Chapter 1: Introduction

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 7, 2013

Today’s the first day of Classes in Seoul National University. All the Students are excited with the coming School Year. They’ll be meeting new faces in campus, new friends, and even new lovers?  But among them there are three students who you can say are the most excited of all. They belong to the freshmen batch; since it will be their first day as College students they get all the mixed emotions- being excited, nervous and anxious, tense. 

Suzy Bae

She’s one of those three students who are excited to get to College life and experience a new chapter in their life.  She’s best friends with Krystal and Sulli but the two went to another University so she’s left here with the two – Myungsoo and IU. Among the three of them, she’s the friendliest; she can get close with someone in a flick of a hand, well not literally of course.  She can be considered as everyone’s best friend. When you’re troubled you can talk to her and she’ll try her very best to make you laugh and help you out with your problem. She’s really simple, yet pretty. Gifted with Music skills and even Sports, But when it comes being brave she lacks. She’s scared of Cockroaches, lizards and snakes; she doesn’t like being alone and being in a dark place where in its pitched black. Well a typical girl you can say.

Kim Myungsoo

Another student from the freshmen batch, He promised to himself and also his one and only girl best friend, Suzy to make his College life interesting and not boring like the High School years. His other buddies went to different schools so he was left with Suzy which was not a problem to him since Suzy is his long time crush. In his High School years he was called the Cold Guy in class and the Mysterious One, because he will never really bother to make new friends with others, he won’t talk to you unless you talk to him, and he’s a person who CHOOSES his friends, unlike Suzy whose friends with everyone. He doesn’t like crowds or gatherings; he would rather choose to be alone than join various activities that involve people. But in the Coming School year he would change his ways just to impress his crush.

Lee Jieun or IU

The last student from the mentioned three who’ll be included in the freshmen batch, She’s one of the best friends of Suzy, The quite girl from their class in High School. It’s hard to make new friends for her because of her shyness, she’s not that outgoing. She’s friendly too yet shy but as she gets lectures from her best friend she will slowly unleash her true self. She’s also gifted in Music. She sings very well, her voice can be compared to an angel singing. IU likes a guy who never noticed her so she asks Suzy to help her out since she’s close with him, and that guy is Myungsoo. She’s a loyal friend and will do everything just to make you happy when you’re sad. In this coming school year and college life she vowed to herself that she’ll change and remove the shyness she has and make the people around her notice her.

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

Today’s the first day of classes and I feel so nervous, how will I start the change in my life? I hope Suzy realizes the things I do just for her to be happy. I smiled as I saw the picture of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter