Of Baboons Antics

Fate and Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Of Baboons Antics

 

It took only a couple of milliseconds for the house to become a dump site. Different scenes could be seen in different part of the trashed love house. In the kitchen, Zelo could be seen hogging the place, with half of his body was inside the fridge. It was as if the fridge tried to swallow him alive. But the reality is, the boy was trying to inhale all the food inside the fridge. Don't ask whether his tummy could take it. His stomach was made of steel I tell ya. He could eat foods that expired a year ago without feeling sick. That was really something.

 

Next, was in the leisure room. Two baboons, pardon me, I mean two boys naming Jongup and Sehun were having a dance battle while setting up 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' as their background music.

 

Okay, that's just....uh....yeah...

 

And so the two baboons, believe me they really are, twirling and jumping around imitating a ballerina-on-drugs movements, knocking the lamp stand on the corner of the room. Oh, and a 1.5 litre bottle of Coke was also knocked down, causing the brown liquid to spilled and seeped through the fluffy grey carpet. Cue Baekhyun's whimpers.

 

Then a species of ape-panda hybrid could be seen harassing the poor toddler, when the toddler was in fact, had this horrified expression painted on his face. It turns out that the ape-panda hybrid was trying to read a fluffy kiddy stories to the toddler. But the panda was being himself, where he twisted the fluffy flowery story-line into a horror one. Where can you get a Disney Sleeping Beauty story where the prince got chomped off by a dragon and the princess threw herself on the thorn bushes out of stress? From Tao of course. He could twist anything. Believe me, anything.

 

And that was when Daehyun came to the rescue. Daehyun grabbed his horrified son, not forgetting to whack the psychotic hybrid on the head. Tao tried to retort back but one look from Daehyun caused Tao to flee from the 'Almost-Tao-Murder-Case' scene. And that explained how the panda joined the other two dancing apes twirling and jumping around the leisure room. Only that this time, a 'Humpty Dumpty' song could be heard in the background. And cue Baekhyun bit on his cushion out of frustration, trying to suppress his scream.

 

And that’s how their hectic evening went through that day. Oh, did I tell you guys that the maknae-lines were planning to have a sleep over in the love house? Okay, let me correct myself. Not planning to, but they are and they insist.

 

The couple needs to go through a long day it seems.

 

 

That night, the boys seem to have behaved themselves. It is such a miracle to see the four of them sitting obediently around the dining table, having this puppy looks on each one of them. It turns out Baekhyun was in the kitchen preparing food, a truckload worth of foods, for their dinner tonight. It was such a hard work to feed those baboons with monstrous appetite. No wonder the boys were behaving.

 

Once Baekhyun set up the table with various savory mouth watering dishes, the baboons became animalistic and devour the provided food. Even Zelo, who emptied the fridge earlier, had his face inside the bowl, inhaling all the foods. The image was just… eww.

 

Tao on the other hand, was being an ungrateful piece o’ , complaini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter