Shadows

Twisted in love

I can't seems to believed what was I seeing, the shadow that is infront of me is cold and scary.  I can feel it beneath me as I tried to fight the fear that is sneaking in me.  But why is the shadow smiling at me, like it wanted me, whole body and soul?.  I didn't let it get into me as I closed my eyes and not stare at it.  It was not human for sure, as it get's near me, then suddenly out of nowhere, I can hear Kevin behind me. "What are you doing? you can't be in here, hyun soo -ya, the master will kill you once he find out that you are bothering the princess" Kevin spoke to this thing, I open my eyes and seen a figure that is once scary now it's not.  It was cute as a matter of fact.  "I was curious, that's all" the thing said to him, wait..the thing speak to him and it sounded like a male's voice, I thought. 

It got my curiosity for sure, I twitch my head to the side to see if I was dreaming of what I heard, and then it speak out of nowhere to me.  "I'm pretty right?" the thing talk to me, I blink, not sure if I should answer it or not.  I tried to reach for it but Kevin stop me from touching it.  "Ailee, no..you can't touch him..if you do you'll die" he then said.  "What? why not? and what's with this dying thing?" i said to him.  Kevin look at me and then he realized my not knowing my true being or where I actually came from, " ah that's right? you don't know alot of things....well, to tell you the truth...Hyun soo here has the ability to kill it's prey or enemy once you touch him" Kevin explain.  I look at him with a long pause, then I suddenly out of nowhere it click on to me, "ah, you mean like a male version of a poison Ivy? but instead of being kissed by it, it can kill you by just touching him?" I said to make sure what my hunch was right.  "You can say that...kind of similar" Kevin agreed, I nodded.   I then look at Hyun soo, who was smiling widely at me, with desire to touch me or something, I moved a few inches from it but still glaring at me.   Then without any thought, I moved behind Kevin that i can feel he was smiling at my action.  "Don't you dare get the wrong idea, Mr. Woo" I said to him politely as i could said.  "Who said that I was?" he then teased me, in which i can feel it in my skin,  Hyun soo stare got deeper in which i can see his eyes get darker. 

 I shake the thought, when suddenly a brisk of air was felt behind my back, as I turn my head to see what it was, my eyes widen to see Hyun Soo being next to me. "How? What?" I said confused, Hyun soo lean closed to me that I can feel his breathing closing in to mine, luckly, Kevin went between us to stop him.  "Ya! Hyun soo-ya, don't scare the princess like that, you'll get in trouble once the master find out what you are doing to her, remember he can sense you" he warm him.  With just the mention of his master, Hyun Soo finally moved back away from me but the glare didn't stop him from doing so.  Then out of my curiosity I asked him directly, "What? is there something on my face that you have to glare at me like that?" I said, getting annoyed now.  Hyun soo smiled widely as he say "No, not really, I just didn't notice how pretty you are, your highness" he then said as he bowed down to me.  

I suddenly felt my face blushed a bit, I never had anyone compliment me besides Himchan, in which I missed so much.   Kevin cleared his throat, and take Hyun soo with him as he leaved the room, "Excuse us your highness" he then said, in which I wasn't used to it being called 'your highness' or 'princess' for that matter.  I couldn't even remember the last time someone called me that to be honest.  I lay down on the bed as soon that Kevin and Hyun soo was out of my sight, the silence is once again deafying me.  As I lay down, my eyes started to feel heavy that I did'nt notice i was drifting away, far away where there was laughter and the people that I loved the most.  Yuri, my mom and Himchan was all there, they are all smiling at me, calling my name....Ailee...what are you doing over there? come quick!  they all demanded.  I tried to open my mouth but there are no words coming out, what is going on? why can't I speak?  I thought.  When suddenly everything turn dark on my side that I can only see them getting further away from me, I can sense that there was someone with me, someone whose more powerful than any one I know. 

I turn around to see a figure, yet unfamiliar to me.  He called my name "Ailee, my daughter, it's been a while....welcome home, princess" the voice said to me.  I turn around to see my mom's reaction but something is uncertain about her, she didn't say anything, she just stand there as she was looking at me with wide eye. Mom....mom...don't leave me...I don't want to be here.....take me back!!! I screamed, but it seem's that she didn't hear my words as i call out for her.  I look at Yuri and Himchan who are also just looking at me, as their figure was fading farther away from me.  I tried to run towards them but what woke me up is Hyun soo who was standing on top of me with his face getting closer to mine.  I started to scream, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" as I yelled at him, with his curious face. He smiled widely, "Pretty, even when you sleep" he said that it caught me off guard, he then moved out of the bed and headed towards the door, but before he actually leaved, he then turn around and look at me as he smile, "Oh yeah, the master want's to see you, your highness" he then said and walk away .  I got a bit curious as to what he said, "master? who is this master? and why did he calls me his daughter again?" I said loudly.  The door suddenly made a loud creek that I strattled, as i was holding on to my chest.  "Whoa! that was creepy...this place is creepy" I then said to myself as I headed out of the room.

I once again found myself walking to that hallway where I was before, when I tried to sneek out of it but failed.  I lean as I reached the end of the hallway and look down to see the same strange man sitting in his thrown.  "Who is he?" I asked curiously.  Little did I know that Hyun Soo was behind me, "The master" he said out of nowhere, he strattled me as I was holding for my dear life.  "Whoa! really? do you must scared people like that?" I asked getting annoyed at him.  He reply with a smile.  "Follow me, your highness" he then said as he walk passed me and lead me down the stairs towards to where his master was waiting.  I suddenly felt my heart beat as I walk down the stairs and about to face this 'master' that Kevin and Hyun Soo keep talking about.  I mean who is he? and what does he wants from me? and why does he refer to me as his daughter.  And then it hits me, the dream I have earlier, the reaction that my mom had and the shadow that was behind me.  She was scared, scared that this thing or person might hurt me, she protected me all her life and now, the truth is finally revealed itself.  

A man was standing next to Kevin with  a big smile on his face, he was broad and not too thin, he was wearing a tuxedo that was not too long, and what caught my attention is that he has a tail that it seems odd for a human.  And then he spoke as soon that he seen me, "Welcome, my dear daughter, Ailee...welcome home" he speak with such gentle in his tone yet, I wasn't sure why but I run to him like my feet has it's own emotion or something and hug him tightly.  I close my eyes and little did i know that the beast inside me revealed itself once again but this time, not as a Black widow whose gentle that it won't even hurt just anyone but my inner demon.  What is going on with me? why am I hugging him tightly like I known him all my life? Does this mean that the curse was gone? I thought. I let go of this man, with eyes so red it almost as if it was hypnotizing me, he smiled at me once again.  "You are finally home, i have been waiting for you, and now you are finally here, my daughter...." he says while he looks at me.  Then he look at Kevin, "Prepare for a feast, and invite all the demon's and what not out of the realm, my daughter is home, we are going to celebrate" he demand that Kevin agreed as he bowed to him. But who is this person? really? and why Am I smiling? I'm not me anymore and this is not where I belong.  

 

***************************

A/N:  Hello everyone!!! sorry if I haven't been actived for a while, I have been sick for the past couple of days, sorry for the inconvinience.  i hope you all still find this story somewhat interesting, and I'm sorry once again if it was a bit boring.  Next chapter, BAP will appear. And don't hesitate to leaved a comment or suggestion on the comment box, i appreciate it if you guys do so.  It keeps me motivated to know what you guys think about the story.  till then have a lovely holidays and saranghae everyone!! ~_^  <3 M