eunjung see siwon

love triangle....
  • he went inside home and greeted taecyeon . taecyeon for him was still the same and he didn’t look like he is 35 years old .

    it was lunch time so all family gathered eunjung was bringing a big bowl of soup when she came siwon saw her and thought : ah.. that pretty girl in garden !!!

    eunjung came closer and saw siwon for one second she thought she is mistaking but no it was him … choi siwon …the guy that was daran's father…. She remembered the day in airport .. her eyes were covered with tear ! the bowl fell on ground and half of hot soup poured on eunjung's dress taecyeon stood up and asked : are u okay eunjung ? eunjung didn’t answered just ran as fast as she could and left that home .
  • Mrs choi said : what was wrong with her ????
    miss goo said : im so sorry .. she is always like that ! such a careless girl ! I told mr choi to change her but he doesn’t …
    taecyeon said : stop it miss goo ! accident happens !
    mrs choi said : why she left ?
    taevyeon : she most been so embarrassed !!!
    suzy was surprised she never saw taecyeon advocate someone before specially a maid !
    siwon didn’t say anything becaz he was thinking he saw tear in eunjung's eyes ! why tears ????
    ^^^^
        eunjung was walking in street, she couldn’t believe she is working in siwon's house ! the guy she hated ! when she thinks about past she doesn’t blame siwon but she feels a interminable hate toward him … it wasn’t his fault if he doesn’t remember her  but it means eunjung meant nothing to him . or at least he should've gave her time to explain !!
  • She couldn’t go home so she went to hyomin's apartment hyomin opened the door .
    eunjung's eyes were teary hyomin : Yahh… EUNJUNG AH! WHY U R CRYING ?
    eunjung and hyomin hugged and eunjung told hyomin everything .
    hyomin said : eunjung ah.. u sure it was him ?
    eunjung : hyomin im not mistaking it was him …. I can't believe mr choi is siwon's brother ….
    hyomin ah.. I cant work in a place he lives…
    hyomin : did he recognize u ?
    eunjung : I don’t know I just left that house when I saw him.. I couldn’t bear it !!i cant work there anymore… specially after the mess that I maid !
    ^^^^
    wooyoung went to restaurant and sat he opened his newspaper and start read . he heard a familiar voice : what can I bring u ?
    he looked up and saw jiyeon wearing  waitress's clothes .
    jiyeon saw him too and said : ah…op..oppa .. what r u doing here ?
    wooyoung : jiii u r working here ???? why ?? eunjung knows ??
    jiyeon said : ah oppa plz don’t tell her !!!  I just want to help her a little … if she knows she gets angry !!!plz don’t tell her , okay ???
    wooyoung seemed sad : okay jiyeon ah.. I won't. but that gonna be hard to study and work at same time … although u r always bad at studying no matter if u u work or not !! and laughed .
    jiyeon scowled , beat wooyoung's shoulder and said : oppaaaa !!!


    _______________________________

2 days later .
eunjung still was searching for a job , she couldn’t go to restaurant that she has worked before becaz of her last fight . and taecyeon was thinking why she is not coming to work anymore . and yes! Siwon was still thinking about eunjung he felt he knows her somehow but he couldn’t remember how .
finally taecyeon gave up and decide to call eunjung !
eunjung saw a name on her phone : boss !
she thought boss ? who is it ??? and she remembered taecyeon saved his number on her phone the day they saw tiffany  . she didn’t answer it .
it was night and eunjung couldn’t find any job she went home . there were a nice park in their neighborhood eunjung decide to sit on a bench she starts to think : okay …I have to pay for daran's school this year and for jyeon's college … ah and mom's drugs ..and rent.. don’t forget about food and other stuff ! ah what im gonna do ?? she put her hand moved in her hair and said : ah..im going crazy….. !!!!
- nope u r not going crazy.. u r crazy !!!
eunjung looked up it was taecyeon !!!!!
eunjung said : ahh…. Otoke ? what are u doing here ??????
taecyeon sat next to her : how dare u to not answering my call ???
eunjung said : becaz im not gonna work for u anymore !
taecyeon : what ? why ?
eunjung lied : I .. I found a better job !
taecyeon smiled an said: liar … I heard u were talking with yourself ! by the way who are jiyeon and daran ????
eunjung : jiyeon is my sister and daranis… is my daughter !
taecyeon laughed : u r kidding right ? ur daughter ?????
he looked at eunjung's face she doesn’t look like she is kidding !!
taecyeon continued : u… u .. r married ????
eunjung said : nope ..
taecyeon's heart slowed down and asked again : his father is dead ?
eunjung : nope… but I wished becaz at least I had an answer to tell daran ! daran ah .. ur father is dead and she would be sad for one day or two days but she will forget it ..
taecyeon was curios : hen what happened to him ?
eunjung's eyes became teary .
for the first time she wanted to talk about it with a stranger she felt like she can trust taecyeon ! she said : his father… I don’t think he deserves to be called her father .. he did nothing for her … he was only a guy who I spent a night with him when I was 18  … after two minth I found out im pregnant .. and I wanted to tell him so I went to see him and he said he doesn’t even remember me and asked me to leave him alone ..
her eyes start to shed tears , taecyeon felt sad for her and said : and … u .. u raise that baby alone??
eunjugn said : that baby … now is most precious thing I ever had . without her .. I can't imagine living for even one day . 
taecyeon felt he respects eunjung !