Chapter 12: Birthday Gift.

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two hours they arrived in the Place of Myungsoo's Grandma. The two fell asleep on the long trip, Suzy is sleeping on Myungsoo's shoulder while myungsoo's leaning on her head.

"This two can go on fighting everyday but at the end of the day they still make up." Mr. Kim commented as he look at the two, sleeping soundly. He scretly took myungsoo's phone which is resting in the car seat and snapped a picture of them.

He went out of the car to call his Mother, leaving the two alone. After a few minutes they heard a knock on the window. Suzy was the first one to wake up, she oepened her eyes and rubbed it, turning her gaze slightly at the window. She saw Myungsoo's grandma so she quickly took her head away from myungsoo's shoulder causing his head to fall, then she gently shook him.

"Wake up, we're here." Suzy said.

Myungsoo's grandma smiled upon seeing them, she opened the door for them.

"I am happy you're here too Suzy~ah!." She said. 

"Halmeoni!" Myungsoos said and happily hugged his grandma.

"Hello there Halmeoni." Suzy said waving. 

"Get out of the car myungsoo so I can hug Suzy." She said as she chuckles. 

Myungsoo did what she said and got down of the car, Suzy quickly followed and gave the elderly a warm hug. "I am glad to see you Halmeoni." She said.

"I am more than happy seeing you." She said. "Why don't you two lock the car and get inside the house. I made some pastries, have some before we go back to the city." 

"Nae." The two said in chorus.

Myungsoo turned to the Driver's seat to take the key and close the car, while Suzy took her phone and wallet with her. 

They were all sitted in the rounded kitchen table, eating some pastries that Myungsoo's grandma baked. She stared at Myungsoo and Suzy who was busy teasing each other. 

"I told you, you drooled on my shirt! See?" Myungsoo said while pointing on his shirt on the shoulder's side.

"I did not! Maybe it's your own drool!" Suzy defensively said.

"If I drooled, it should be in your head since I was leaning there." He grinned evilly.

Suzy's face turned into a digust one, slapping his arm. "Eww, you're so mean!" She said.

Myungsoo's dad and Grandma just laughed at the interaction of the two.

"Are you sure you two are not dating?" Myungsoo's grandma said, causing Suzy to choke on her saliva.

"Omo.. are you alright? Mom don't ask the kid that question." Mr. Kim said, trying his best not to emit any laugh.

"Grandma, Dad stop teasing us, we're not." Myungsoo said as he pat suzy's back and gave her, her glass of water. I wish we were though. He thought. 

"Alright then if you say so." Myungsoo's grandma said grinning widely.

Myungsoo just shook his head. 

After finishing their treats, they decided to go home. 

"Now I have tons of school work to do." Suzy mumbled to herself.

Myungsoo looked at her and poked her cheeks. "I'll stop by in your hourse then and help you." He said.

"Nah' I can do it, you just consumed my rest time." She said puffing her cheeks.

"You had a nice rest in my shoulder anyway." Myungsoo said. "You even left some marks." He said smirking.

"Yah! I did not drool!" She defensively said.

Myungsoo just laughed and shook his head.

"Whatever." Suzy said. 

 

------------------------

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Saturday, 8 a.m. I woke up early today than the usual time I wake up when it's weekends since I was too excited. Why? It's Suzy's Birthday and I want to be the very first person to greet her. The moment I oepned my eyes, I took my phone and pressed the number three since she was third in my speed dial. 

I waited for a few moment but to my dismay she didn't answer. Hmm.. maybe she's busy? Since there will be a small party in her house later she's probably preparing. I decided to take a shower first before going to the Bae's residence, I need to buy a gift as well on my way there. 

Wearing a white V-Neck shirt and skinny jeans, I bid my farewell and headed outside. What should I get her? Dress? Nahh she has lots of dresses already, How about bracelet? But then IU showed me her gift, it's a bracelet. Ah a new stuff toy! Then I remember me giving her a stuff toy last year too. I sighed and looked around for a shop. I really at giving gifts. 

I turned my gaze at the shops lined up on the sides of the pathways. Hmmm.. Let's check this jewelry shop. I went inside and a sales lady quickly approached me. 

"Hello Sir, How may I help you?" She asked. 

I looked at the displays before turning to her. "I am looking for a birthday gift but i don't know what to give her." I said. 

She smiled. "Is it for your girlfriend sir?" she asked.

I shook my head. How I wish. "No, she's not my girlfriend. Sadly." I admitted.

The saleslady smiled and nodded. "She seems pretty special, hmm let me recommend you some of our necklaces here." She said and gestured me to follow her. She showed me a variety of Necklaces with heart pendants and some other more. 

"These necklaces are famous gifts bought by guys when they are going to confess or simply give it to the girl they adore." She said. 

I took the one with two hearts pendant and an infinity symbol inside it. I looked at it, imagining suzy wearing it. Pretty perfect for her simplicity.

"I'll be taking this." I told the sales lady and she nodded. "Nice choice sir, personally I like this." She said.  

(The Necklace Myungsoo chose) 

I just waited for the girl to finish wrapping it up nicely before walking out of the shop but before was I able to step my foot out I heard the sales lady whisper something to me. 

"If she rejects you, remember me." She said and when I turned my gaze on her she winked at me.

Lol is this girl hitting on me? I just kept my straight face on and went out of the jewelry shop. "Girls this days." I mumbled. 

I took the bus and went straight to the Bae's residence. I wonder if she'll pick up now. I dialled her number in hopes that she'll answer. 

But to my dismay the operator answered instead. "The number you have dialled is currently busy, please try again later." Ugh who is she talking to? But oh well I can't blame her since she's pretty popular and everyone would want to greet her I guess. Sighing I opened my facebook account to check her profile and indeed her wall is full of birthday wishes and greetings.

The bus stopped infront of their street, so I got down and walked towards her house. When I arrived I saw her mom busy prepairing in the kitchen and her dad in the backyard cleaning their pool. 

"Good Morning Uncle." I greeted. 

"Oh good morning myungsoo." He said smiling. 

"I'll get back to you later and help you with the work." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter