Yoongi's House

Two Doors Down

 The guys crowded around Yoongi as he pouted and unlocked his door, causing them to file in and take their places around the small living room.  The clock above the flat-screen TV read 8:34.

Seokjin flopped across the couch and deeply sighed.  "Yoongi, what movies do you have?"

Yoongi opened the cabinet under the TV and revealed stacks upon stacks of DVD's, then sat on the floor next to Namjoon. "Check 'em out. Choose whatever you want. " He yawned.

 "Ooh! I wanna choose! Me! Me!" Taehyung and Hoseok rushed to the DVD's at the same time, shuffling around until Jungkook picked one up.

"What are these?"

"Kookie, stop lying to yourself. You should know what they are."

The younger only turned to Yoongi.  "Hyung, don't you have Netflix?"

"Yeah, but  don't like any of the movies on there."

"Hyung." Jungkook looked up at him. "Watch the Arrow. BEST show ever, I promise."

Yoongi grunted.

Jimin glanced around, remembering the day Mimi barged into Yoongi's house and he tried to look for her, and made an embarrassment out of himself from bloodying his hands. That ended swell. "Hey, can I get my cat? She's all alone at my place. I can bring some stuff, like blankets, if you want."

Namjoon waved his hand as if to say 'go ahead', so headed out the door in his koala socks. The walk was only a few seconds, after all. He hummed and entered the passcode, calling for a certain white cat while gathering a lavender comforter in his arms. "Ugh, I can't see. Mimi, come on. Let's go to Yoongi's." He switched off his bedroom light and padded down his hallway, suddenly stepping on a furry thing which earned him a hiss and a wave of panic.

"Mimi!" He dropped the blanket and rushed to his cat, apologizing profusely and panicking over the displeased look on Mimi's face. "I'm sorry! Mimi, i'm sorry are you okay? Do you need an ice pack? Can you breathe? Wait, tails don't breathe. It was just your tail, right? Mimi, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, please don't kill me. . ." 

 The cat only ignored him and climbed on top of the blanket pile, finding comfort and swishing her tail like a pendulum. Jimin shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Fine, let's go." He gathered the pile in his arms again, careful not to disturb Mimi and to find his way out the door, closing it with his foot. Thank goodness he left Yoongi's door open. 

"I'm back!" His voice was muffled by the blanket, which he slowly set down on the floor. 

A squeal erupted from Hoseok and Taehyung as they bounded over to Mimi and tried to hold her. She remained glued to the comforter.

"Mimi might scratch you if she isn't in the mood. I just stepped on her tail and it's a miracle that i'm even alive."  He flopped on the floor next to Yoongi, who visibly tensed and looked away.

 To Jimin's surprise, Mimi escaped both of their grips and trotted over to Yoongi, climbing on his lap and curling her tail on his leg, receiving soft rubs on her lower back. Yoongi looked at her in remembrance to the day he found her soundly snoozing under his bed, smiling at the thought and rubbing her ears.

 Hoseok spluttered. "Did your cat just reject us for Mr. Grumpy Turtle?"

Taehyung huffed.  "Meanie." He crawled over to insert a disc into the DVD player while Namjoon and Jungkook attempted to push Seokjin to the corner of the couch.

The TV sprung to life as the trailers began to roll and a bag of chips was being passed around.

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, who was staring intently at his cat and sat at the foot of the couch. He grabbed his blanket and tossed it over the guys sitting on the floor, smoothening the creases and waiting for Taehyung to sit next to him. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Seokjin sat on the couch; Jungkook wedged between them with his socked feet propped on Hoseok's shoulders while the other four sat below and waited for the movie to roll.

 Once the beginning of Madagascar began to play, Jimin loudly groaned. "Who let Taehyung choose the movie?"

Taehyung raised his hand gleefully and rested his head on Jimin's. "Me!"