big BIG changes !

love triangle....

eunjung's work was done she wanted to go home she passed from garden and decide to stay there a little more  she was smelling a flower when she turned back a flower was in front of her eyes she was surprised and said : otokeo !!
she saw siwon behind the flower siwon said : I picked it for u !
eunjung said : tanx but I don’t want it ….
siwon said : u have to take it ..it's for u !!
eunjung remembered siwon in airport so decided to broke him like he did same for eunjung .
she took the flower and said : tanx !
siwon smiled . eunjung went to the door and throw the flower on ashcan !
siwon was shocked why she did this .
eunjung left there her eyes were teary . she hated siwon but some parts of her likes him and she hates it that she likes him …
tomorrow
siwon looked sad . suzy said : shiwon ah.. what's wrong with u today ? u had problem in hospital ???
siwon said : nopee .. im just fine …
at this time eunjung brought green tea . siwon looked at her with a sad face . eunjung was cold she put tea in front of siwon .
suzy looked at both of them and thought they look weird , she said : siwonah …next week is my birthday ! mom said we're gonna have a big party !! make sure u buy me something good .
eunjung was leaving siwon while he was looking at her said : ah… fine … I'll do it !
suzy said : everyone in this home is peeping eunjung .
siwon : u said something ??
suzy : nope !! drink tea !
siwon followed eunjung to a big salon she wanted to sweep there .
siwon said : eunjung ah!
eunjung saw him but she didn’t care and start sweeping .
siwon said : eunjung ah … why do u act like this …..
eunjung : like what ?
siwon : like that u hate me.. I saw u , u r nice with everyone …taecyeon …suzy.. my mom … and gardener .. but when it comes to me u r so cold and mean .. is that becaz of that time ? I already said im sorry for what uee said !!
eunjung : why someone like u should care about the way a maid acts ?
siwon didn’t know what to say ! eunjung said : yes ..why do u care so much ?????
siwon looked at eunjung and said : becaz..becaz I think im in love with u !
eunjung turned back : what ?
siwon : I love u eunjung… I cant stop thinking about you .. let's date !
eunjung remembered the last time siwon told her let's date .. when she was 18 and she was pregnant .. of….. siwon ! she took sweeper and left the salon . siwon sat there and think : she didn’t even say a word …even.. one word ………..
1 week later
tonight is a big party , it's suzy's birthday… everyone are dancing
siwon still didn’t give up on eunjung ! anytime he sees eunjung he tells her his feeling ..eunjung looks cold but her heard is melting day by day.. her feelings for siwon just getting stronger ..
there is big party . eunjung took some cake for haraboji in garden when she gave him cake  she decide to walk on that garden alittle  . her favorite part were roses she was looking at them some hugged her from back .. eunjung turned back it was siwon .
eunjung : what are u doing ?
siwon : let's just stay like that for a little …
eunjung : let me go..
siwon : why u r so mean to me… I don’t know what I have done that u r so mad at me….
eunjung turned back she saw tears in siwon's eyes!
siwon continued : I love u .. I love u so much that I don't know what to do… I cant eat .. I cant sleep.. plz tell me ur feelings.. if u don’t want me .. I'll leave .. I go somewhere that u can never ever see me……..
eunjung couldnt tell him go.. she loves him..if he stays.. she can tell daran she has a father she can forgive him..because of daran …no… becaz of her heart …
siwon wait for answer .. eunjung didn’t say anything ..
he was so sad he got his answer and turned back but he heard e weak voice: don’t…don’t go..
he turned back and they started to kiss passionatly . eunjung leaned on a tree without stopping their kiss  . siwon showered eunjung's face with his kisses !!!
after a long kiss they separated . eunjung straighten her dress and said : we.. have…to…go..i have things do!
siwon smiled while he was gasping he kissed her again eunjung said : YAH…STOP ! we have to go to home now !!!
siwon wanted to kiss her again but eunjung said : yah.. not now..
and ran to house !
siwon was so happy he was smiling like crazy people he went inside .
at this time uee took his hand : YAH..where have u been !?
and took him to middle of salon and said : everyone.. I want to tell u something !!!!!
siwon was wondered what it is everyone gathered and she continued : I want to interduce u my fiancée !!!
siwon thought what she is gonna do ?
and uee said : choi siwon and I now are engaged !!!
everyone clapped siwon was shocked he wanted to say something but uee kissed him ! while uee was kissing him he saw eunjung running outside he wanted to stop uee and go to eunjung but everyone were gathered around him to congrats him !
eunjung couldn’t believe choi siwon broke her heart again .. how could I let him do it again ?
how stupid I am?
eunjung sat on a bench for one hour and cried but she decide to not cry anymore! She was sick of being the one who always cries !!!!
after 10 minutes she felt some one touched her shoulder she turned back it was taecyeon .
taecyeon : can I sit ?
eunjung : sure! 
taecyeon said : eunjung ah..
eunjung : eunjung ????????? u used to call me jung !
taecyeon smiled : I promise never call u jung again !!
eunjung : WOEO?
taecyeon said : eunjung ah… can I ask u a question ??
eunjung : what ??
taecyeon took a box out of his pocket and said : eunjung ah.. I love u !!! Would u be my fiancé??
eunjung was shocked : what ? w…………………..h…………..y all of su……dden ??????????
taecyeon said : it's not all of sudden … I've been loving u since the first time I saw u!!
eunjung was surprised she looked at the ring . it was beautifull for 1 second she thought : I don’t want to be loser… I want a new start… taecyeon can be my start .. she looked at taecyeon , his face looked nervous , she thought it can be a way that I forget that jerk !
she closed her eyes and said : YES!
taecyeon hugged her and said : I love u eunjung …….thank u !!!