Knocked out and Kidnapped!

Transfer Student

I ran to the nearest park hiding in the slide, hoping no one could see me. I noticed from my hiding spot, Luhan who was wandering around. Giggling a little at how innocent his face is, I got down from my hiding spot and went up to Luhan. "Hey, and dont worry Im not going to rip your name tag." I said as Luhan turned his back away from me. "So, form an alliance till everyone is out except for us?" He asked. I nodded, I saw behind Luhan, Chanyeol who was trying to find someone. Taking Luhan's arm, I dragged him to a corner of a wall and told him to be quiet. When Chanyeol left, I took a deep breath. "Wow, you notice things fast." Luhan said holding his arm. "Sorry. Did I grip your arm too hard?" I ask, he shook his head. "Lets seperate for now. I'll meet you at the end of the game." He said, I waved bye to him and ran off. After a few minutes, I found Baekhyun wandering. I sneaked up to him and ripped his name tag off. "Haha, Baek! Got you out!" I laughed. He sighed and said that he was going to my house since it was considered the jail if you got out. Putting his tag into my pocket, I went to find my next target.

While I was trying to find my next target, I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry sir." I apologized and I walked away. "Hey, cutie. Wanna come with me? I know a nice place we can go to." He said catching my arm. "Please let go of me." I said struggling against his grip. He didnt let go, I struggled a little more and he started to drag me off. Taking his arm, I flipped him like Tao taught me. I ran for it afterwards, hoping he doesnt come after me. I looked back and saw that he got out his phone and called someone. Uh oh, better get away from there as far as possible. I sprinted, suddenly a car stopped in front of me and 2 men came out. "Hey, there. You seem to have caused trouble for our friend." I took my ready position to kick the 2 men. I never fought 2 people at the same time, holding my position. They walked closer to me, raising my fists, I got ready to kick. Just then, I notice someone coming up to me from behind. I turned around and screamed. There was a third one who hit me in the head with a bat and knocked me out. Before losing conscious, I heard "Lets take her back to the base to figure out what to do with her."