Chapter 5: Third Wheel

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

I suggested that we have Chicken for dinner but IU and Luna declined since they are both busy. YES! I can have dinner with Suzy alone, so does this mean it’s a date? Lol I can continue dreaming, she never consider going out with me alone as a date. I sighed.

“Aww so I guess it’ll be just the two of us?” I said hoping she’ll be happy with that.

“I guess so.” Suzy said. She doesn’t seem happy.

“Hey Suzy!” Someone called her and we all turned to see who it was.

“Kai?” Luna and Suzy said at the same time.

Not again. I thought. This guy keeps popping out whenever Suzy and I are together. Wait what did they just call him? Kai….. KAI?! Suzy’s new fanboy? So this Pop out person is the one huh? Hmm..

“Hello Suzy! Luna.” He said and smiling at them, I studied him from head to toe. Pfft I can say that I am better than him when it comes to looks.

 “What are you doing here?” Luna asked.

“Well I am done with my work in the theater and I saw you guys so I decided to stop by and say Hi!” He smiled. Isn’t this guy tired of always stretching his face?

“Oh! You’re the guy with Suzy a while ago right? Hi Bro! I am Kai.” He smiled at me offering his hand and I just stared at it.

Suzy nudged my elbow and gave me a look. What can I do? I can’t disobey the love of my life. So I accepted it and shaking hands with him.

“Myungsoo.” I coldly said.

“I see.” He said.

“Oh by the way we’ll be eating out today want to join us?” Suzy said smiling at him, What the—Why did she smile at him? I mean why did she ask him to join us ugh. I just looked at Suzy but she didn’t turn her gaze to me and waited for Kai’s answer.

I saw Kai look at me then turn to Suzy, “Sure, but I don’t like to interfere with your date.” He said. Good then I thought he didn’t understand what the situation is.

“Date?” Suzy said well more like asked then laughed. She tiptoed and placed her arms around my neck then pulled me closer to her. “Myungsoo here is just my bestfriend, that’s not a date.” She smiled at me and messed my hair.

With what she said I feel like daggers stabbed my heart. Damn that hurts.

Just my bestfriend.

Just my bestfriend.

Just my bestfriend.

“If that’s the case then CALL! Since I am free and feel like eating outside.” Kai said and I saw him smile widely. Happy Jerk.

“Aww too bad we really can’t join.” Luna said.

“Yeah, We should probably go out next time.” IU added. “Anyways I’ll be on my way now mom is here. Bye guys!” She said and waved goodbye to us.

“Me too! See you.” Luna said and waved goodbye.

“Then shall we?” Kai asked and looked at Suzy. She nodded and looked at me.

I just took her hand off me and started walking ahead. Just her bestfriend? Pfft.

“What’s wrong with him?” I heard kai asked suzy.

“Well he’s usually moody.” Suzy answered. It’s all because of you hmmp. I feel like I am a kid who’s whining a lot.

Before we go to the Restaurant Suzy asked if we can stop by the market place cause she wants to check out some stuff there and I agreed… Well we agreed to go.

I don’t really like the fact that she’s being close with Kai, no I don’t really like it when she’s close with other guys, I want to be the only guy she’ll call whenever she’s sad, whenever she needs a friend, I want to be the only one who’ll protect her. I am being selfish I know but I can’t help it, I am jealous.

Kai was actually clinging on her arms and she didn’t bother taking them off. This guy! He just met her but he’s acting as if they’re close already.

 “Myungsoo! We’ll be going to the arcade for a while, Wanna come?” Kai asked me. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

“Arcade? Psh too childish you can go by yourself.” I said bluntly. Well forgive me I just really dislike this guy.

I saw Suzy roll her eyes and pull Kai’s arm, she looked at me well more like a glare then said. “Pfft. Let’s go kai, let him be that way.”

Then they disappeared from my sight. I took a deep breath and looked at my phone with Suzy and I’s picture as the wallpaper.

I hope you’ll notice me too suzy.. more than your bestfriend..

I went to a small boutique that’s selling different kinds of key chains, phone chains, small stuff toys and gift sets.

I saw a small Rilakkuma phone chain, this small bear here always reminds me of Suzy. She loves this bears so much. I smiled as I look at it then a sales lady approached me.

“Hello Sir, are you going to buy one for your girlfriend?” She asked.

I smiled. How I wish Suzy is my girlfriend. Since she’s not here I just nodded.

“This phone chains comes in pair, one for you and one for your girlfriend.” She smiled.  

“I’ll get a pair then.” I said and she handed me two key chains a brown and light brown Rilakkuma. I am sure she’ll be happy with this.

After buying it I decided to go to the arcade and check out how Suzy is doing, I saw them playing basketball, Kai was around her teaching her how to shoot the ball properly so I walked closer to them and cleared my throat. I got their attention cause they both looked at me.

“I thought this is childish?” Suzy said looking at me with an arced eyebrow.

“Well it is, but I just can’t stand him teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter