Lucky Star

Twisted in love

I blink as I look at Himchan, we finally arrived at the TS party, Himchan open the door that i gasp as I seen him.  He was wearing a blazer, a pink one in fact, matching with a white polo shirt and a nice pair of party shoes,  I never thought how handsome he was, until Yuri nudge me once again to get me back to my senses.   He smiled as he greeted us, "Ailee, Ahnnyeong, Yuri nado", Yuri walk passed him, followed by me that my skin brushed into his, a sudden electricity rushed thru my whole body.  What was that? I thought to myself, something that I never felt before with any one. Something new, it's exciting in fact.  The rest of BAP saw us, Zelo was more excited to see us "AIlee nuna, Yuri nuna, you guys made it" he said as he greeted us,  except this one particular girl.  She kind of snobbish at first until she got introduce by Yongguk to us.  Yongguk and the girl walk towards us, that made Yuri a bit furious as she leans towards me, "Who is that? and why is she holding on to him?" She whisper.  I smiled as soon that they both approached us, "You guys are here" Yongguk said, "Ah, let me introduce you to one of our sunbae, this is Song Jiuen, she is like a sister to us, she and I are close due to our age being close to each other, so does Himchan too" Yongguk honestly said.  For some reason my heart suddenly sank, but why? I thought.   Jieun smiled at us, "Welcome, I heard so much about you, from the boys." she then said, looking at me and Yuri.   "Hi, you must be Ailee and Yuri" another girl approched us, she seem's more friendly than the one Yongguk introduce us to.  "Sunhwa nuna" Yongguk greeted her, her smile is inviting.   Me and Yuri waved at her, Sunhwa suddenly hold on to my arm, that made Yuri a bit taken aback.  "It's true what Himchan said, you are indeed pretty" she then said towards me,  I suddenly felt my face turning a shade of pink, mabye because of what have Himchan told her.  "T-thank you" I said shyly, "Aigoo, you are even more cute up-close, come, I'll introduce you to the other's " Sunhwa said as she pushed me towards where the two girls was sitting.  


While I was being drag towards the other girls, I look at Yuri who was angryly shaking her head as she look at me, or for what I thought she was looking at me.  But then suddenly I saw Youngjae and Jongup walk to her and start having a conversation, I see Yuri smiling as she was laughing at what the boys are telling her,  I feel relief as I see her smile.  "Girls, this is Ailee, Himchan's girlfriend" Sunhwa said that I suddenly look at her with disbelief.  Did I hear it right?  Did she really say that I was Himchan's girlfriend?  I thought.  "Hi, I'm Hana and I'm Hyoseong" the two girls introduce themselves to me, "H-hi, I'm Ailee, nice to meet you" I said shyly.  "Aigoo, you are right Sunhwa-shi, she is indeed cute" Hana said to Sunhwa.  "I'm right? right, she is cute, Himchan pick the right girl these time" Sunhwa said as she look at me with her pretty smiling face, 'this time' I thought as I look at her so flawless face compare to an ordinary school girl like me.   As I was in the middle of being shy, Himchan suddenly walk by us and interrupted the conversation, "Hmp, Sunhwa-nuna, Hyoseong-nuna, Hana-nuna, I'm sorry but can I steal Ailee from you guys, it's urgent" he then said to them.  That made his sunbae smiled a smirk, "it's ok, we won't interrupt you two...lovebirds" the girls teased, that made Himchan a bit shy,  "Ailee, shall we?" he then said towards me that I just nodded back and also towards his sunbaenim.  But one thing I did notice about Himchan, without any doubts, he grab my hand and pulled me away from all the noise as we headed out the door. The last thing I saw is that Yuri is still busy talking to Youngjae and Jongup without any worry in the world.  


It was dark as we reach the outside balcony of the building, there was a person standing on one of the stall, he seems sad, but smiled as he seen Himchan.  "Oh, hyung" he said to Himchan.  "Ah, Deahyun-shi, there you are...the other's is looking for you" he then said towards the guy.  "oh, is that so?" he then reply to Himchan, before he went inside, he look at me and then to Himchan.  Himchan immediately get the idea, "Ah, this is Ailee...Ailee..this is Deahyun..he's our main vocal in the group" Himchan introduce him to me.  "H-hello" I said shyly, for some reason, I can't seem to look at him straight in the eye.  It's like there was a forced that is keeping me away from looking.  "Hello, I'm Jung Deahyun, nice to meet you...Ailee..Park? right?" he hesitated a bit as he mention my name.  I suddenly look at him, shocked as to how he know's my last name. "Ah, yeah...but..how do you know my last name?" I asked curiously.  Deahyun smiled, for a moment, I thought I saw an angel with a bright light coming out of him, What is this? Why is he glowing?  I thought to myself.  "Hmp...aren't you going inside, Deahyunnie?" Himchan interrupted him, Deahyun smile never faded as he bowed to the both of us and went inside where the party was getting louder and louder.   I suddenly felt a bit disappointed, since I never found out how Deahyun knew my last name.  "I'm sorry,Ailee..that I'm no fun to be around" Himchan blurt it out as he pouted, "ah, no, that's not it...I was just thinking of something" I reason to hide my disappointment.  Himchan smiled, "I was just kidding...you don't need to feel sorry about it" , "Oh, is that so...then...why did you take me outside?" I asked curiously.   Himchan smiled and without any hesitation he suddenly lean towards me, that I suddenly strattled as i see his face up-close. "W-what a-are you doing?" I said afraid on what was gonna come after.  "Nothing, I just wanna see you up-close" he teased,  "What? why?" I asked,  instead of answering my question, Himchan suddenly switch his face on the side and kissed me.  I suddenly felt my heart beat faster like a drum, What is this? why am I feeling this way? I thought curiously.  The kissed caught me by surprised, with that I felt the whole universe spin before me as they rejoice of happiness.   My lucky star had just fallen before I knew it. 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys.  Sorry if I didn't make Deahyun's apperance longer...I just could'nt think of any thing to put him thru...but I'll make sure that on the next chapter it will be longer for him.  And how about that sudden kissed by Himchan?  He is really making a moved on her right? smooth him jjang.  :D  anyways, hope you guys like this chapter so far...don't be shy to leave me any comment or just anything in particular..whatever comes in your mind is fine... ^^  till then <3 M