Awakening the Other Demon in me

Twisted in love

With the sudden news of what Kevin had told us, I can't seem to find my strenght to get up. Was I dreaming? Is it really true that my father defeated Himchan?  these are in my thougths. Thoughts that didn't seem to leave my mind until I get an absolute answer from the source, My father.   Daehyun was with me the whole entire night,  "Noona? are you alright?" he asked, concerned is in his tone.  I was unable to speak, the shocked got me unable to speak.  I tried to smile but it seems that tears had been falling down on my cheek constantly.  The look on Daehyun's face is full of worried as I cried on his shoulder, while he was comforting me, of the thought that I lost the one person I loved the most.  Kevin on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear.  He was enjoying the moment that I was suffering from all of this, what a jerk.  But as soon that Daehyun look at him, the smile fades like a thief who stole a smile when someone notices it.   Daehyun lift me up carefully as he take me to my room, "let's go noona, I'll take you to your room, rest is what you need right now" he demanded, I nodded in agreement.   "Can you walk?" he asked, I shake my head, as a respond of saying 'no'.  "Very well then, I guess I have to carry you, bridal style" he said with a bit of sarcasm in his tone.  Little did I know that my lips form into a tiny smile, struggling.  It made me feel at ease for a bit,  Kevin saw it that he let a 'tch' sound.  Daehyun find it amusing to finally annoyed Kevin, even if it's just what he said out loud for him to hear.  


I place my arm around Daehyun's neck as he lift me and burry my face on his chest.  He smells good for some reason, that I didn't even notice it at all.  As he was carrying me towards going to my room, a tiny part of me is suddenly awakening.  What could this be? it feel's brand new? Like I was dying of thirst? I look up at Daehyun with our face only an inch away from each other,  was already in my room and he was about to lay me down in my bed, so that I could rest.  And without any thought's I pulled him down with me, his body was on top of me with my arm still attached into his neck.  The alluring aroma of his cologne suddenly got me wanting to taste him.  Daehyun look at me, as he knotted his brows, "noona, what are you doing?" he asked.  I gulp as I started to my lips, Daehyun's eyes was automatically look down to it.  I was not myself, as I pulled him down and kissed him passionately, like I never kissed anyone before.  Daehyun respond without any hesitation, but then suddenly a voice click in my head.  Ailee...what are you doing?? he's your step- brother for crying out loud!  I snapped as my eyes widen to see Daehyun so closed into my face, I pushed him farther away. "I..I'm sorry....I didn't mean to do it...I don't know what got into me" I said embarrashed.  Instead of him getting mad at me, he smiles instead.  "It's ok, I know you didn't mean to noona...but.." he stop, hesitating to say the next word pop in his head.  "But..What?" I asked, anticipating on what he would going to say.  "Never mind, it doesn't matter...rest, you need it" he just said as he smiled before he leave me all alone in my room.

 
That night, I can't seem to fallen asleep as I was staring at the door with a blank state.  My mind keep repeating the so called 'moment' with Daehyun. "Aish! why all people, Ailee...why does it have to be Deahyun?" I mumbled while laying in my bed.  Then suddenly I remember Himchan, "Oh my! how could I forget about him, What kind of a person Am I? He doesn't deserved me, I deserted him....but I wonder if he was alright?" I said as I let out a long sigh.  And little did I knew that sleep have visited me.


**************


Daehyun's POV

After I left noona all by herself to rest, I went back to the kitchen to get something to drink.  My thoughts suddenly crumbles as the image of her keep reapeating in my head.  The kiss was fresh, I never thought that she would do something so absurb yet..."ah! I don't know...all I know is that it wasn't right" is all I said towards myself.  She is my step-sister after all, but the day that we met on the rooftop, by herself...I knew something deep within me want's her.  I didn't stop her from doing what she did earlier, yet I didn't stop it either.  "So, what could this be mean? Am I in love with my own step-sister?" I said outloud.  Little did I knew that Kevin didn't even leave the kitchen premises, "Between us demon...I said yes, you are Master Daehyun" Kevin then said behind my back ,as he was standing there like a creepers ready to attack it's prey.  "Oh, it's you...I thought you left already" I said sarcasticly.  Kevin just let out a smirk, "Do you think that I don't know what you are up to?" he then said to me.

 I look at him with a confuse look, "What? I don't know what you are talking about" I said, trying to hide the annoyance I was feeling with this guy.  "Come on now, Daehyun...we all know that you are not really the master's step-son" he then said.  I could'nt believe it, how does he know that? perhaps, is he a spy? But either way, I was here for a reason. Right? Maybe? I ignore Kevin as I walk towards the kitchen sink to put the cup that me and noona drink with our tea's.  As I turn around to leave, Kevin was right behind me, smirking, "What the hell" is what I suddenly blurt it out.  "Do you have some sort of a habit to sneak on people?" I asked. He didn't respond but just keep smirking, when suddenly I felt something hit me on my rib cage. I look at it, What is this? it looks like blood?  I thought.  "Don't worry Daehyunnie...I'll take care of your so called noona..." he then said, when suddenly my vision went blank.  Kevin stab me with a knife, but little did he know that I may bleed but I can't die with just a single stab wound.  The power that I possess is much more powerful than his, I can heal myself for that matter.  And can hide myself without any one noticing that I was even there.  I'm a different kind of demon, more like the kind that was in a bit of in a good side.  


I woke up feeling a headache, it was dark, and wet where I was.  "Where did this jerk took me?" is what I wonder, as I tried to look around for even a single light.  But what I saw is something far more brighter than a ray of light. It was white, blinding you if you stare it for long.  I tried to get near it, and what I saw is a far cry for help.  Laying there was Himchan with his light, lightning the whole cave.  Patting, as he was trying to breath, "Himchan hyung?" as I mention his name, he lift his face, struggling, as there was a few drop of blood flowing in his pretty face.  He then suddenly smile, timidly as he seen me.  "Daehyunnie..." is all he say when suddenly air leave his breath.  "No, no....Hyung...no don't go...not yet....we need you....noona need you" I said panicking as I hold on into him.  I don't know what to do, at that very moment, but something within my mind that is telling me something, to bring him back to life.  My other ability is bring the dead back to life, in which this, I didn't know how to do yet but have seen my mother did a couple of times.  Like I said, I was a different kind of Demon, I look at him as I hold him in my arm.  "Hyung! I'm sorry but this may hurt a little" i said like he can hear me or something.  I closed my eyes as I breath in his scent for my blood to boil and have the desire to do it.  


Himchan hyung scent  was sweet and very alluring, as I open my eyes, a blood shot red orbs appeared.  Human was scared of it, I look at him again and lift his left wrist towards me.  I it to taste a bit of it, and then when I find the spot that is tasty.  I bit on it, I find myself thirsty for blood.  A blood of a guardian of the light, it was prohibited for my kind to bite a guardian of light.  According to my mother, a rare demon like myself will be cursed If we even bit one of them, and here I'am biting Himchan hyung just to save him.  But I didn't care, for the sake of noona and him, I would do anything.  After I was done, with no strenght in me anymore.  Himchan hyung came back to life. He's breathing became normal, yet he was still asleep from all the beating and the fall that marks in him, I don't know how he escape it.  Bruises was showing in his white pearly skin.  I lay him down slowly, as I suddenly felt myself doozing of as well.  Hours had passed and I felt weak , as I can feel someone pushing me towards a tunnel that I don't know where it leads, but all I could hear is someone calling for my name.  With a little strenght in me, I managed to say words that I'm not aware of, "Ailee noona is in great danger, she needs your help" is the last words I could remember. Until I blank completely. 

 

*************************************

A/N:  Hello everyone!! ^^ Thank you so so much. just for reading my fic.  I know that It was boring...and that I was still lacking.  But I do appreciate all your interest of reading it.  And I thank you for subcribing to it also. please leaved a comment at the bottom, if you have any. I would greatly appreaciate if you all do and let me know what you guys think about this fic so far.  Don't be shy or be silent. hehe ^^ .  I'm going to make this a bit more interesting since it was getting near to the end.  But what about that twist of Daehyun and Ailee?  And the kiss?? my god!!! what would Himchan do if he finds out?? hope everything will turn out alright in the end...somehow..hehe...till then..enjoy reading everyone!! SARANGHAE-YO <3333 M