Angels and Demons

Twisted in love

It's happening again,  the dream I have dreamt a few days back.  There it was again...the shadow...it keeps coming towards me as I try to run away from it.  What is this thing? really? why is it after me? Then suddenly a forseen light ignite in the dark corner, it's light was beaming at me that the dark shadow suddenly disappear.  I can see a silhouette forming in the light. What is it? why is it helping me? When suddenly I hear it's calling my name.."Ailee...Ailee wake up"...the voice...it's sounds familiar...kind of soothing...as I open my eyes...I see Himchan looking at me, I look around to see where I was and realized that it was home.  What just happened? I found myself laying on the couch, with a ice pack on my forehead.  "Are you ok?" Himchan asked.  I was still unconcious that I don't have any clue what was happening.  I tried to touch the pain that was in my head when, suddenly Himchan stop me.  "Don't touch it, you'll bleed again" he said.  Bleed? What did I do that I was bleeding? What really happened?. Then out of the blue, for some forsaken reason, Himchan suddenly told me, "You probably don't remember...but you kinda hit your head on the pavement near our company...are you hurt anywhere?" Himchan asked concerned in his tone.  I just shake my head, even that hurt. "Easy" he then said, "maybe you should just lay down a bit more.." he then continues.  Yuri was sitting on the other side of the couch, as I look at her, she seem's not happy at my state right now.  Good thing Youngjae was on her side that it keeps her from staying still like a good girl that she is.  I don't know what Youngjae did to her but she seems to be happy when he was around, or maybe that was Yongguk...but then again, Yuri is happy when there's a cute guy next to her.  So typical Yuri.  


"Ailee, dear..are you ok?" my mom asked as soon that she got home, I can hear the worried in her tone, I nodded.  Right? she was working all day today, I told her earlier before she goes to work that me and Yuri are going to a party, that she immediately let us go.  Maybe because she wanted us to feel normal once in a while, not just staying home and watch boy bands all the time.  But I didn't tell her about the black car that was park outside the house, since I don't want her to be more worried.  But seriously tho? who is that guy? and why does he know who I was? That was still a puzzle to me. Yet mom never really told me who my father was, all I could remember is that guy in a hoodie, the one that curse me to be a black widow.  Everything was blurry, but for some reason, I get dreams that is beyond my knowledge, like why do they appear in my dreams, and who are those people?  My sense became clear when I suddenly felt my concious became normal.  I tried to get up but i seem to lost my balance that Himchan caught me.  I accidentally fall back in the couch with me on top of him, my ear landed on his chest.  I can hear his heart beating faster, for some reason I felt a sudden urge coming into me, what is this feeling? I thought to myself.  I immediately look up that our face was a few inches away, more like 1 inch. So close that I can feel his breathing.  

I close my eyes, hoping that he would kiss me again, when all of a sudden a pair of hand lift me up and sat me on the couch, the shocked in his eyes is all I could see as I open them again.  "Ailee...are you ok?" the person said as I was now sitting down, Kevin happened to find it's way to where we are. I don't know how he find out that I got hurt or where I lived.  Since we where young, I never tell no one where I lived, for safety reason's, my mom told me.  I look at Kevin with much confusion, looking for some answer, but got nothing.  Then suddenly he smiled timidly at me, "You probably wondering how I find out...did you?" he asked with a bit of disappointment in his tone, I nodded.  Kevin cleared his throat, as he look around, he was hesitating at first since Himchan, Yuri and the rest of BAP was there.  They where waiting for him to speak, I guess they want to know too.  Kevin stop his gaze at me, we both look at each other eyes, waiting for his explenation.  "You see....ahh..how do I put this in words?" kevin mumbles as he try to say something towards me.  He then look at everyone once again,  and this time he lift me up and immediately took me to my room , "excuse me, but this is a private matter" is all Kevin said while he was lifting me towards my room.  Himchan and the rest got shocked at Kevin's sudden moved, that my mom had to stop them from following.  I don't know why my mom did that, but I felt that there is something that I don't know about Kevin that my mom know's. 

As soon that we both in my room, a sudden aura on him was starting to reak.  It was dark, like the shadow in my dreams.  Kevin was facing the window, he was ventilating, I don't know why? but something tells me that this won't be good.  I back out a few steps away from him, trying to awaken the monster inside me but I failed when he suddenly face me with his eyes, red like the bloodest of them all.   My eyes widen to see what Kevin was really like, a demon.  I tried to scream but there was no words coming out of me, What? why can't I scream...what is happening to me? I thought as my life was screaming for someone to save me.  His eyes is gazing at me, like he was ripping my whole skin to pieces, I look away.  Hoping that this is just one of those dreams that I have and soon I will wake up.  But I was wrong, when Kevin suddenly speak to me,  "Ailee...come to our side, the master needed you" is what he said.  His master needed me? what for? I thought, still not looking at him.   Scared as I am, I tried to scream at him, this time my voice suddenly appeared "NOOOO, GO AWAY!!" is what came out of me, tears are pilling down in my cheeks, hoping that this time, someone will save me.  Then suddenly there was a beam light coming out of nowhere, I open my eyes and seen the most beautiful creature ever. With wings so bright like heaven and pure. I don't know where he came from or what he was but something tells me, my angel is here to save me.  

 

A/N: Update!!!Update!!! yay! lol.  sorry guys if there wasn't any much talking in this chapter. but what about that clifhangger?? lol pardom me if sometimes I can't even write the right words.  But seriously tho, who do you guys think is the angel that saved her? is it Himchan or Jongup? Guess we will find out on the next chappie ^^ till then enjoy reading and I love you guys <333 M  

ps.comment and suggestion are much appreciated. thank you. <3