Chapter 18: Spring Break

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life has been noisy for Suzy since the news broke out about Soohyun's Girlfriend, she was always stared at and talked about in the university. She receives both support and hate from people, other's were sad that she didn't end up with Soohyun while those who were jealous about them before now scoffs at her for feeling like she's "his girl." as they quote. 

"Ugggh." Suzy says as she tiredly stack food in her fork. 

"Why? Is it not tasty enough?" Myungsoo asks scooping some from her salad bowl. 

"I am tired of this gossips, they just won't die." She says. 

IU just sighs. "It's been two weeks and they just won't get over it. Don't worry our spring break is just a few days anyways." She positively said in which the two agreed. 

"I can't wait." Myungsoo says.

Just as the the three were eating Kai and Soohyun entered the cafeteria causing more whispers around.

Suzy and Soohyun's eyes met but suzy quickly broke it off. He wanted to walk towards her but Kai stopped him.

 "It's not a good Idea." He says. 

Soohyun just sighed and walked to a different direction.

IU shakes her head. I can't believe him, I thought he was different from all these guys. she thought. 

"I am done eating." Suzy says. 

"Let's get out of here." Myungsoo says and IU stood up as well.

IU being a good sport has been supporting myungsoo cheer suzy up. She knows he likes her and it hurts her everytime she thinks of it but her love for Suzy as her bestfriend is more than enough for her to put everything behind and move on. 

------- 

It's finally spring break and everyone's been busy making plans and trips to the beaches. Krystal was back in town again and was busy making plans with the girls for their Beach escapade. 

"Where do you think we should go this time?" IU asks. 

"I don't know, the last time we went to jeju with Soohyun--" Krystal stopped speaking when she recalled the situation.

They were interrupted when the bell rang on Suzy's place.

"I'll get it." Suzy says she stood up and walked towards the doorway leaving the two kicking each other with what krystal just did. 

"Hey Myung!" Suzy greeted as she opened the door. 

"Hey! Good news kibum and moonsoo will be coming with us this spring break." He grins. 

"Really? That's great! Krystal will be happy." She grins and they both chuckled Krystal has been crushing on Kibum pretty obvious since they were kids but she gave up on him knowing it would not lead into anything. 

"Girls! Myung has some news." Suzy announces as they walk in the living room. 

"What is it myung?" IU asks. 

"My brothers are coming with us to the trip." Myungsoo says as he flops into the sofa next to Krystal.

"For real?!" Krystal exclaims. "Let's plan this and get done with this already!"

They all chuckled. 

"Guys! Hold up, I've got an invite from Jiyeon, shall we go get relaxed first before continueing planning this out?" Suzy announces.

"Sure!" Everyone answered in unison.

Soohyun's P.O.V 

It's been weeks since Suzy last talked to me and I still feel guilty, I never really knew or thought about what just happened but it's now slowly sinking into me, These thoughts keeps consuming me at night and I couldn't really sleep well. 

"Were you listening to what I was saying?" Ji hyun asks. 

"Sorry I got lost, what was it again?" I asked, I zooned out again and I can see the irritation in her face. 

"Nothing, I'll just go with the orange one." She says as she grabs the coat and walks towards the counter. We're at the mall, she's been busy preparing for her runway show this weekends. 

It's been long since we last bonded and been together so I keep tagging along in all her schedules. Ji hyun and I have been somehow "dating" since we were like on our last year in middle school. But she pursued a different path of career so we got separated for quite some time.

My phone beeped and when I looked at it Krystal's name popped out it was her live stream in her Instagram account. She was with suzy and the rest of their friends. Looks like they were having  a small yard party. I saw some of our schoolmates there too.... Even Kai. I sighed, I have to admit I miss having fun with this guys specially suzy-- she never fails to make me smile every once in a while I have to admit, her silly and quirkiness makes me laugh all the time. I've never been so guilty my whole life. If only I knew and could change things, I will never choose to hurt her. 

"Hyunnie! I am done, shall we go grab something to eat?" Ji hyun asks I smile at her and stood up from my sit.

"Sure." 

End of POV 

Days were passing by so fast that it's already the day they were waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter