maid?

love triangle....

she wore the clothes and went to kitchen she saw the other maids they looked so serious axcept one of them , her name was sunny she was a short and cute girl and she was talkative just like eunjung and after ten minutes eunjung told her everything about her life J miss goo told eunjung : take this foods for gardenersin garden .
eunjung – yes ma'am .
she took a big dish and went to garden . an old man was working .
eunjung bowed and said : aniyaseo haroboijii(grandfather) .
I bring u breakfast .
man stopped working. smiled and : thank u ! u r new maid ?
eunjung smiled  and said : neh.. my name is ham eunjung haraboji !!! call me eunjung!
-ah neh ! good luck in here !!
- thank you haraboji ! eat a lot plz !
miss goo shouted : eunjungshiii hurry up ! u have lots of things to do !!!
eunjung hurried and said : enjoy ur eating … bye bye !
she left and went to miss goo who told her to mop all of living room' ground . it was almost done  and she was to tired she went to kitchen sunny was washing fruits miss goo came in said : eunjungshii.. mr choi just came , bring him orange juice he likes it . when she left eunjung asked :sunny , where is mr choi's room ? upstairs first room.
thank u ! eunjung said and wne tupstairs she knocked the door and hear a voice : com in !
eunjung went inside and she saw a handsome guy siting on a chair while he is working with his notebook .
- aniayseo … I bring u orange juice !!
she thought the guy is familiar and after 10 second she found out this the guy whom she poured soup on his pants ! ah … if he remembers her , she is done here !!!
mr choi or taecyeon said :
why u r standing there like that ??? bring it !
 eunjung put her head down and said :ne…. neh ..
she went closer and put orange juice in front of taecyeon while her hands were shaking ! taecyeon looked at her hands then her face but eunjung turn around fast and said : I leave and ran to the door and closed it . taecyeon said : what was wrong with that girl ?
he drank the orange juice , wait she was familiar !  where did I saw her ???? eunjung was in kitchen asked sunny : sunny … why an alone man like mr choi leaves in such a big house?
sunny said : his family gonna join him in next month , they are all in US , so he is not alone anymore .
miss goo called eunjung : YAH eunjung shiii ! is that the way u clean ground ? there is lot's of dust on it ! do It again !
eunjung : ah .. okay I do it again.
she start to sweep ground again and start to talk : that's why we call her miss goo in her 50's !!no one gonna marry with such a  taskmaster woman!
 she was  sweeping ground he didn’t saw taecyeon is coming becaz her head was down so she accidently rubbed the sweeper on taecyeon's shoe ! taecyeon said : yah … you ! what are u doing ??
eunjung said : ahhh im so sry… I didn't saw you im sorry … I clean it for u !
she sat in front of taecyeon's shoe and tried to clean it with a tissue  in her hand taecyeon said : it's ok… stop it !
but eunjung continued so this time taecyeon shouted : I said stop it it's ok !
eunjung stopped it and said : miane…
she stood up and taecyeon said : ah.. now I remember … u r the waitress from last night !!!
eunjung'heart stop beating ! taecyeon smiled : yes… im sure !!!and now u r working in my house !!!
eunjung said : sry about last night I promise that doesn't happen again!!
taecyeon said : that just happened again now !!
eunjung was afraid he oust her , her job in restaurant didn’t make her money a lot , so she really  needed this one !
taecyeon saw eunjung's face looks worried so he said : I forget u this time ! but from now on don't be careless !
eunjung smiled and  bowed : thank you so much !! I promise u that won't happen again ! taecyeon left her eunjung was happy suddenly sweeper fell down of her hand and made a loud noise taecyeon was leaving house heard that voice ,smiled and said : that cute pabo girl !!!
eunjung went home . she saw daran playin with her dolls. Put her hands on daran's eyes daran screamed : ommma !
eunjung smiled and said : daran ah , how did u found out it's omma ???
daran said : becaz omma's hand are always so hot !
eunjung  laughed and said : my daran is so smart and hugged her .
daran said : omma this days I cant see u a lot L !
eunjung while playing with daran's hair said : omma just found a new job , its salary is good , maybe after a while I stop working in restaurant.
daran : chinjaa ? im so happy !
eunjung's mom said : dinner is ready!