Chapter 10: Theater Date

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Les Miserables Theater Act  - Showing at 6 pm

Today’s Friday and Ms. Lee prepared a surprise for her favorite students in the Theater club, since she knows the kids need bonding time together she bought them tickets to see an international theater play, one more reason is for them to see how the actors and actresses performs.

Luna and Soohyun were the first ones informed about the show since they were the ones who’s really a big fan of the said Play.

Luna quickly dialled Suzy’s number upon receiving the news.

“The number you dialled is currently busy, please try again later.”

“Eh? Why is Suzy’s phone busy.” She mumbled to herself then she turned to Soohyun who’s currently talking with someone in his phone.

“Yes, should I pick you up there or you’ll have your dad drop you here?” He asked the person he’s talking to in the phone.  “Alright then, see you later.” He said then dropped the call.

“Who was that? Kai?” Luna asked as soon as Soohyun put his phone down.

“Nope , It was Suzy.” He said smiling.

A small smirk formed in Luna’s lips and nodded. “I see..” She said then mumbled. “No wonder her phone was busy.”

“Have you contacted kai though?” He asked.

 “Not yet.” She said.

“Please do tell him, I’ll just help Ms. Lee with the props she’s fixing.” He said.

“Alright then.” Luna said smiling.

“Thanks.” Soohyun said before leaving her there.

Luna bit her lips as she stares at his number on the screen. “Will he answer me?” She softly said to herself before letting out a sigh and pressing the call button.

After a few rings Kai picked up.

“Hello?” He softly said.

“Ah.. Hello there Kai.” Luna shyly said.

“Oh, Luna what’s up?” He casually said.

“I am good, you?” She answered trying her best not to squeak.

“That’s great, I am fine as well. Why’d you call by the way?” He asked.

“Well I am going to inform you that Ms. Lee will treat us into a Theater show later and I was wondering if you’re available today?” She asked.

“Sure, what time is that?” He asked. “Oh and who else is invited?”

“Well she asked us to meet her  in front of the usual restaurant we eat in at 5. Soohyun, Suzy, and a few more members of the theater club will join us.” She answered.

“Great, Thank you. I’ll come meet you guys later.” He answered.

“Alright, You’re welcome.” She said.

“See you.” He said.

 “Bye.”

Luna smiled and kept her phone back to her pocket.

Meanwhile Suzy is squealing happily in her room, while Myungsoo rolled his eyes watching her.

“He offered to pick me up, what do you think? I should’ve accepted it right? But I am too shy.” Suzy said as she flails in her bed.

“Every guy who’s gentleman enough would offer that.” Myungsoo said in a Duh tone.

“Shut up Myungie, you’re just jealous cause you’re not man enough to ask your crush.” She said sticking a tongue out.

“She likes someone else..” He mumbled to himself.

“What?” Suzy asked not catching on to what he was saying.

“I said I’ll leave now, I am tired of listening to your squeals.” He said and stood up from the bean bag he’s sitting on.

“Eh? Meanie!” Suzy said throwing a cushion to myungsoo.

Myungsoo caught it and threw it back to Suzy. “Shush, See you tomorrow.” He said and closed the door leaving suzy snickering to herself.

“Oh, what should I wear.” She said and quickly walked towards her wardrobe.

She scanned her wardrobe to look for an appropriate clothing to wear, while searching she took her phone and dialled IU’s number.

“Hello?” IU answered.

“IUUUUUUU!” Suzy squealed through the phone.

IU took the phone away from her ear for a few seconds before putting it back. “Alright, something must be up. What happened?” She asked.

“I am going out with Soohyun today!” Suzy answered excitedly.

“WHAT?! Is that a date? Are you two going out already? Why didn’t you tell meeeee!” IU bombarded her with question.

Suzy chuckled and shook her head. “Nahh, Ms. Lee is treating us tickets to the favorite Theater show of Soohyun.” She said.

IU made a face and puffed her cheeks. “Psh, I thought you two were dating already.” She commented.

“Well we’re not but he was the one who called me and informed me about it, plus he even offered to pick me up! I just got excited to tell you.” Suzy said.

“Oh well that’s nice of him. You should wear something nice for him to fall for you even more alright.” IU said grinning.

“Even more? I don’t think he has fallen for me though. I mean he haven’t admitted something.” Suzy sighed.

“Oh please.. Action speaks louder than words, I am sure he likes you and he’s just shy to admit it.” IU said.

“You think so?” Suzy smiled, a little hope is growing within her.

“Yes I do, now should I go to your house and help you prepare?” IU asked.

“No it’s alright, I can prepare on my own but sure you can come here.” Suzy said.

“On second thought never mind. I suddenly felt lazy to walk and take the bus.” IU said laughing a bit.

“Psh Lazy!” Suzy commented and IU scoffs

“As far as I remember you’re the one nicknamed Lazy Suzy, I just feel tired!” IU said. “And I still need to practice some musical notes for the band practice tomorrow.” She added.

“Oh right, you’re joining the contest with Myungie right?” She asked.

IU flushed pink and nodded. “Yes I am.” She said.

“I am sure you’re very happy!” Suzy said.

“Obviously? I am!” IU admitted.

“Ha! I knew it.” Suzy chuckled.

“Oh well I think I am taking your time in preparing for your so called date-” IU said.

“It’s not a date.” Suzy countered.

“Whatever anyway tell me the details later, I’ll hang up now. Bye.” IU said.

“Bye.”  Suzy replied and they both dropped the call.

Hmm.. Back to what I’ll wear. She thought as she taps her chin thinking.

------

After a couple of hours, one by one they started gathering at the usual restaurant they eat to.

Soohyun and Kai arrived in the destination first followed by Luna and Suzy then two more member of their club, Irene and Taeyong, Ms. Lee arrived late cause she picked up some supplies first.

“So guys let’s eat first before we go to the Theater?” Ms. Lee a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter