Chapter 7: Birthday Date

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

“Did you contact her already?” I asked IU who was busy trying to call Suzy.
 

“No, I think her phone is closed.” IU said as she put down her cellphone.

“I guess she forgot.” I sighed and was about to walk away when Wooyoung saw me frowning.

“Aww why is the birthday boy so sad?” Wooyoung asked.

“Suzy’s not here yet and she’s not answering our calls.” IU answered for me.

“Aww it’s sad that your crush is not in your birthday, I totally understand him.” Wooyoung said and walked away.

I can’t believe it. Her phone’s out of reach, and she haven’t showed up. It’s already 10 30 pm and she’s not yet here. Did she really forget my birthday? I sighed. I hope she did not. I guess she has a valid reason for not being here.

“Myungsoo! Come in, you still need to accommodate your guests.” Kibum Hyung said.

“Coming.” I said forcing a smile.

End of POV

Suzy and Soohyun left the hospital after Ms. Lee’s relatives arrived. The doctors said her fainting was caused by stress and over fatigue so she needs to rest and take some stress reliever.

“Would you like to go to a convenience store to have snack?” Soohyun asked suzy while they were walking.

“Sure, I am starving.” Suzy said.

“Like you’re not always hungry.” He murmured which was heard by Suzy.

“What did you say?!” Suzy raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

“Nothing.” He said raising for his hand in surrender.

Suzy chuckled and went closer to him. “Oh really?”

Soohyun leaned closer to her making her heart beat faster and he whispered. “I said you’re always hungry!” He said then ran afterwards.

“MWO?! YAHH!!” Suzy who came back to reality after she realized what he said started chasing Soohyun.

“Catch me if you can!” Soohyun said and runs even faster.

“I can catch you!” Suzy smirked and runs faster too.

Suzy was able to catch up to Soohyun then she pulled his arms. “Caught You!” She smirked.

“I am tired of running.” Soohyun said catching his breathe. “Let’s go get some energizer.” He said and placed his arm around her shoulder.

Suzy feels so happy with their position right now as they walk to the Convenience store. Wishing it was still miles away for them to keep their position.

When they arrived at the store Soohyun started looking for ramen while Suzy looks for their drinks. Suzy went to the counter and saw the girl there charging her phone.

“Amm.. Excuse me Miss, it’s shameless of me to ask but can I borrow your charger? My battery’s dead and I need my phone.” Suzy said.

The Girl in the counter smiled and nodded. “Sure Unnie.” She said.

“Thanks a lot.” Suzy said and handed her phone to the girl then she went to the table where Soohyun is seated waiting for their ramen to be cooked.

“By the way I heard from some girls the reason why you haven’t looked for a girlfriend is cause you’re waiting for someone, who is she?” Suzy asked looking at her ramen, secretly hoping it was her.

“Well that’s a secret.” He winked. “It’s not yet time for her to know since… Nevermind.” He didn’t continue what he was saying.

“Since what?” Suzy asked curiously.

“Nothing forget that and just eat.” Soohyun said stuffing some noodles in his mouth.

“Whatever.” Suzy just rolled her eyes.

“Miss?” The girl in the counter called Suzy.

“Oh yes.” Suzy stood up and went to the counter.

“Your phone kept on beeping, I think it’s urgent.” The girl said.

“Thanks.” Suzy said taking her phone. Upon getting it she checked her notifications and saw 15 miscalls from IU and 5 from myungsoo. Then a message from IU

“Suzy where are you? The party has started.” –IU

Suzy’s jaws dropped opened upon recalling what day it is.

“OMO! Myungsoo’s birthday party!” Suzy said loudly almost shouting it.

“What?” Soohyun in the other side of the store said.

“I need to go now! I am sorry.” Suzy said and quickly took her bag.

“Wait I’ll come with you.” Soohyun said and left the payment in the table. “Keep the change.” Soohyun said to the girl in the counter and hurriedly rush out to follow Suzy.

Suzy is calling for a cab right now. “I am so stupid, how can I forget this day.” Suzy said as she impatiently wave at the cabs.

Soohyun patted her shoulder. “It’s not your fault. We had an unexpected happening a while ago, so it might have escaped your mind.” He said.

“Still. What kind of bestie am I.” She sadly sighed.

Soohyun patted her back and stopped a cab.

“Here let’s go, I’ll help you explain to him.” He smiled.

“Thanks.” Suzy said and quickly entered the cab with Soohyun.

 When they both arrived at Myungsoo’s house they were already packing up and guests were already leaving.

“Omo. We’re so late already.” Suzy sighed.

“Let’s look for him.” Soohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter