Secret of my past

Twisted in love

My heart is beating like the sound of a drum as I see the white light coming towards me.  He's skin is like a porcelain, so white and flawless.  It's out of this world. He suddenly smile at me, a smile that melts the heart.  But something is familiar with him, like I have seen him before?  As it draws near by, I realized that there wasn't just one, there where six of them.   With wings that is enchantingly pure white.  I was in awe with amazement, I coudn't believe my eyes as I look at them one by one.   For a moment I forget the danger that was awaiting me, with Kevin being the demon and all.   Who suddenly disappear as the light reach where I was standing, "Ailee....." one of them speak my name.  He must be their leader, his voice is deep like a true man, his build is somewhat alright.  I don't know what it got into me, that I suddenly reach for the man's hand as it reach for mine.  He smiled, and we all fade together with a beam of light, that so bright it can blind you.
I closed my eyes, the light is blinding me terribly, the monster inside me suddenly burst out and I became what everyone didn't think of, a monster that human scared of.   It was suddenly became dark, that Kevin re-appeared out of nowhere.   "Finally, you came out of your shell, Ailee-ssi" Kevin then said to me.  I hissed at him, but he didn't even budge.  Mom and Yuri was nowhere in sight, that's a good thing, I don't want them to hate me, the way I hated myself already.   The monster I became are afraid in a bright light, as the light re-appeared.  I immediately run and hide, for them to not see me, but it seem's that they are searching for me as they gathered in a line from oldest to youngest.  "Did you see where she go?" the younger one asked.  "No, she might be somewhere, guard your position, man" the middle older one said.  As I look deeper at them with my many eyes, I notice that I do know them, that they are familiar.  BAP was the guardian of the light, with wings so bright it can blind you.  Like an angel so pure and innocent.  And then suddenly my eyes glued to Himchan.  He was far more beautiful than ever, not like me, that everyone hated on. 


"I need to get out of here" I said as I mumbled in silence, "they don't need to see me like this...specially Himchan, he doesn't know what am I and I plan to keep it that way" I continue.  Little did I know that Kevin was behind me, with his devilish form.  "You know there is a way for you to not be seen like this...Ailee...there is a way" he suddenly said, as I was starting to disform myself, my human head is coming back to normal while the rest is still a black widow, with just the thought of the people that loved me, I disform and come back to being a complete Human. .  I flinch with the sudden noise behind me.  "So this is what you look like with half of you are human and the other is a black widow......Interesting" he then said as he put his hand in his chin.  "What do you want, kevin" I said, mad.  "You know what I want, Ailee...my master need you in his clan, besides he's been waiting for this day, the day you turn 18yrs." he then said. I look at him disgustingly with my brow narrowed. "And who is this master of your's that so eager to meet me?" I said with a bit of curiosity in me,  I can see the smirk in Kevin's lips as he shake his head from left to right.   "Tch, tch...my poor Ailee...I guess your mother didn't tell you" he then said as he teased me with every word he speak.  I look at him confused, "What? what does my Mother know about any of this?? get her out of it...she doesn't know anything besides me being a black widow" I truthfully said with my form complete as human now, as I cross my arms.  Kevin suddenly moved forward at me that I back out a bit from him.  The smirk in his face didn't fade, "Do you think that your mother doesn't know anything,She was just not telling you what you are and why you are like this" he teased, as I'm getting anxious and nervous at the same time.  What does he know's that I don't? And why he speak about my mom? Did she know who this master he was talking about?  i thought, as it scrambled in my head all the question that I was dying for Kevin to blurt it out but for some apparently reason, this guy like to joke around.  "Yo-your lying are you?" I suddenly said.  He smile even more, the smile that make's people annoyed kind of smile.  "You know me too well.." is all he said.  I narrowed my brows, "W-what?" I said, not expecting him to say things like that when he spoke about my mother.  

I see the hesitation in Kevin's eyes, but instead of telling me, he just dissapear in a thick black smog and left me hanging, as I moved forward to stop him. But I was too late, he was gone in sight.  I blink, didn't know what to do now, now that he told me something I can't barely believed, what does my mom know about this master he was talking about?,  I thought questionably as I try to think of a reason.  But it seems that I can't think of anything, "Ugh! this is making me insane...." I said, when suddenly a flash of my past came to me.  The man with the hoodie? who is he? perhaps, he was one of his clan? I thought, I look around to see if Himchan and the rest might have seen me, but as I look around, it suddenly became quiet.  No sight of them anywhere, everything is dark and cold.  When suddenly someone grab my shoulder, and turn me around, I tried to scream but my mouth is block by another.  My eye's widen to see the person that was kissing me unexpectedly, I can't believed this,Himchan? H-how does he know I was here? I merely thought to myself as his lips was busy locking mine.  The passion was burning me, it's making me weak, I don't know what he has that makes me feel like this, but something is not right, it doesn't feel like it was Himchan kissing me, it felt as if it was someone else. Who are you? is the last thought I have as my vision suddenly turns dark.