Of Honeymoon Story

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Of Honeymoon Story

 

The journey to the capital of France was one long, back-pain staking trip. Daehyun was the one having a hard time. One minute he needs to stop the older from being all jumpy and giddy from having his first ever experiences boarding an airplane, saving both of them from humiliation as all eyes were staring at them in the business coach, specifically at Baekhyun who was chattering away on how cool the airplane is. Daehyun could just face palmed.... and hoping that he would just melt on the ground.

 

The next minute, the cabin crew announced that the plane was ready to fly. Okay, that’s cool alright. When the airplane started to move towards the plane track, things were still under control. But once the airplane started to take off, producing those intense vibrations as if the plane was going to crash, even when it was not yet in the air, Baekhyun started to break cold sweats and clutching on the younger’s arm tightly.

 

‘Why is this thing shaking like crazy?! Are we going to crash?! Noooo! I’m still too young to die! And I didn’t even confess to Daehyun yet!’

 

Baekhyun panicked and prayed strongly in his heart. Daehyu noticed the older’s panicky state. So he, being a gentleman he is, wrapped his arms around the older’s shoulder and hugged the pup, resting the pup’s head on his chest while whispering assuring words to the pup.

 

‘It’s okay. I’m here. Don’t be afraid.’

 

Those three short sentences were enough to make Baekhyun calmed himself down. Baekhyun could hear the melodic heartbeats of the younger as he rested his head on the latter’s chest. His eyes were getting droopy, as if the sound of the younger’s heartbeat was a lullaby to put him to sleep. The next thing he knew, he was far away in a dreamland.

 

 

The flight landed safely on the desired destination. The couple went to claim their luggage and went straight out of the airport, where a car was already there waiting for them. The driver drove them to the hotel that their lovely father had reserved. Once there, Daehyun went to the receptionist to get their hotel key while Baekhyun followed obediently behind the younger. Baekhyun had this awed face while he walked across the huge lobby. He snapped out once the younger pulled him to get to the lift, bringing them to their floor.

 

 

Daehyun slotted in the key into the keyhole and opened up their hotel door. Again, Baekhyun’s jaw was hanged open as he saw the luxurious room.

 

 

And yet again, he was snapped out of his awed state when the younger nudged him.

 

“Wanna go out after this? It’s such a waste if we sleep through our day today.”

 

Baekhyun’ face lightened up. He then squealed and bounced all over the room while chanting ‘Let’s go~ Let’s go~’, making Daehyun chuckled. They got changed first before they headed out to enjoy their vacation.

 

 

The couple went out to have their lunch first. They entered one of the cafe in which Baekhyun deemed as 'cafe with cute teddy in front'...as there was a huge teddy held a menu blackboard could be seen behind the cafe glass window. Both of them sat on one of the table. A waiter came up to them to get their orders. The waiter was one hella handsome guy, with the height that could challenge Kris and a sharp golden feature with pale white European skin. Two words; Absolutely Gorgeous.Baekhyun was kinda drooling on the said guy as the handsome fella recite their orders and gave him a charming smile. Okay, that really makes the pup melt into a puddle of goo.

 

“Alright sir, your orders will be served in 15 minutes. Enjoy your day.” The waiter said as he smiled at his two customers in front of him, oh, and winked at the pup, making the pup blushed madly. Daehyun on the other hand, frowned. Once the waiter was out of sight, Baekhyun let out a dreamy sigh.

 

“He’s so handsome... and charming.” Baekhyun said in his dreamy, cupid stricken face.

 

“Pshh, he’s not that handsome for you to be all over him. I bet that guy has cooties.” Daehyun retorted. Someone’s being bitter huh?

 

“Are you insane?! That guy is absolutely gorgeous with those sharp features and boy did ya look at his height? He could be as tall as Channie! Or even Kris!”

 

Baekhyun continued fangirling on the waiter, oblivious to the younger’s bitter tone. Daehyun scowled at the name of the mostly hated giraffe mentioned. To add to his already foul mood, suddenly a familiar baritone voice could be heard from his side. And the owner of the voice shouldn’t be here, ever!

 

“Baek?”

 

This is not gonna be good.

 

 

“Channie! What’re you doing here?”

 

Baekhyun raised from his seat just to be on his Channie's side and again, hugged the taller guy. Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled the pup's brown locks.

 

"I'm having a business conference here. Kris sent me here as a representative."

 

Daehyun had used all of his self control from chopping off the giraffe head and instead giving his fake energy consuming smile to the latter.Daehyun's smile faltered a bit when Chanyeol's arm wrapped around the pup's waist and rested it there. Black Daehyun was resurfacing.

 

'That giraffe! That ing giraffe! And you Kris!'

 

To Daehyun dismay, the pup suggested a giraffe-sacrificing-day idea.

 

"Channie! Why don't you join us having lunch here? The more the merrier! Don'tcha think so Dae?"

 

Baekhyun turned to face Daehyun, asking for the latter to agree with his idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter