Desperation

Twisted in love

Morning has began as I suddenly felt myself to sleep.  Crying all night about the stupidity of Deahyun made me realized that, family matter's most.  "I'm sure he didn't mean it, but why did I react to such a hastly manner" I told myself.   "I could have been surprised to what Daehyun and Youngjae plan for me yesterday, but he ruined it and I don't think I can forgive him for what he said." i said and realized that I was merrily talking to myself.  I suddenly got up without even laying down on my bed, for I was sitting all night contemplating about what I should have do or done when I heard Daehyun whisper behind my door. "Noona, I'm sorry" he said, it was a silent whisper but I did heard it, I feel guitly yet kind of angst about it.  Going back to what we used to be? what could he mean by that? and why Yongguk doesn't want me and Himchan be part of the plan? I shake my thought, trying not to ruined any dignity I have left to myself.  I took a deep breath before I finally face myself towards the mirror that was hangging on the corner of my bed. "You can do this Ailee, be brave" I said to myself, finding some motivation.  I was in the middle of motivating myself when a knock interrupted me.  "Who is it?" I yelled, "Ailee, it's Yongguk, are you ready for practice?" he said. "Practice? I thought he taught me everything I know about how to defend myself?" I said, I second guessed that him coming in my room was some sort of compromised.  I walk towards my door without answering him, "Ailee, are you ok? speak to me?" Yongguk pleaded. I hesitated, as i was reaching for the door knob to open it, "what if  he really meant about what Daehyun said, can we really go back to where we used to be? What if I suddenly find myself being hostage again by my father and kevin...what if?" I said, "Ailee....Aileee" Yongguk call for my name as he forced open my door that it strattled me, getting me back to reality.   I immeditately open my door and a surprised look on Yongguk was shown, more like worried look.  "Ailee, are you ok?" he then said to me, "Sorry, I was in the bathroom, I didn't even hear what you said earlier" I lied.  But I'm sure he can see that thru me but instead, "I thought something bad happend to you, you know it's better to becareful than not" he then said, and smile timidly. 

 

After that sudden visitation of Yongguk, one of the member knock on my door.  "Who is it?" I yelled once again, "Noona, it's Zelo, do you have a minute?" he asked.  I was fond of Zelo's quirkyness and energy, this boy never seems to fail to make me laugh.  "One second" I said, upon opening my door once again and found Zelo holding something behind his back.  "Noona, what's with your eyes? Did you cry?" he suddenly said, I strattled, realizing that I didn't even put any make up on to cover my panda eye. "Cry? tsk, no..why would I? and what would be the reason for me to cry" I said as I was immediately took my glasses that was hanging on my wall next to the mirror on the corner of my bed.  "I heard from Youngjae Hyung last night that Daehyun hyung made a fool of himself" he then said, "oh that, it was nothing, it was just probably some misunderstanding" I said hiding the fact that i agree with him.  "Noona, this is for you, I'm sorry if Daehyun hyung said that, I'm sure he didn't mean to, plus Yongguk hyung means well when he didn't include you and Himchan hyung" he honestly said as he hand me the single rose in his hand that he was hiding behind his back. "That's so sweet of you Zelo, but you really don't have to, I'm ok actually, I understand why Yongguk didn't include me but Himchan has been part of the group and I don't think it's right to just abandone him like that" i said, as I look at Zelo with such warmness in my heart.  "You're right Noona, don't worry I'll make sure to deliver that to Yongguk hyung" he then said, as he smiled.  "Thank you, Zelo, you just don't know how that made me happy" I then said as I give him a hug, a sudden pinkish color appeared at Zelo cheek, I giggle with the cuteness.  


************************


Later that night, at the table as we are having dinner with everyone else.  I couldn't take my eyes off Daehyun as he was doing the same.  Everyone was quiet as they all enjoying the delicious delicacies that Himchan had made.  "Hyung, this is soo good, can I have more" Jongup said to Himchan, "sure" Himchan reply to the maknae. "Hyung, what do you call this?" Zelo then asked the older.  "It's called spaghetti, Zelo-ya"  he then reply to the other maknea. I find it amusing to watch them interract with each other, "Ok, ok enough with the question and answer, let's talk about something else" Yongguk then said, that everyone payed attention to him.  "What should we talk about, Hyung?" Youngjae asked the older.   Yongguk look at everyone before he can barely speak, but Jongup and Zelo was busy talking among themselved about how good the food Himchan made.  I giggled in silence, but stop when I notice that Daehyun was still looking at me without even blinking an eye.  It felt awkward to be honest, not being able to talk to him, but that awkwardness suddenly stop when I notice that Deahyun suddenly got up from his seat and walk away from the table.  "Daehyunnie, where are you going?" Youngjae asked him, but he didn't even stop or talk for that matter.  Until Yongguk called out for his name,  "Ya, Jung Daehyun, I didn't say you can leave the table while everyone is still eating" he then said, with the authority on his behalf.  I notice that Daehyun stop, and rub his neck but didn't turn around to even face their leader.  "I'm sorry hyung, but....I don't feel well all of sudden, if it's ok, I'm just going to my room now" he then said and started to walk away.  Everyone got confused at his sudden action, I on the other hand must do something to stop this awkwardness between me and Daehyun.  I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath and got up from my seat.  


Everyone stop at eating as they all look at me, "Noona, you too not feeling well?" Zelo asked. I smiled at the young one's and look at the rest of the member at the table, and stop at Yongguk's way.  "Yongguk-ssi, if I may, I like to go and try to speak with Daehyun, if that is ok?" I said with much sincerity in my eyes.  Yongguk suddenly smile and nodded as he was saying that he agreed.  I nodded back, look at Himchan whom not so pleased and leave the rest of them as they all finish dinner.  I reach Daehyun's room, I took another breathing and knock on his door.  But as I do so, the door suddenly open, with no light inside. My heart suddenly beat like the drum, scared that something might had happened to him.  "Daehyun...are you here? " I called out for him, but no response.  I search for the light switch, bingo, I found it but what's more shocking is that his room was a messed.  There were cloths everywhere and shattered photo of what it looks like to be me and him.  "What the hell happened here?" I asked myself, but that didn't stop me from looking for him.  So, I called out to him one more time "Daehyunnie...are you here? speak to me..." I said, my tone is a bit louder this time.  Then suddenly out of nowhere,  someone was behind me and hit me in the back of my head,  I blocked out after that not knowing who it was and not knowing if I will ever see the light of day.

 

A/N:UPDATE!!!!! sorry for being late with this...I notice that I'm losing followers, eh? sorry too, if times that I was boring in some way. but I hope that you all still like the story, or where this is headed...thank you for those that stayed, I love you all!! <3333