Mischievous Himchan

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Mischievous Himchan

 

Baekhyun flopped himself on the old couch in his living room. He the TV but didn't even bothered to watch it. His mind were still whirling around on the event happened earlier.

 

"Am I doing the right thing?" he muttered to himself.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Since we've got no other way out of this, why don't we just get it on, but we'll have this 'just friend' relationship. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a friend. How'd you say?" Daehyun proposed as he rested his chin on his knuckles, elbows propped on the table.

 

Baekhyun was astounded. He never thought of things like that and it was a quite good idea he would say. He faced the younger who patiently waiting for him to give his thought on this.

 

"So, you're saying that it'll be like having a roomate, as in minding our own business but still, try to get along with each other?"

 

"Exactly."

 

All this while, it was quite hard for Baekhyun to put his trust on people, especially strangers. The death of his parents added his insecurities on trusting  other people. So he kinda having this major trust issue. So, the proposition by Daehyun really caught his interest, as he'll not be tied to this person, having his own way and deal with his own business. His future husband is quite a brainer, isn't he?

 

"Alright. I accept. Then... Hello, I'm Baekhyun, your new roommate. Hope we'll get along." Baekhyun pulled his hand out, offering a handshake with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

 

Daehyun smirked and returned the gesture.

 

"Hello to you to. I'm Daehyun, and you'll be stuck with this roommate of yours for a long time... I guess."

 

Both of them laughed and chatted, getting to know each other well. At least the get along part was going well as the old man hoped for, just a tiny deviation from the original plan that the old man laid out for the two of them.

 

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his train of thought. He starred at the abandoned TV in which showing a reality show called 'Roommate'.

 

"That guy really looked like Chanyeol. That Yoda could be an idol if he wanted to."

 

He chuckled at his silly thought. That best friend of his is just too clumsy and naturally uncoordinated to be in a boy group, pulling those difficult dance moves. Heck, Chanyeol couldn't even dance. It was like watching a faulty machine trying to move into grooves, hey that rhymes! All in all, it was just plain embarrassing and Baekhyun vowed not to visit clubs with that pole anymore. Nope. Never. How the heck he could even thought of dating that guy before?

 

Baekhyun raised himself from the couch and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Man, it was a long day.

 

 

It was a week later; Baekhyun was standing next to the cash register machine, while he craned his neck as if looking for something outside the cafe. Tao, whom realized about the odd behavior of his employer, nudged the maknae beside him who was ogling on one of the customer who looks a lot like a deer.

 

“What?!” the maknae spat, irritated when someone disturbed him in his LuLu Land.

 

Tao rolled his eyes. He then pointed his finger at their employer, who in fact, was still glancing outside of the café.

 

“Wassup with that pup? He’s been doing that for the past fifteen minutes or so.”

 

Sehun looked at the pup, then to the panda.

 

“Yeah, I kinda realized that. And he’s been checking himself on every possible reflected surface in this café since this morning. Oh, and he said something about an appointment this afternoon, so he won’t be here for the time being. That might be the case.”

 

Tao eyes widened. Then, he became excited and squealed like a high school girl.

 

“OMG! I bet that pup got himself a date. That explained his self cautious behavior! Kyaaa!”   

 

While Tao was still in his high school girl mode, a white Audi could be seen entered the café parking area and parked itself in one of the parking lot. Then a guy got out of the car, dressed in white button up shirt with three of the buttons were left opened, exposing his collar bones, and wore black skinny jeans, not forgetting the sunglasses on the bridge of his perfect nose, in other words, he looked perfectly stunning.

 

Tao stopped squealing and his face changed into somewhat awed. His mouth was wide opened, inviting any possible species of flies to hover inside his cavern, and cue the drooling.

 

“Who’s that sinfully hot guy?”

 

Sehun, who was confused of the older behavior, craned his neck to see what the older drooling about. Boy, that’s a really sinful piece of perfection. Now, there were two boys drooling on the said hot guy.

 

The hot guy entered the café and went straight to the cash register where Baekhyun’s at. Baekhyun’s face lit up at the former presence. Then, both of them went to one of the table near the window after Baekhyun howled some beverages for Kyungsoo to prepare.

 

Tao and Sehun were in a daze. Both of them looked at each other, then to the couple at the table, now chatting and laughing. What the…?

 

Then Kyungsoo placed an Americano and a chocolate smoothies on a tray.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter