Chapter 3: Club Day

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Classes Myungsoo invited Suzy to their house since it’s just the first day of classes and there are not task given yet so Suzy agreed since she wants to see his brothers to chat with them. On their way there Suzy was still imagining the scene that happened a while ago between her an Soohyun every time she remembers it she would smile widely. Myungsoo who’s staring at her is wondering what on earth is she thinking about so he decided to ask her.

“Hey Suzy!” He said but she seem not hear it so he repeated himself. “Suzy!” This time he poked her so he finally got her attention.

“Ahh.. Yes?” She asked getting back on her senses.

“Why do you keep smiling huh?” He asked looking at her then she looked away and smiled again.

“Is it bad to be happy?” She asked sarcastically causing him to roll his eyes.

“Yes specially when you look crazy smiling all of a sudden without a reason.” He said and Suzy just made a face.

“Who said I was smiling for nothing huh? Something happened.” She said then stuck her tongue out at him.

“Childish.” He mumbled. “What happened?” He asked curiously

“Why? Are you curious?” Suzy smirked.

Myungsoo looked away and bluntly answered. “No, I was just asking.” He said.

“Really?” Suzy grinned then walked faster to catch up to him. “Are you sure?” She said peeking to see his face then he pushed her face away.

“Yes.” He said. Suzy nodded and looked at him pausing on her walk and he did too. “Then I won’t tell you what Soohyun and I did a while ago.” She smiled widely then started to skip her way.

Myungsoo then remained there for a while trying to process what she just said and upon realizing it he ran towards her and looked at her.

“So what happened?” He asked. Suzy smirked and stuck her tongue out again. “I thought you don’t care? Why would I tell you?” She said.

“Aish just tell me.” Myungsoo said frowning.

“Aww my bestfriend is so cute.” She said then pinched his cheeks. “Alright so here it is.” The she started telling him what happened how sweet Soohyun treated her. While she was telling him how Sweet he is Myungsoo can’t help but Sigh every once in a while and look away from her. When will she notice me? He thought. “Are you still listening?” Suzy asked him when she realized he wasn’t looking at her.

“Ah yes I am.” Myungsoo bluntly said.

“I knew it you’d find it boring again. Fine then I won’t continue.” She said and walked faster Myungsoo just followed her and held her hand which surprised Suzy but she chose to ignore the tingly feeling she felt. When they reach the front gate of his house she let go of his hand and quickly ran towards the door and ringed their bell.

“You know that’s my house and you don’t need to ring the bell.” Myungsoo said reminding her and shaking the key in front of her.

“I just missed doing this.” She said then the door opened, Moonsoo was standing there rubbing his eyes. It looks like he just woke up from a nap. “Ommo did I disturb you Monsoo? I am sorry.” She said and patted his head.

“It’s fine Noona.” He smiled and let her enter and Myungsoo just followed shaking his head. “Is mom and dad here?” Myungsoo asked.

“They’re still at work.” Moonsoo answered and went upstairs.

“Who are you talking to?” Their older brother Kibum asked.

“Suzy Noona is here.” He said before going straight to his room.

“Really? Alright then.” Kibum said and went down stairs looking for suzy. He found her in the living room with myungsoo. “Suzy!” He said smiling.

“Kibum Oppa!” She smiled and walk towards him giving him a fast hug and messed his hair. “I missed you.” She said.

He smiled and placed his arms around suzy’s shoulder messing her hair. “I missed you more Lazy suzy!” he joked.

“Aish oppa my hair.” She pouted then fixed it.

“Hyung don’t harass her too much.” Myungsoo said chuckling.

“Myung Help me.” Suzy pouted and looked at him but he smirked and shook his head. “Help yourself.” He said then left them going to the kitchen.

“Aish this guy really.” Suzy said so she elbowed kibum’s tummy softly causing him to let go of her.

“Ouch that hurts missy!” he said pouting and massaging the spot she hit.

“I am sorry oppa.” She half heartedly said and sticks her tongue out.

“Anyway how’s the first day of school?” He asked.

“Well it was great! And Soohyun was there.” She chuckled blushing a little.

“You still like him?” He asked frowning a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter