Blank Spaces

Twisted in love

Youngjae's POV

"DAEHYUNNIE!!! DAEHYUNNIE....DAEHYUN...JUNG DAEHYUN..please don't do this to me now...don't close your eyes..please" i said as I pleaded for him to not lose his conciousness, but it was too late.  Daehyun blank, as I was transporting him and Himchan hyung back to the station.  It was fortunate that I found them both in this dark tunnel.   With my knowledge of finding them, good thing I was smart enough to find their location, thru this location devices.  It's a 1004 locator that was build for us to find our missing sunbae and hyungs.  But the odd thing is that, why would I find them both under a tunnel? where there was no soul in sight? Strange? I wonder where that tunnel leads to? I finally reach the headquarter, Zelo came running towards Daehyun, while Jongup was kneeling next to Himchan hyung.  I swear this maknaes are amuzing, they just pick the one's that are close to them.  But where do I stand in this? Since I'm close to Zelo, I let him do whatever he wanted, ah, did I letting him off that easy.  I shake my head reminding that thought.  "Youngjae-ah" as Yongguk-hyung called for me, I blink as I realized that I was doozing off with my thought, while looking at Daehyun and Himchan hyung being carried to the recovery station inside the headquarter. "Ah, yeah hyung...what is it?" I asked.  

"Report to me, what did you see over there?" Yongguk hyung asked.  I blank for a minute,  "so...What happened over there? What did you see??? Youngjae-ah" Yongguk hyung speak again, waving his hand for me to get my attention.  I strattled as I notice that everyone was looking at me waiting for my report.  "Well, um, there was nothing to report, really.  It was a dark tunnel that it seems nobody had been to" I said as I rub the back of my neck.  Yongguk hyung look at me with a stern look, the look that he always had on when he get suspicious.   "Hyung, what do you mean by nothing? Like not even a soul?" Zelo, the maknae asked me with his curious puppy eyes, that I can't imagine how he does it everytime he asked a question.   "Really! Hyung, I'm telling you, there is nothing there....wait" I said as I remember something.  I gather all my thoughts as I try to remember what else could be there.  Then with a light bulb appear  deep in my brain, I look at Yongguk hyung with much worry.  "What is it? Youngjae..did you remember something else, besides finding Daehyun and Himchan?" Yongguk hyung asked.  I nodded, "yes, hyung...I did...I remember, while trying to pull Daehyun out of that tunnel, I remember him saying something, it was more like a mumble but it was clear that you could hear it."  I honestly said, as I look at Daehyun, who is now stable as he was laying down.  "What is it, Youngjae? Tell us?" Yongguk hyung pleaded, his expression is now calm yet the authorities is still there.  "I remember him saying that Ailee noona is in great danger, she needed our help" I said.  

Everyone became quiet for a minute as they all look at each other, except for Yongguk hyung.  His stare was stern, as he was trying to think what Daehyun could mean by Ailee noona being in great danger.  But that silence broke down as we all heard Daehyun seem to be waking up, while Himchan hyung was still not able to wake up due to a few blood lost he had.  "Hhhrrrmmm" Daehyun mumble as he was waking up.  He tried to get up but Yongguk hyung is quick to stop him, "Daehyunnie, slow down, stay laying down" he said with a calm, concerned voice.   I never seen Yongguk hyung like this, except when he was doing his role of being the leader.  But the Yongguk hyung  that I have seen right at this moment is like a father who care's about his offsprings.  A father that would defend his child if it's in trouble, a well mannered, loving father.  A smile formed in my face, "Hyung? what's the matter? why are you smiling?" Jongup asked, I shake my head as i ruffled his hair, "Hyung!!! not the hair" he defended.  I chuckled with his witty responce, "Aigoo, is your hair that important right now, huh?" I asked, amused at his expression, Jongup pouted, that made Zelo a bit jealouse. "Tch!" is all I head from Zelo, as I look at the maknae, pouting in the corner next to Himchan hyung. 

Finally, after a minute or so, Daehyun open his eyes.  His eyes is searching for something, as the light blinded him, slowly, he got up with Yongguk hyung's help.   He continue looking for something until he saw Himchan hyung laying down, safely.  He breath relief, as he placed his hand on his chest.  "Daehyunnie, are you alright? what happened over there? report to me" Yongguk hyung said to him, being the leader that he is.   Daehyun look at him, as he nodded, "yeh, leader-nim, I will report now" Daehyun spoke.   "Alright then, but are you sure that you are alright?" Yongguk hyung made sure that Daehyun was ok, he nodded.  "Ne, I'm alright, I'll report now, while everything is clear to me" he then said.  "Very well then" Yongguk said to Daehyun.  

Daehyun begin's as he saw Ailee noona outside with no coat on, so he took his coat and put it into her, and after that they had tea together.  With the silence of them being next to each other, Kevin appeared out of nowhere, saying that her 'boyfriend' was no match for the master, in which I assume it was her father and the 'boyfriend' was Himchan hyung.  Daehyun stop every few minutes as he was holding his head. Yongguk hyung immediately asked him what was wrong, but Daehyun denied it.  But as I look at Jongup, it's not that good.  Jongup can sense if someone is suffering or sick.  He can block any emotion, that it was hard for any of us to read him.  But not today, as i look at him while listening to Daehyun, I can tell that it was more into what Daehyun was saying.   "Daehyun, what do you mean by 'Ailee noona is in great danger' what could be happening to her?" Yongguk hyung asked Daehyun, he lift his face, as he look at Yongguk hyung, then he turn his gaze to me, Zelo and Jongup.   


Daehyun stop at Jongup, as they both look at each other with nothing but silence.  "What is it? is there something we don't know, Hyung!" Zelo said as he was trying to grab Daehyun's attention away from Jongup.  But like a telepathy, both Jongup and Daehyun nodded in agreement.  Jongup suddenly left in which we don't know why.  As he came back, he was holding a piece of paper and a knife.  He hand them to Daehyun.  Daehyun then took it and turn his gaze to Yongguk hyung and us.   "Hyung, just like this piece of paper, it's a blank space as you can see, but what I will do next will shock all of you" he then said.  He placed the piece of paper down and took his wrist as he placed it in the middle of the paper, I gasp my mouth, as I see him cut his wrist with the knife.  But what's more shocking is that a map form into the paper like magic. 


"Here is where Noona's room is and here is where the master's room is" he then said as he was pointing at the map.  He also pointed where the demon's army will be guarding but suddenly, Zelo asked beyond his curiosity.  "Hyung, what is this dot in the map?" the maknae asked.  "That? it's something I never seen it before....but it's next to the master's room? could it be a secret passages?" Deahyun question himself.   "Secret passage or not, we need to figure out a way to get Ailee Noona out of that place" Yongguk hyung suddenly spoke.   Everyone nodded.  With that, Yongguk hyung let us all gather as he told us the position to attack each corner of the castle to save Ailee noona.  "Ok, does everyone know what to do and what their position is?" he asked, "Yes, Leader-nim" everyone said in unison.  "Ok, man, are you with me?" Yongguk hyung said as he placed his right hand out, that everyone followed him.  "Hana, Duel, set, Fighting!" Yongguk scream.  "Fighting!" everyone scream all together.  "Ailee noona, we are coming" I said outloud.  That made everyone look at me, and it followed by a loud cheer.  Like a blank space, in battle it will be drawn with blood.

 

 

A/N: Sorry sorry sorry, for not updating...really busy with work.  While everyone is busy with school, I on the other hand are busy with work.  Ah, adult life is so endearing and tiring...anyways, I hope you all enjoy this one, I know i'm boring...but I appreaciate all your effort to read them...please please please don;t get tired of reading them even that sometimes. I don't make sense with my writing...*bows* and please kindly comment on the box below,  I really really wanna hear your opinions and suggestions. Thank you.  <3 M ^^