Inferiority Alert

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Inferiority Alert

 

Baekhyun woke up to see darkness surrounding him. There's nothing covering his body except for the heavy white duvet, which was not so pure anymore by now. His skin was friction against another human skin as he snuggled towards the warmth emitted from the person beside him. It took no geniuses to guess what kind of event had taken place on the fluffy bed before. Soft snores could be heard from the person next to him, might be exhausted from earlier intense activity. Baekhyun blushed as he recalled earlier event. His lips formed a dopey smile. Finally! Daehyun is now his, and no one else’s.

 

Baekhyun tried to get up from bed but a zap of pain on his back halted his actions from continuing.

 

‘Urgghh… curse you and your raging hormones!’

 

Baekhyun glared at the younger who was still sleeping peacefully. Psshh… says the one who begged for more earlier ;)

 

Baekhyun move slowly towards the end of the bed. He bit his lower lips, trying to hold in the excruciating pain on his bottom. Damn it, Daehyun is such a beast in bed.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

A husky voice was heard from behind. He could see Daehyun was now sitting, with his lower part still covered by the duvet (Thank goodness!) and the younger’s eyes were squinting, having a difficult time to open his sleepy eyes. Baekhyun started to blush as his eyes travelled from the messy bed hair of the younger down to the latter’s torso. Damn, that boy is a piece of art. Baekhyun diverted his eyes away from the younger’s body.

 

“Thanks to a certain someone, I couldn’t even move my heavy as$ any further than few inches. Oh, look! Finally reached the end of this freaking bed!” Baekhyun remarked sarcastically.

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Then he smirked. Boy, Baekhyun hate that smirk.

 

“Uhuh… says the one who begged for more. Dae! More…ah-“

 

“Yah!”

 

Cue pillows flew straight to the younger's head; a loud 'ooff' could be heard from the assaulted boy. Baekhyun's face was painted with a deeper shade of red. Daehyun on the other and, laughed his as$ off. Tch, good for him coz he didn't bottomed. Baekhyun continuously tried to move but the pain was unbearable. Daehyun whom noticed the older difficulties, rose from the bed and moved towards the pup’s side of the bed, not forgetting to put something on though. Baekhyun looked at the other confusedly. But then his eyes widened as Daehyun carried him bridal style along with the duvet wrapped around the pup.

 

“W-what’re you doing??” the pup panicked.

 

“Carrying you, duh.” The younger deadpanned.

 

“No no no, put me down! I’ll walk myself!”

 

Daehyun then looked at the older sharply. His gaze pierced through the pup’s poor heart. Baekhyun gulped.

 

“Do you look like you could walk around with your current condition? Now just shut up and let your dear husband carry you to the bathroom. You want to go there, right?”

 

Baekhyun stayed silent and only nodded his head. He then hid his face on the crook of the younger’s neck, afraid that Daehyun would notice his blushing state.

 

“Good.” Daehyun said as he carried the pup to the bathroom.

 

 

Both had cleaned up themselves from all the dried sweat and you know what. Baekhyun’s bottom wasn’t in pain anymore, at least not that hurt compared to earlier. He was still limping when he walked. Sometimes the younger need to hold him so that the pup could move from one place to another. Yeah, not much pain. NOT MUCH.

 

Suddenly Baekhyun’s phone rang.

 

Caller’s ID: Channie<3

 

Daehyun caught a glimpse of the caller ID. Damn that giraffe.

 

'What did he wants from the pup?! Didn't he know that this pup here is freaking married and belonged the one and only Jung Daehyun, which is ME!'

 

While Daehyun was yet again having a mental warfare with himself, Baekhyun nonchalantly answered the call. What? They're just friend. Platonic. Dot.

 

"Hey Channie, wassup?"

 

"Ayo pup! Watcha doin'?? Done having fun??" Chanyeol asked suggestively from the other line.

 

"What the heck are you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter