The Love House

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Love House

 

The party ended quite well. After the party, Dongha shooed the couple to their new love house. So, here Daehyun drove them to their so-called love house while Baekhyun on the passenger seat could be seen bobbing his head, out of sleepiness it seems. Daehyun chuckled seeing his fiancé sleepy state.

 

‘He’s cute. Like a puppy.Wait, what the hell Jung Daehyun! No nono! He’s your housemate, nothing more, nothing less.’

 

While Daehyun was brainwashing himself, he was startled by a yelping sound emitted from the person beside him, followed by a soft snore.

 

‘Yup, I was right about the puppy part.’

 

 

Daehyun parked his car in front of the new house. He then got off the car and took a full view of the house in front of him.

 

 

‘This could be expected from that old man. Splendid taste.’

 

He then moved to the passenger side and opened the door. There, Baekhyun was sleeping soundly.

 

“Baek, we’re here. Come and sleep inside.” Daehyun tried to wake up the pup but the latter was mumbling something incoherent and again, yelping like a puppy.

 

‘I guess I’ve got no other choices.’

 

 

Daehyun hauled the pup into the house. Yeah, it was kinda difficult since he needs to hold the pup, locking his car and entered the house while fumbling with the house keys. But then, hey, he made it. He carried Baekhyun to the second floor where the bedroom is, and apparently, there’s only one bedroom in this ing huge house. How convenient, note the sarcasm.

 

Daehyun put the older gently onto the fluffy white bed. Once he placed the Baekhyun on the bed, the latter curled up into foetal position, hugging the fluffy pillow and let out a contented sigh. Daehyun proceeded to remove the shoes and socks from the pup to make him more comfortable. He also removed the suit but left out the dress shirt. Then he changed into something comfortable, a black wife beater and a grey sweat pant. He washed his face and plopped himself onto the empty space beside Baekhyun.

 

Daehyun faced the older who sleeping soundly, still hugging the fluffy pillow, while his face was burying into the pillow. Won’t he suffocate? Daehyun felt his eyelids became heavier each seconds and the next thing he knew, he already sailed into dreamland.

 

 

Baekhyun felt really comfortable. It was as if he’s sleeping on a cloud, white fluffy cloud. That’s weird. His bed wasn’t supposed to be this fluffy, it’s always creaking whenever he moved or tossed on bed. He’s hugging something, in which he assumed a bolster. But the thing is, this bolster felt really warm and comfortable and it's breathing. Wait, breathing?

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes almost immediately and he swallowed up his scream as he see Daehyun’s sleeping face just an inch from his and WHY IS HE HUGGING DAEHYUN?! Baekhyun quickly scrambled out of his place and unfortunately, his feet got tangled with the duvet and he landed unsophistically on his with a loud yelp.

 

‘Great, now my hurts.’

 

The loud yelp woke Daehyun up from his slumber. Daehyun saw no one beside him, but he craned his neck to see Baekhyun sprawled on the floor, producing some whimpering sound while rubbing his bottom.

 

“What are you doing down there?” Daehyun asked while letting out a yawn and rubbing his sleepy eyes. If his bottom wasn’t in pain, Baekhyun would coo at the adorable sight.

 

“I’m swimming on the floor here while using this duvet as a float. What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter