wooyoung and siwon save eunji couple

love triangle....

hello again :) before u read the story i really want thank u for voting in pulls :)  thanks for nice comments too <3 u r the best :) hope u like my story and sorry for my mistakes and bad english <3

______________________________________________________________



wooyoung was running as usual .
he felt hungry and decided to go to restaurant  he thought : I go to jiyeon's restaurant !
he saw jiyeon from behind the window she was talking to a costomer and she was smiling his smile made wooyoung smile too. He went inside and jiyeon saw him.
jiyeon : oppa ! what are doing here?
wooyoung : I came becaz I missed u!
jiyeon's eyes turned wide open : what ? chinja ???
wooyoung : YAH pabo .. what people do in restaurant ? I came to eat !!!
jiyeon scowled : ah.. u just keep calling me pabo !!!!!! im 21 now !
wooyoung laughed and said : ah.. our little pabo jiyeon turned big ! jiyeon ah bring me noodles !
jiyeon said : nehh !
wooyoung : hurry kiddo
she went to kitchen and thought : Im only a little girl for u forever …..
jiyeon brought noodles for wooyoung and another costumer called her . he was sitting near wooyoung . jiyeon asked : u want something ajashi ?????
the guy said : ah.. can I ask u something ???
jiyeon said : yes ?
man : do want to be a model ??? I think u r so pretty !! if u turn to a model u can make money 10 anii 100 times more than being waitress !
jiyeon said : chinja ?? how can I turn to a model ???
man : I work with some famous magazines … if I take some pictures of u and send it to them , im sure they gonna like u ! tomorrow at 6 come to this address to take some pictures !
jiyeon said : ah… thank u so much ajashii ! I'll come !
man : u r welcome ! see you there !
jiyeon : sure .
wooyoung heard all of jiyeon and man's conversation and he didn’t feel good about this guy !
^^^^^^
next day .
today is big party in taecyeon and siwon's house . becaz of taecyeon's birthday there were a big celebration . eunjung and sunny were too busy and miss goo just continue to order and shout on them . they hired 8 more maids to help ! so everyone are busy . and  suzy was like a femme fetal  on her red dress !
when the party started eunjung was serving  wine for guests suddenly she saw someone who looked familiar . a man was looking in her eyes finally she remembered him it was mrs yoon's son a waman whom eunjung used to work for her . the guy came closer and told eunjung : ah… such an amazing accident to see you here miss eunjung!
eunjung said : ah.. not for me !
at this time taecyeon saw mr yoon and said : ah ganwoo u r here ? mr yoon started to greet taecyeon and eunjung felt relax .
everybody were dancing . uee was there too , eunjung was looking at her she was gorgeous
she was wore a long white dress which showed her tall and nice body more . she was dancing with siwon . eunjung felt sad .. she was confused asked her self : am I sad becaz she is dancing with siwon ????? ah… I most been crazy . she looked at siwon's face he was handsome in suits suddenly siwon looked at her eunjung took her eyes of him and looked away and saw taecyeon looking at her she whispered : ah im going crazy .. taecyeon came closer and told her : u like to dance ???
eunjung said : what ? nope !!!!!!!!
taecyeon said : but I want to ! let's go dance ! and took eunjung's hand .
eunjung pulled her hand and said : ah u want to people make fun of u becaz of dancing with ur maid ??
taecyeon said : I don’t care about them !! let's dance !
eunjung separate her hand and said : ah…everybody turned crazy !
taecyeon laughed but he heard his mother calling him and told eunjung : I'll be back jung !
when he left eunjung said : what a rude guy ! JUNG ? aish !
she decided to leave hall for a small rest .  she went to garden , her favorite place . she leaned on a tree till felt someone touched her shoulder she turned back it was mr yoon .
eunjung said :ah… chinja……….
she wanted to leave but mr yoon took her arms tight !
eunjung said :YAH LET ME GO !!!
BUT mr yoon pushed her to tree and said : I just found u pretty !! im not gonna let u go !
and approached to eunjung , eunjung could smell wine from his mouth he was too drunk . eunjung said : yah leave me or I scream !
mr yoon : no one gonna here ur voice !
And tried to kiss eunjung , eunjung wanted to beat him but he was too strong eunjung start to cry : ah plz leave me alone .. she tried hard but that guy didn’t stop and continue to kissing her
at this time someone punched mr yoon's face eunjung screamed it was siwon . he said : r u okay eunjungshii ????????
eunjung was shocked so didn’t answer . mr yoon stood up and said : yah .. choi siwon ! how dare u to punch me ?? and took his arm to punch siwon but siwon punched him first . he took eunjung's hand and took her out of garden . eunjung was crying siwon said : don't cry .. it's okay now !
eunjung said while she was crying : thank u.. for saving ..m..me !
at this time uee came out she was searching for siwon and saw him talking to eunjung and he was put his hand on eunjung's shoulder she turned angry and said : siwon ah .. u r there ? come here !
siwon heard her voice and told eunjung : let's go inside …
and answered uee loudly : im coming uee ah !
siwon and eunjung went inside together and taecyeon saw them he was surprised of seeing together !
^^^^^^
on the other side jiyeon got ready for going to the address .. she was so excited she always like to be famous and her career maybe start with modeling but maybe she end up by acting !
when she got there the guy in restaurant opened the door and  invite her in jiyeon went inside but the house was empty , jiyeon said : u said there gonna be some photographers too !
man : they will come now !!!
I put a dress on that room go wear it for photo shots !   jiyeon smiled and went to room when she wanted to change but  the man came inside jiyeon yelled :ahhh .. what are u doing here ?
man laughed and said : I never thought u will be that much stupid to came here !
and come closer jiyeon shout : u've been lying to me ??
the guy took jiyeon's waist and said : u still doubt it ??
jiyeon screamed and tried to push the guy away but she couldn’t do that and guy tried to rip her skirt.. jiyeon was screaming loudly suddenly they heard someone is kicking the door and was yelling : open the door … open this ing door !!!
the man was shocked finally the guy outside broke the door and came in jiyeon looked up it was wooyoung, wooyoung start to beat that guy . the guy's face was covered with blood jiyeon was afraid he might die so said : wooyoung ah… u r killing him ..stop.. wooyoung looked at jiyeon her t shirt was ripped he took his coat off and gave her : jiyeon ah..wear it ! jiyeon wore it and left that damn house with wooyoung .
in park
wooyoung loudly : JIYEON .. HOW CAN U BE THAT MUCH STUPID TO GO TO HOUSE A GUY WHO U DON’T EVEN KNOW !!
jiyeon didn’t say anything and continued to cry wooyoung felt sorry . and sat next to her : jiyeon ah … mianeh …. Plz don’t cry …..
jiyeon : if u weren’t there what could happen to me ? im so afraid…and cry even harder .
wooyoung with seeing jiyeon crying felt sad he put his hand on her shoulder and jiyeon put hwe head on his chest : oppa…. If u weren’t there…
wooyoung : jii…I'll be everywhere for u … don’t be afraid …
jiyeon's heart was warm now . she hugged wooyoung tightly and cried .