let's date

love triangle....

in morning
eunjung opened her eye asked herself : where am I ?
she try to move but some one was hugged her tightly she turned back and saw siwon's face .
for some seconds eunjung froze ! she looked at her body she wasn't wear anything …. She just couldn’t believe : I leep with him last nigh ? oh god how that happened she tried to stand up and her moves made siwon awake siwon open her eyes and saw eunjung .. his eyes were wide open he couldn’t believe it to !! what we've done last night ? he asked himself eunjung while rolling sheet around her stand up and try to found her clothes …
siwon was shocked and said : eunjung shii… I don’t know how that's happened …. We both were drunk eunjung couldn’t handle it and her eyes start to shed tear she weared her clothes and start to run ! siwon wore his clothes as well and tried to follow her but when he went out he didn't saw her anywhere…
- oh crap….. how could I do that ………..
eunjung was on cab and start to cry and she called hyomin , it was Sunday so hyomin was home
- yobosioo !!?
eunjung start to cry and told hyomin she needs to see her hyomin was worried and told her to come her house but eunjung didn't want to see hyomin's family in this situation she hyomin told her to go to the park near her house . after 30 mins , eunjung was there she saw hyomin an told her every thing and hyomin tried to comfort her and told her is something normal and this things happened eunjung felt a little better  , and she went to her home her mom and jiyeon where so worried and she lied she was in hyomin's home all night .
siwon went home he didn't know what to do , although he felt guilty he remembered that night and he felt sth about eunjung in his heart   sth sweet ! he liked eunjung from the first moment that he saw her when he hugged her and took her to hospital and after last his feeling turned stronger ! he went to home his father and mom were eating breakfast .
her mom : where were u last night siwon ah ??? I was worried !!!
 suzy came in and said : hyung stayed the night in a hotel with …
siwon was surprise how suzy knew about it ? ah it must been taecyeon !  his worker's tell him every thing ! he didn’t let suzy end what she was saying and said : I stayed at taecyeon's hotel .
his father : you thought about what I told u !
siwon : yes …
dad: and ?
siwon : im not gonna marry her .
his dad stand up : whattt ?
siwon: you heard me we r in 21 century and u still tell me to marry with someone who I don’t like ????
his mom : love comes after wedding siwon ah !
siwon : I don't want to gamble my life like that ……… I don’t love her .. we're done !
dad : what ??? why don't try at least !
siwon : I don’t need to try I already like someone !
everyone were shocked siwon thought about eunjung it was to soon to tell about her to his family but they left him no choice !!!!
siwon left the living room and went in his room and 10 seconds suzy joined her !
- oraboni , what u were talking about ? u love some one ?
siwon : not love but I like her !!!
suzy : u mean the girl that u spend the night with ?
- aishhh … suzy ah I don’t want to talk about her now.
suzy looked upset and left the room and siwon remembered eunjung last day called him so searched her number on his phone and find it .. he couldn't talk to her becaz he was shy so he texted her
eunjung shii, im choi siwon plz meet me in ……café at 3:00!
        thank u !
eunjung was in shower when she came out she saw his text her heart start beating faster and she was so embarrassed she didn’t know what to tell siwon .
it was almost 3:00 eunjung went to the café she saw siwon sitting and he waits for her she joined him and try to not make any eye contact with him.
- hello and bowed .
- hi eunjungshi..plz sit down
eunjung sat . siwon asked : how are u …?
eunjung was so shy : fine thank u …
siwon said : eunjung shi … I wanted to talk about last night with u !
eunjung : me 2 ! I know it was a mistake and both of us should totally forget about it ..
siwon: i… don’t think about that way ….
eunjung : w..what ??
siwon : eunjung shii.. I came here to tell you I like u and..and I want to ask u to date with me!


**************************

hi dear friends !!! i wanted to update this story weekly but when i saw ur comment i couldn't bear it and added this chapter for u !:)))
thank you so much for reading story and ur comments !!!! love u soo much :)
by the way im telling u now this might be alittle shocking what u read in next chapter ;
))