Chapter 17: I like you so much, you'll know it... Now.

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V 

Soohyun was right there... In front of me with another girl. They were even being extra sweet. I turned to kai and saw him looking at them too. 

"I... I need to go." I was able to utter before walking away. Kai followed me.

We were just walking in silence, he didn't say a word. Neither did I, I am holding my tears so hard. We arrived at a park and I collapsed in one of the benches not being able to hold it any longer, I let out my tears.

Kai just quietly sat beside me pulling me into a hug as he pats my back. 

I thought the feelings were mutual? What is this? Who is she? After quite some time my tears started to stop falling and I was just sobbing. 

"Feeling any better?" Kai asked. 

"Hmm.." I replied. "You knew didn't you?"

He just nodded. "And I honestly think Soohyun went too far for not telling you. I couldn't tell you since it was not my life to begin with." 

I know he has no right to do so as well.... why does he have to show me all those if there was someone else. Is this why he's always pushing me to someone else?

-------

The weekends passed really fast and I didn't  feel like going back to the University, I don't know how I will react upon seeing him. Will I tell him everything? How will I tell him everything? How will he act in front of me now that she's here. Will Kai tell him what happened that night? I groaned at my thoughts as I covered myself with blanket and decided to just sleep again but then my phone beeped. 

I am coming to pick you up and the three of us can go to uni together. IU texted 

I was able to survive the weekends with the girls. They came over when they heard from me through the phone about what happened and knowing them they want me to spill everything personally. 

* Flashback *

"Soohyun is such a jerk." Krystal groaned as I finished telling them what happened. 

"I can't believe it." IU said shaking her head. She told me that she told Myungsoo what happened to me and apparantly he haven't bugged me to come over or anything he just told me to feel better soon.

"Wait!!! Isn't she  the model we saw in the news the other day?" Kyrstal said as she showed us the picture she saw online. She's been stalking soohyun. 

"Wow now that is news-" IU said before covering . 

"Psh. So what if she's a rising star model, our friend over here is to die for! Like look at her from head to toe. That's our queen." Krystal said and I chuckled even though there are clouds forming in my eyes IU grabbed both of us into a group hug. 

We spent the whole day Eating Ice cream and watching movies. 

* End of Flashback * 

I forced myself to stand up and get ready. After showering I looked at myself in the mirror there's still marks of too much crying. I covered myself with heavy make up today, don't want him to see me like this. 

I waited in my room scrolling through my social media. He hasn't uploaded anything since the picture of the restaurant he went to last time we saw him.

A knock on my door was heard and that was my cue. 

"Myung and IU's downstairs." Mom said.

I took my bag and took a deep breathe. It's time. During the bus trip we were all silent. No one uttered a word. 

We were walking in the hall way when we saw Soohyun walking towards us, my heart suddenly felt a twist like it's being crushed but also beating too hard. What will I say when he approaches us. I suddenly felt myungsoo's arm wrapped around my shoulders then he whispered. 

"Chin up pretty girl, chill."

"Hey guys." Soohyun greeted with a big smile. 

If  he only knew. I sighed before waving and softly saying. "Hey."

"You look extra pretty today." He complimented. 

 That used to light up my world whenever he complimented me like that but now I can just feel my heart hurting even more. He doesn't mean it. 

"She always is." Myungsoo said. 

"Ofcourse." He agreed. "I came to remind you of the rehearsals for later, alright? The play is already around the corner we need some polishing." He reminded. 

Right. It's happening soon and I don't  know how I can act all lovey dovey with him when I know there's someone else.

I forced a smile and nodded. "Ofcourse I didn't forget it, I'll be there." I replied.

"See you later." He smiled and ruffled my hair before walking away. 

I left out a sigh of relief when he left. I couldn't force myself anymore smiles. 

"You alright?" IU asked, myungsoo released me from his arms. 

"I'll get you water." He said. 

IU just looked at him and order him to go.

End of P.O.V

"Were you able to talk to suzy?" Kai asked.

"Yep, She's going to practice later." Soohyun replied taking a sit next to Kai. 

"How is she?" Kai asked looking a bit worried. 

"She looks good as always, why'd you ask? is there a problem?" He asked. Stupid if you only knew how much she cried for you. Kai thought 

"Nothing." He smiled. 

"How was your date with Suzy by the way." Soohyun asked. 

Kai sighed. "She has cleared her intentions, she doesn't want to be anything but friends with me..... Plus she likes someone else." He said looking at him. 

"I told you bro, she's been like that for long."  Soohyun patted his back and Kai just shook his head.

----- 

Myungsoo was not alright with what happened. He was furious sure he liked suzy so much he wanted her to be his but her happiness was always number one for him and what just happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter