he wished he was like taecyeon ! no one could force him to do what he doesn’t want ! he was such brave person and some times scary he headed to bar of hotel  and ordered vodka .
eunjung's piano class was done she took a cab and went to hospital where they told her siwon is not there and they didn't took money of her but one of the nurses give siwon's number to her . she called him : yoboseo ? choi shiwon shi ?
siwon with a drunk voice : nee? Who is it ?
eunjung : aneaseo , im ham eunjung the girl that ..
eunjung's sentence was incomplete becaz siwon said : ah… eunjunnnnnnng shii ! nice to hear your voice !!!!!!!!! what is it ???
- I need to see mr choi !!!!
- woeo ?
- I have to give ur money back it's too much !!!!!
- ah eunjung shii I said its okay …..
- no it's not … where are u now , give me the address and I'll come there and we talk ..
siwon : but…
eunjung : plz give me the address !
siwon : fine … it's world hotel on ………………..
eunjung took a cab when got there it was 8 p.m ! she thought : it's getting dark ! I have to hurry  and ran but she strike with someone and fell down looked up a tall guy in suits was looking at her she stand up and said im so sry sir ! for the first time she look at the guy's eye his face was serious but attractive their eyes meet and eunjung felt embarrassed . the guy was taecyeon , siwon's older brother there were two guys behind him : are u okay mr taecyeon ?
eunjung thought : ops ! he most be some onbe important . so she said : im so sry sir .
taecyeon said : next time be more careful ! and left
 eunjung said what a wansagaji  wanja ( selfish prince )!!
taecyeon heard it while he was getting to his car and  smiled and thought she is cute !
but again his cold face came and scowled .
eunjung went to bar where siwon was sitting on a chair  and drinking wine . eunjung step forward : aniyaseo !!
siwon looked at her : hello … and bowed
- It s your money ! I didn’t notice to it when you gave it to me but when u left I found out it's too much and put the money on the table .
siwon : no need to do it miss eunjung she, its yours !
eunjung: it's yours and I don’t want it ! im leaving now …
siwon said : eunjung shii at least let me make it up to you by buying u drink !!
eunjung scowled and said : no need but thanks !
she was about to leave and siwon said : what an idiot I am !!! u r underage for drinking … u r still student ! so sry miss eunjung.
eunjung said : nope im not …
- yes u r still in school so u are…
- no im 18 becaz I went to school 1 year later compared ppl in my age
- so what's wrong with drinking , be my guest or maybe u r not a good drinker !
eunjung wanted to show him she is good drinker so said: ok I'll stay , but only one cup !
 siwon said : if u can't it's okay , go !
eunjung : nope I can and sat .
servant bring them another cup and siwon pour it eunjung drink it quickly and said : ahh while rubbing her lips together . siwon smiled and said : u r a drinker !!!
eunjung said : to be honest it's my first time !!
siwon didn't said anything and drink another cup .
eunjung : what's going on ? u look sad !
siwon said : becazim forced to marry a girl who I don’t like !!!
eunjung drank another cup and said : why ? who forced u ?
- my family… becaz the girl is really rich and her father works with mine ! and my mom really likes her …
eunjung – maybe it's not that bad and she is a good girl !
siwon – not maybe… she is really a good girl… but ..but I always wanted to marryn some one whom when I see my heart beats faster …  I mean some one who I really love with all my heart !
eunjung was agree with him she always wanted the same looked in siwon's eyes she thought he is pretty and and he had a nice personality too !
they chat about one hour , both of them were drunk eunjung said : siwon shiii , let's go I take a cab for u .
- im gonna stay here , I have a room in this hotel .
eunjung looked at him , he was to drunk so she decided to help him .
- u cant walk , I help u to go to your room . eujung helped siwon to put his hand on her shoulder and asked : where is your room ?
-  it's room number 200 . eunjung helped him and after about 30 minutes searching she found  the room : siwon shii give me the keys .
siwon give a card and eunjung used it to open the door eunjung helped and put siwon on bed when she wanted to leave suddenly siwon hugged her and pulled her on bed
eunjung – ah… si ..siwon shii.. what .. r u doinggg ?
siwon looked at eunjung's eyes and said : eunjungshiii…. U r so pretty … and start to kissing her eunjung tried to stop him but she was drunk too so after 1 minute she start to kissing himback !!!