Chapter 4: Meet Kai

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the auditorium which is now full of people.  Everyone is either vocalizing or stretching which Suzy find weird so she looked at Soohyun and asked him. “Amm.. Soohyun? What’s with the students? Why are they warming up?”

Soohyun smiled and looked at her. “Well today there will be a showcase those old members of the club will perform for the new members, it’s like a welcoming party.”

“I see.” Suzy said nodding then Soohyun let her sit on the chair in front of the stage.

“Alright then, I’ll come back to you later I need to do something first.” He said then winked at her. She just nodded and waited there.

“Suzy! You’re joining this club too?” Luna said and sat beside her.

“Yes I am.” She said smiling.

“That’s great then! We’ll be together often.” Luna said squealing.

 After 5 minutes the guy that approached Suzy a while ago went up the stage.

“Ahem... Ahem” He cleared his throat. “Hi Guys! We’ll be starting now so I suggest all of you to take your seats now and get ready to see some great performance!” He said shouting and everyone cheered.

Suzy smiled and cheered with the crowd. “So the first performance will be from you’re Truly, Me Kai.” Then a lot of students cheered specially the girls.

Oh so his name is kai.. Suzy thought.

Then the music started playing.

She’s my black pearl… She’s my black pearl~

Then he danced with the song which amazed all the people in the auditorium with his moves.

“Wow he’s so good.” Luna said as she carefully watches him dance.

“Yes he is.” Suzy agreed.

After his performance another guy went up the stage which made Suzy’s heart race. Soohyun.

“Hi Guys! So today I’ll be singing a song for you guys, Hope you like it.” He said smiling then his eyes met Suzy’s.

Then the piano started playing with him harmonizing with it.

Chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumsshik
Noga naeryeonnabwa niga deureo wasseo

Geurigo nado mollae
Nae gaseumeul chaeweosseo

Everyone was swaying together with him as he sing and Suzy just admired him as he sings on the stage.

He’s so perfect. Suzy thought.

In love~ The song ended and everyone clapped.

“Wahh! Daebak.” The girls screamed and Suzy just rolled her eyes.

He went down the stage and went to Suzy. “So how was it?” He asked.  Suzy smiled and gave him two thumbs up. “It was good!”

“I am glad you liked it. I thought I sounded like a toad.” He said rubbing the nape of his neck.

“Well kind of.” She joked and Soohyun frowned. “That was a joke!” she said chuckling and pinched his nose.

“I know.” He said and tapped her head.

“Is she the girl he’s dating?” Some of the girls whispered behind them.

“Oh my! He’s already taken? How disappointing.” Another girl added.

“Yeah, I joined this club because of him.” And the other girl said.

Luna was just watching the two as they talk. Suzy can feel dagger stares being thrown at her but she chose to ignore it.

“Soohyun! Suzy!” Kai called and walked closer to them.

“Hi.” Suzy smiled and waved.

“Hello, so how was my performance?” He asked and smiled cheekily.

“Hmm..” Suzy said and tapped her chin pretending to think hard. “It’s fine.” She said.

Kai was shocked then pouted. “You didn’t like it?” He asked.

Suzy smirked and shake her head. “No.”

Kai sighed and looked down. “Alright next time I’ll show you really a good dance move that you’ll fall for me.” He sighed again.

Suzy laughed and patted her shoulder. “I was joking you know! I loved it. You look cool.” She said.

Kai felt his cheeks burn and smiled. “Thanks.”

“Oh by the way this is Luna, one of my friends.” Suzy said pulling Luna beside her.

“Hi!” Luna said shyly.

“Oh hello there.” He smiled and offered a hand. “I am Kai.”

“I know, Nice to meet you.” She said blushing.

“Likewise.” He smiled.

They took their seats as they continued watching the other’s performance.

“Wait for a while I’ll go to the washroom.” Luna said and left them.

Their seating arrangement was like this Luna – Suzy – Soohyun – Kai. When Luna left Kai placed his arms around Soohyun’s neck and looked at Suzy.

“You’re not dating her right?” He asked. Suzy looked at Soohyun and was about to answer when he answered instead.

“No I am not, Don’t worry.” Soohyun answered smiling.

Suzy felt sad with his answer but it’s true though their not dating. Kai smiled and transferred seat, he sat beside Suzy.

“Really? So a beautiful girl like you is single?” He asked.

Suzy just nodded. “I see.” Kai smiled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter