Chapter 6: His Party

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was busy watching Suzy and her friends in the court playing volleyball when Sungyeol suddenly sat beside him which he didn’t even notice. He is Myungsoo’s Classmate in one of their subjects.

“You like her don’t you?” He asked.

“Oh my!” Myungsoo almost fell off his seat when Sungyeol suddenly talk. “You startled me.” He said holding his heart that’s beating fast.

Sungyeol laughed at his reaction. “You didn’t notice me sit beside you? Hahaha.” He laughed again.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and turned his gaze back to the girls.

“So you like her right?” He asked again and Myungsoo looked at him confused.

“Who??” He asked back.

“Suzy?”

Myungsoo laughed and shook his head. “No I don’t!” He denied making Sungyeol smirk.

“Oh really?” Sungyeol said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Quit it.” Myungsoo said slightly pushing him.

“Aww someone’s grumpy cause he’s getting old.” Sungyeol teased.

The day after tomorrow is Myungsoo’s birthday and He doesn’t want to celebrate it.

“Shut up.” Myungsoo coldly said.

“You really don’t want to celebrate your birthday?” Sungyeol asked.

“No. I am too old for that.” He said.

“Whatever.” Sungyeol said then looked at Myungsoo’s eyes staring at Suzy.

“If I were you I’ll make my move before someone else gets her.” sungyeol faked a cough

They saw Soohyun approach Suzy, he even gave her a bottle of water.

“Hey Suji! Let’s go to the workshop together? Kai said Director is already there.”  Soohyun said.

“Really? Let’s go then!” Suzy smiled at him.

“Here, I know you’re thirsty.” Soohyun gave her a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” She smiled and opened the bottle drinking the water.

Myungsoo just sighed as he watch Suzy and Soohyun leave the court.

“I told you, make your move already.” Sungyeol said patting his back. “I’ll be leaving now.” He said.

“Wait!” Myungsoo pulled him back to make him seat.

---

Suzy is on her way home, she’s going home alone today since Myungsoo said he’ll be busy. They usually go home together so Suzy felt a little lonely going home on her own.

Since she doesn’t have anyone to talk to and she didn’t want to look like a loner she plugged in her earphone in her ears and listened to her favorite playlist. Her phone suddenly beeped, she looked at it and it was a message from Kibum.

“Hey Suzy! Are you at home already?”

“No, I am still in the bus on my way home, why?” Suzy replied through text.

After a few seconds she received another text. “I see. Myungsoo’s acting weird today.”

She furrowed her eyebrows and quickly replied. “What do you mean weird? Why? What happened?”

Without waiting long she received a reply. “He’s throwing a party for his birthday, he asked mom and dad if he can have his party at home.”

Upon reading it Suzy was surprised. “Jinjja? Wow.” She mumbled to herself and quickly replied. “He’s really throwing a party? Wow! That’s new? Maybe he’s trying to change his cold side already.”

“I don’t know but he said he’s just inviting a few close friends.” Kibum texted.

“Well I am going to ask him tomorrow about it then.” Suzy replied.

“Alright then, Have a safe trip home.” He replied.

The bus stopped and Suzy went down. While walking she’s thinking of what came to Myungsoo’s mind that he suddenly decided to have a party. He doesn’t usually celebrate his birthday, he’d rather have her or his family in a simple dinner and that’s it. No Party, No other people.

The next day like Myungsoo’s usual routine he’ll pick up Suzy and they’ll go to school together.

Suzy surprisingly woke up early and when Myungsoo arrived he didn’t have to wait for her.

“Wow, what made you wake up so early?” Myungsoo asked as they walk towards the bus stop.

“Hmm.. nothing.” Suzy said smiling.

“I know there’s a reason for you waking up early. What is it?” Myungsoo ask poking her.

“Well there is but I am not telling you!” Suzy said and stick her tongue out.

“Whatever.” Myungsoo grumpily said and rolled his eyes.

“Someone’s angry!” Suzy chuckled and poked his cheeks.

“Don’t touch me.” Myungsoo hissed.

Suzy suddenly hugged his arm and looked at him bathing her lashes. She knows he can’t resist that.

“Don’t be angry Oppa!” She said.

Myungsoo turned his gaze to the other side causing her to laugh a bit. “Oppa Mianhae!” Suzy whined catching other guys who were in the waiting shed waiting for the bus.

“She’s so cute.” One guy told his friend.

“Yeah, lucky guy.” His friend replied.

Suzy smirked she’s sure Myungsoo heard that too. “Oppa!” she said again.

“Okay fine, you’re forgiven now stop that aegyo.” He said and glared at her.

“I knew it! You can’t resist me.” She smirked and pinched both his cheeks.

“Yeah yeah now let’s go the bus is here.” He said and held her hand pulling her with him to the bus.

When they were seated Suzy looked at Myungsoo and poked his cheeks.

“What?” Myungsoo grumpily asked.

“You want to know why I woke up early?” she smiled asking him.

“As if you’ll tell me.” Myungsoo said.

“Aww someone’s sulking fine I’ll tell you.” Suzy said and Myungsoo just looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter