uee and first time to see daran

love triangle....

eunjung finally came home went to daran's room she was asleep but jiyeon was up and just reposing on bed she saw eunjung and said : u r home ?
eunjung reposed next to her took jiyeon's hand and said : bad day ?
jiyeon : worst day ever !
eunjung : u r t not alone in that .
they slept while they were holding hands .
in taecyeon's room :
taecyeon changed his clothes and wanted to sleep on his bed but he saw a box it he opned it I was a cupcake with lot's of chocolate on it he took it and saw a paper under it  started to read it .

(( Hi boss !! I wanted to buy u something better but I remembered im not ur friend and I have to know my place so there is no need to spend money so just cook it . happy birthday boss
eunjung ))
taecyeon smiled and took a bite but he couldn’t eat it and took that out of his mouth .  it was worst cake he ever ate ! he said : aishh she wants to punish me or congrats me ?? my god she is so stupid !
he wanted to throw it in trash but he suddenly smiled and put it in drawer  
^^^^^^^
uee looked at siwon who was looking at eunjung . she felt bad about it , siwon these days looks weird he attentions to this maid a lot .  and not to mention taecyeon was just like him !
at this time taecyeon came inside .
taecyeon : hi.. im home .
siwon and uee said hi too . eunjung was a little far from them and she was cleaning a luster which had a sharp side and eunjung's finger accidently touched that sharp side and she unconsciously screamed taecyeon and siwon both stood up and taecyeon said : are u okay eunjung ??
eunjung surprised by their attention , same uee !
and eunjung said : ah.. im okay…
siwon : u r bleeding u r not okay and took a tissue from his pocket and went toward eunjung and took her hand wrapped it around eunjung's hand and push it to eunjung's hand .
eunjung felt she is warm . siwon's hand was warm she looked to his eyes siwon looked at her eyes too . eunjung was shy , said :thank u . and went to kitchen .
taecyeon was surprised by siwon's reaction he felt a little jealous . uee was the same .
siwon sat down and uee said : u look worried for her .
siwon said : ah.. worried ? ani… it's becaz im a doctor .. I don’t like to see people hurt ..
uee didn’t say anything and start to think .
uee went to kitchen eunjung and sunny were cleaning dishes . uee said : can I talk to miss eunjung alone ??
sunny said : ah.. ne .. I leave .
uee : thank u …
when sunny left eunjung was surprised and said : u want to talk to me???
uee said : I wanted to tell u to know ur place!
eunjung said :w..what ? did I do anything wrong ???? her face looked surprised !
uee said : don’t act like u don’t know … u r flirting with siwon in front of me .. I saw u the other day in garden !!!
eunjung said : im sorry but I have to say u r mistaking .. I never flirted with mr choi !!
u have no right accuse me like that .
uee turned angry and said : ah …. How dare u to tell me I have no right ???? u really forgot who u r ?? u r just a maid … I can tell u anything I want and im telling u to leave siwon alone !!!
eunjung said : but  I didn’t flirt with him …just  becaz im maid u can't tell me anything u want !!
uee said : I cant believe how cheeky u r !! ur parents most haven’t  teach u these things that's why u flirt with siwon and taecyeon ..
eunjung couldn’t believe how cheeky uee is ! she turned angry and said : u have no right to talk about my family .. at least they thought me to not accuse anyone for no reason !!
uee yelled : but they haven’t taught u to not be a !!!
eunjung's eyes were wide open she couldn’t bear it anymore and slapped uee in her cheek at this time siwon said : what are u doing ??
he was standing there and uee and eunjung didn’t know . he only saw that eunjung slapped uee. He yelled : how dare to slap uee ????? u r fired now .. get out of this house ..
eunjung was shocked she wanted to say something but she couldn’t and left the house while her eyes were teary . siwon went to uee : uee r u okay ? why she did that ??
uee cried and hugged siwon and said : I don’t know… !
siwon said : she doesn’t look like that kind of girls………
^^^^^^
at street
eunjung was crying and yelled : I hate u rich people .. I hate u choi siwon ….. I never forgive u … I tried to forgive once but after what u did today .. I never gonna do it .. I hate u .. I hate that u are father of my baby… I hate uee… I hate that im poor ….
she cried and thought world is a cruel place..
^^^^^^^
taecyeon stood up and said : what ? u fired her ?
siwon : yes … she slapped uee in face !
taecyeon : how is that even possible ? im sure she didn’t do that !!
siwon : I saw her with my eyes !!!
taecyeon : maybe uee is done something too! Where is she ? I want to talk to her !
siwon : she is not ok now … she went home !!
taecyeon said : u had no right to fire her ..
siwon : why do u care so much ..she was just a maid … do u like her by any chance ?
taecyeon with a mad face :  she has a daughter and family .. she works hard and u just fired her ? how can u be  that cruel ????
siwon said : I m saying she slapped uee !!
taecyeon : and im saying she is not that kind of girl …..
at this time someone knocked the door taecyeon said : who is it .
- im sunny .. I mean maid … can I talk to you ??
taecyeon : come in !
sunny came in and taecyeo said : what is it ?
im not sure if it's right to say that … but … I heard the conversation between miss uee and eunjung .
taecyeon : really ???  what they said ? why did eunjung slapped uee ??
sunny looked sad she said : becaz miss uee insult her and her family and told eunjung that she is flirting with u and siwon shiii … when eunjung said she didn’t , uee shi said she is only a maid and she is …. She is ! eunjung couldn’t handle it and slapped her . and mr siwon shouted on her .. I saw her crying so hard when she was leaving …
taecyeon and siwon were shocked . taecyeon said : I told you !
siwon said : I can't believe uee did this …. I have to find eunjungshiii and apology her !  taecyeon do u know where she lives ???
taecyeon said : I'll do it myself .. no need for u to do it !!!
siwon said : no taecyeon plz tell me … u did nothing wrong and it was my fault…
finally taecyeon gave eunjung's address to siwon.
siwon went to the address that taecyeon gave him.
when he got there luckily saw eunjung who was coming he looked at her . wind was blowing in her hairs and move them siwon couldn’t took his eyes of such a pretty girl he thought how could I shout on her !! when eunjung came closer siwon saw she is rolling her hand on her face it was like she doesn’t want people found out she cried before .
eunjung didn’t saw siwon and took her keys out siwon said : miss eunjung !
eunjung saw him but she didn’t care and tried to open the door by her keys .
siwon said : miss eunjung!!
when eunjung didn’t care again siwon took her arm and pulled her toward himself .
eunjung said : YAH…LET GO !
siwon didn’t leave her and said : im sorry about today… sunny told us every thing .. I didn’t know uee told us this things .. im deeply sorry .
eunjung said : yah.. u r deaf ? I said let me go !!!
siwon said : u have to forgive me first !
eunjung kick siwon's feet with her highheel and siwon left her hand and said :ah…. That really hurt!!!
eunjung said : I never want to see again so just get lost !
when she wanted to go , taecyeon again took her hand and said : I said im sorry ! uee is like a sister for me … for 6 years she was always there for me .. when I saw u beat her I thought wrong and im sorry !! u should accept it !
at this time some one said : omma !!
it was daran who was coming down to welcome eunjung !
eunjung was shocked she didn’t want daran see her father . she was afraid !
daran come closer and said : omma u r here !
siwon was looking at daran he felt like this girl is familiar ! he felt like he knows her and he felt their hearts are close .. the feeling that when he saw eunjung for the first in garden he felt he could feel it with daran too !
eunjung almost shouted : daran ah.. go inside !!!