Chapter 2: First Day

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy came walking in with Soohyun at her back.  She turned to see him walking so slow so she stopped and walked towards the slow soohyun.

“Aish, Why are you so slow?” Suzy chuckled and went to his side and pulled him by his arm. Soohyun just smiled while he’s being dragged by her.

They are now in front of Myungsoo and IU. Suzy smiled widely then showed soohyun. “Tadah!” She chuckled. “Soohyun here will help us in getting familiar with the campus.” She added.

“Soohyun at your service!” He said and saluted the two. Myungsoo didn’t react and IU smiled.

“That’s great then oppa! Thanks in advance!” IU said. Suzy and Myungsoo just exchanged looks and IU noticed that and stared at them. “What? Oppa as in Elder Brother! Duh?” IU explained herself.

“Yeah, I told her she should address me as Oppa since I am older than her, You too suzy.” Soohyun said and turned to her then patted her head.

Suzy just made a face which made myungsoo grin a bit. “I don’t like! It’ll be awkward and I am used to calling you Soohyun.” She said and took his hand off her head.

“Well alright then.” Soohyun shrugged.

Myungsoo who seem invisible to them noticed that he’s not being noticed by suzy anymore coughed and caught their attention.

“Oh Myungsoo! Still silent huh?” Soohyun said and placed his arms around his shoulder giving him a bro hug. “How’s your brother? I heard he’s courting a girl.” He said slightly whispering the last phrase.

“You don’t need to hide that from us! We already know.” Suzy butted in their conversation.

“Well what would we expect? Ofcourse you would know cause your hobby is eavesdropping.” Soohyun said smirking.

Myungsoo  and IU just laughed and Suzy Pouted. “Hey!” She said.

The bell cut their moment and Myungsoo pulled suzy by her arms. “Alright! I thing we need to go.” He said.

“Okay, see you guys later then.” Soohyun said and waved at them.

“See you later oppa.” IU said and the three went to their classroom.

--

Upon arriving to their classroom they found their classmates chatting and roaming around, it looks like everyone were getting to know each other. So they looked for their place and sat there. The three were chatting when a group of girl approached them well not really them but Myungsoo. “Hi, What’s your name? I am Son Naeun and this are my friends.”The girl named naeun asked and introduce herself the girls at her back just waved. Myungsoo didn’t respond and just looked away which surprised Naeun and Suzy so she came in the scene.

“Oh Hi Naeun, He’s Myungsoo and I am suzy, while she’s IU. It’s nice to meet you.” Suzy said in place of myungsoo and smiled.

“Hi.” Naeun simply said while faking a smile before turning her back and walking away.

“That was mean.” IU mumbled.

But Suzy heard that and turned to Myungsoo. “Oh yes it is, Myungsoo? Why did you do that?” Suzy asked.

Myungsoo just gave IU a look and turned to suzy. “ButI wasn’t referring to myungsoo.” IU mumbled again before sighing and seating on her chair.

“Those type of girls.. they uhmm.. they look flirty.” Myungsoo thought of the a word that is not too offensive and looked away. Can’t she feel a little bit jealous of those girls trying to act chic in front of me and approaching me? He thought.

“Flirty? They were just being nice.” Suzy said.

Myungsoo feeling annoyed looked at her. “You know you’re sometimes too…” He paused and closed his eyes to control his temper. “Nevermind.”  Myungsoo didn’t finish what he’s about to say.

“Sometimes what?” She asked.

Myungsoo was about to answer when a group of students approached them again, but this time it’s a group of boys. “Hi Guys!” A guy that’s tall, with a fair complexion and a brown hair. 

“Hello there.” Suzy greeted back and smiled.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“I am Suzy.” She said. “By the way they are my friends. IU and Myungsoo.” She turned to the two and introduced them.

“Well nice name it suits a pretty girl like you.” The guy winked. “I am Nickhun by the way and this is Wooyoung, Junho and Taecyeon.”

“Hi Guys!” They greeted. Myungsoo just smiled and IU waved “Hello.”

“Hey Babe!” A girl from a far who seem to call nickhun said.

“Opps, there’s my girl i’ll be leaving you guys for a while.” He said then went to his girlfriend. When he left myungsoo felt relieve. At least he’s not a threat. He thought.

He was the only one who’s not talking he’s just keeping an eye on Suzy as she talk with Tacyeon and Junho. IU was busy talking with Wooyoung.

“So what cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter