Chapter 16: Realizations and Confessions

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krysal and IU went straight to the living room upon arriving in Suzy's place while suzy went straight to the kitchen to grab some cold drinks. They went to the airport to bid Sulli goodbye since she'll be migrating to another country to continue her studies. 

"Want anything to eat guys?" Suzy asks as she scans her Refrigerator for snacks. 

"Anything will do." Krystal answers from the living room. 

IU has her eyes glued in the television as she scans through the channels for something interesting to watch. 

Star Headlines: Rising Star Model has finally came back to Seoul after 4 years of Worshop and Runway shows across- The news brodcasted as IU changed to another channel.

"Who was back?" Suzy asked walking towards the sofa where IU and Krystal was seated bringing a bowl of chips. 

"Some model chic." IU answered as she grabbed some chips. "Any movie suggestions?" she asked the two.

"RomCom!" Krystal and Suzy answered in Unison before bursting in laughters. 

The next day.....

As usual Myungsoo and Suzy went to school together bickering like kids and teasing each other. The weekends has passed but people were still hang up with the Ball. 

"Don't ever cut your hair short! You'd look like dora if you do." Myungsoo said before sticking his tongue out. 

"So you're saying I am not pretty in any hairstyle?!" Suzy asked in surprise. 

"I prefer long hair." Myungsoo stopped walking and caressed Suzy's hair. 

Little do they know IU was watching them from afar. She was sitted in one of the benches by the garden gate. 

"Those two really looked so cute together in the ball don't they? I just wished they dated instead." Some girls passing by whispered to each other as they look at suzy and myungsoo although their whispers were loud enough not to escape from IU's ears.

"Hey!" Jiyeon popped out of nowhere and sat beside IU. "What are you looking at?" She asked as she follows IU's gaze landing on Myungsoo and Suzy.

"If you really don't know them you'd probably think they were a couple right?" IU asked. 

"Definitely. I think the only ones missing is their Realization and Acceptance." Jiyeon said. 

IU was quiet unsure on how she'll take Jiyeon's word. She just looked at her and jiyeon sighed. 

"I hate to be the one to break this to you but don't you find it obvious? I really believe that Myungsoo likes Suzy. I mean sure I do have a guy bestfriend and he's protective and sweet but not on that level. Myung's litterally a boyfriend if you might ask me, Suzy's just too naive and blinded by her liking for soohyun that's why she never notice." Jiyeon said. 

IU's heart was definitely broken by what jiyeon has just said though she hates to admit it Jiyeon was right. She's been noticing how Myungsoo is around with Suzy compared with Krystal though he also basically grew up with her. 

"You have a point and The Ball just made it somehow obvious. He seems happier when she's with Suzy all through the night. I could feel it, his gazes on her, his sighs whenever Soohyun or I would interupt them." IU admitted. 

"I hope you'll give up on him. There are alot of guys out there who's more deserving of a sweet girl like you, it's just not him." Jiyeon said before giving IU a hug in which IU gladly took and hugged back. 

"Hello pretty ladies! Aren't you going in yet?" Wooyoung greeted breaking the moment. 

"Speaking of other guys." Jiyeon whispered to IU before chuckling together. 

"Right let's go." IU said standing up and walking all together. 

-----------------------

Luna and Suzy went to the theater room for their usual rehearsal there's just a few days left before the show. 

"I haven't seen Soohyun for the whole day." Suzy tells luna as they walk. 

"Maybe he was just busy with his subjects?" Luna said unsure. 

"Maybe." Suzy shrugged. 

They were walking when Kai disturbed them. 

"There are the pretty ladies of the show." Kai said before wrapping an arm around suzy's shoulder. "How's your weekend?" He asks. 

"Just the usual." Suzy answered. 

"Alright so everyone's here lets start." Ms. Lee said. 

Suzy scanned the room looking for Soohyun but he's no where to be found. 

As if answering Suzy's question Ms. Lee spoke. "Soohyun can't join us today for some personal appointments." 

The news made Suzy wonder what that might be he's a person who doesn't really skip practice and he usually informs her. She took her phone out. 0 Notifications. She sighed before placing it back.

---------------

Meanwhile.... 

IU and the rest of the group were busy practicing for later's showcase. They will have a little showcase in front of the University students and IU's heart doesn't stop beating fast. She's going to perform her self composed song in front of everyone and guess what, it was the song she wrote for Myungsoo. She wasn't supposed to sing that now but she felt like it because if she doesn't she feels like she doesn't have any chance to fo it again. 

"Nervous?" Yonghwa asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter