The Promise (pt.1)

Twisted in love

Everything is clear to me now, now that I found out what Himchan trully feels for me.  A smile formed in my lips, as I remember every bit of it...the word Love still lingers in my mind "I love you Ailee."  Himchan loves me and there is nothing that I could have asked for.  "He loves me, he really loves me" I said out loud as I stay laying down in my bed the following day.  I was in my own world, not realizing that someone had enter my room.  Youngjae furrowed his brow as he was looking at me, curious.  "You seem happy today, huh, noona" he suddenly spoke that it strattled me.  As I look up to where the voice was heard, without noticing that I hastly turn, I stumble and fall out of bed.  Youngjae chuckled that turns into a loud laugh. I pouted at him, "yah, that's not funny" I said, pouting even more as I sit on the floor.  "Sorry noona, but it was funny tho, are you ok, atleast?" Youngjae then asked politely, reaching his hand towards mine.  I nodded as I took his hand and rub off the dust out of me.  After i got up with Youngjae's help, I look at him seriously, "Why are you in my room this early? Did Yongguk sent you or something?" I asked.  Youngjae shake his head, "Ani, I was just curious if you would like to acompany me somewhere" he honestly said.  I furrowed my brow, "Acompany you? to where?" I asked.  Youngjae smiled widely and say "secret, shhh, don't tell anyone" he then said as he place his point finger in his lips.  My eyes suddenly look at his lips, they are red and kissable, I shake that thought as I immediately look at his face but my eyes suddenly keep falling down to his luscious lips. No no no...Ailee, get over yourself...Himchan just confessed to you that he loved you..stop looking at Youngjae!!! i thought, as my brain is fighting with the desire of kissing him. I closed my eyes and count to 3..."1..2..3.." I said silently as I breath deeply and looking at Youngjae with a confused expression as I open them.


"Noona, are you alright? Do you need to see a doctor?" he then asked, after I took my time, "a doctor? for what?" I asked curious, "You don't look too good, noona..are you sure you are ok?" he then asked once again, concerned.  I nodded, "Yeah, I'm ok...about that thing you said earlier...I think I can acompany you..wherever that is" I said, as I turn around hiding another embarrashment.  Youngjae suddenly hug me from behind that it felt awkward for some reason. Maybe because I was hoping that it was Himchan who is hugging me from behind. "Really noona?? thank you, thank you...you won't regret this..I promise." he then said,he then let go of me and left my room, leaving me alone. I breath hard, after after an awkward moment of that morning.  "Glad that was over" I said to myself, but little did I know that there is someone waiting behind closed door.  A knock interrupted me, "who is it? Youngjae-ah did you forget something?" I asked.  "It's me, Noona, we need to talk?" Daehyun said behind the door.  I strattled, place my hand on my mouth realizing that it wasn't Youngjae but it was Daehyun.  I walk towards it and open it, "Daehyunnie? what's up?" I asked.  "Noona, can I come in? I need to asked you something?" Daehyun said with a serious look on his face. "S-sure, come on in" I said, as I open my door widely to let Daehyun enter.  My heart started beating like the sound of drums.  Not knowing what to expect after assuming that it was Youngjae coming back.  I gazed at Daehyun as he went straight to sit on the edge of my bed.  His expression is somewhat sad yet, not, I knotted my brows, trying to read his expression but I can't seem to read it.  What is wrong with him? I thought. 

 

I sigh as I walk towards where Daehyun was, as soon that I sat next to him, Daehyun speak.  "Noona, why is Youngjae at your room earlier?" he asked.  My eyes widen with the sudden question Deahyun had said upon me. "Ah, w-well...he was just asking me if I could acompany him tomorrow" I honestly said. "To where, noona?" he continue asking me, I can't take the saddness that was learking behind Daehyun's eyes. "To be honest, I don't know either, he said it was a secret...and..and he promise me that I won't regret it" I then said. Daehyun nodded, "Noona..." he said, "hmm" I reply. "Can you not go with him tomorrow? instead, come with me...I want you to meet someone" Daehyun said as he was looking at me.  His eyes brighten a bit, but I was shaken that I don't know what to answer to that.  "W-well..." I said, hesitating, Daehyun turn his body to face me and reach for my hand as he hold them. I was shock when he suddenly did an aegyo to make me say 'yes' to him.  "Aiii, Noona...I'm your only sibling here and you can't even do this to me, but you would for Youngjae? Huh!, noona....Ailee noona....Noonaaaaaa, please..come with me...huh?" he then said, pleading for my answer.  I suddenly felt myself smiling but it change into a chuckled instead, "Noona, this is not the time to be laughing, I'm, serious" he then said pouting as he let go of my hand.  "Aigoo, my dongsaeng, are you sad that  noona can't say what you wanted to hear?" i said teasing Daehyun as he was pouting cutely.


 Daehyun had his arm crossed in his chest , he then turn around, letting me face his back as he pout like a little child.  I find it amusing and cute, in which I never seen him like this before, it was new to me. I place my hand on his shoulder, Daehyun shrudded it, "You'll go with Youngjae more than with your own brother? Fine, I won't asked you for anything anymore" he then said as he got up, it caught me off guard, that I hurried to go after him. "Ok ok, I'll go with you, if that will make you happy" I said as I give up with this nonsense.  Daehyun turn himself to me, and suddenly he smiled widely, the saddness in his eyes became bright like the sun.  It strattled me when he suddenly jump into me with his arms wide open, "Thank you noonaaaaaa.....you're the best...really!" he then said, I don't know what I do to deserved someone like Daehyun for a family.  My heart suddenly felt relief as I see him smiling, "Tomorrow, you and me..ok..not Youngjae...you and me...noona" he then said waving goodbye to me as he was leaving my room.  I chuckled, amused at Daehyun sudden change of mood.  "What was that? Daehyun really..." I said smiling widely as I went to get myself ready for another day with the boys. 

***********

A/N: Hello everyone ^^ sorry for a late update.  but I hope you all have a nice valentine's day with your family, friends and loved  ones.  Me, on the other hand spent it with my computer and kdrama marathon, lol (I'm lame, I know right? keke).  This fanfic had daejae on it and I hope you all like it so far, there will be a part 2 of this fanfic. What could it be? i don't know, you just have to wait for it. ~_^  I kinda wonder what Daejae had in stores for her or where would they take her?? but anyhow, thank you all for reading it this far, until next time, be positive, smile and good vibes always <3 M