Surprise!!!

Transfer Student

Italic means they are speaking in english, Bold and Italic mean song lyrics

"Kay, see you later, Minryeok! And good luck!" I waved. Minryeok quickly ran to the waiting room where SHINee was getting ready. We walked to dance class and this time F(x) was there to greet us. "Hi everyone! Today we will be your intructors for dance! And tomorrow, I'll be your teacher for the rapping group!" Amber exclaimed in english. "Hi, Amber. Nice to meet you." Kris said in english. I forgot he was chinese AND canadian. "Cool! You can speak english too!" Amber exclaimed. "Can you guys speak in a language that we all understand?" I asked. "Omo...(y/n)-ah. You can speak english too?" Luhan asked. "Yeah...I had to go with my mom on her work-trips when you know..." I replied. "Ok! Well, like Amber said in english. We will be your instructors for today!" Victoria said. "Cool! What are we going to do?" Chanyeol asked. "You are going to dance to our song! Which one do you want to dance to?" Sulli asked. "I like your song, Rum Pum Pum Pum." Baekhyun said. "Ok, we'll show you the steps!" Luna said. Finally! They show us the moves! Not explain in details that I dont understand.

"Ok, everyone got it? Lets add music then!" Krystal exclaimed. "But we dont have a music player..." Lay said. "You all will sing it, babo!" Amber exclaimed. "O-Ok..." We said unsure if we remember the lyrics. "Ok, so (y/n) and Xiumin will be Sulli. Chen, Suho and D.O are Krystal, Kai, Lay and Sehun are me, Luhan and Baekhyun are Victoria, Kris, Tao, Chanyeol are Amber. Understood?" Luna said.

'Hello, you probably heard of me at least once. Your wisdom tooth.' Chen, Suho and D.O sang. I still wonder why they said wisdom tooth... 'Ah, ah, ah, ah.' All of us sang. 'You probably think you experienced it all, when you were young.' Kai, Lay and Sehun sang. 'Ah, ah, ah, ah.' All of us sang. 'Attention boys! Im a bit different, I pushed aside all the others and took my place.' Xiumin and I rapped. 'Deep in your heart,' Luhan and Baekhyun sang. 'Pum pum pum pum pum.' All of us shouted/sang. 'Very secretly.' Luhan and Baekhyun continued. 'Pum pum pum pum pum.' All of us shouted/sang again. 'I will pierce through your heart's wall and grow. (I'll pierce through your heart's wall and grow.)' Chen, Suho and D.O sang with Kai, Lay and Sehun in the background. 'A special experience rum pum pum pum (A special experience rum pum pum pum)' They sang again with Kai, Lay and Sehun in the background. 'It will hurt as if your head will shatter. (It will hurt as if your head will shatter)' They sang but this time with Kris, Tao and Chanyeol. 'A new experience Rum pum pum pum! Ouch, your head will hurt. You wont be able to sleep. You wont forget me easily. Your true first love that appeared all of a sudden Rum pum pum pum.' We all sang. 'What to do? You probably expected one who grew up straight.' Kai, Lay and Sehun stated/sang. 'Ah ah ah ah.' We said in the background. 'But I'll be crooked and torture you, Im not easy.' Chen, Suho, D.O, Luhan and Baekhyun sang. 'Ah ah ah ah.' We all sang. 'It was like this or like that, there is so much talk but you can never know until you experience it. Even if you struggle to pull me out, that spot will be empty forever.' Kris, Tao and Chanyeol rapped. 'Its probably not me.' Chen, Suho and D.O stated. 'Yeah, it probably is. Now I'll make our own little secret.' Xiumin and I sang/rapped. 'Shh! Our own little secret. (Shhh)' Suho, D.O and Chen sang. 'Ouch, your head will hurt. You wont be able to sleep. You wont forget me easily. Your electrifying first love that appeared all of a sudden, (Rum pum pum pum)' We all sang. 'I will pierce through your heart's wall and grow. Pierce through your heart's wall and grow (X3)' Xiumin, Chen, Suho, D.O and I sang. 'It will hurt as if your head will shatter. It will hurt as if your head will shatter. (X3) As if it will shatter.' Kai, Lay, Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun sang. 'Ouch, your head will hurt. (Your head will hurt) You wont be able to sleep. (Wont be able to sleep) You wont forget me easily. (You wont forget me) Appeared all of a sudden,' We all sang. First with Chen, Suho and D.O in the background, then Kris, Tao and Chanyeol, then Kai, Lay and Sehun. 'your true first love.' Kai, Lay and Sehun sang. 'Rum pum pum pum' We all sang. 'Your true first love.' Kris, Tao and Chanyeol said. 'A special experience, Rum pum pum pum.' Kai, Lay and Sehun sang. 'Your electrifying first love.' Kris, Tao and Chanyeol sang. 'A new experience, Rum pum pum pum.' Xiumin and I sang. 'Your true first love.' Kris, Tao and Chanyeol said. 'A special experience, Rum pum pum pum. Your electrifying first love.' Luhan and Baekhyun sang. 'A new experience, Rum pum pum pum.' Chen, Suho and D.O sang ending the song.

"Wow! You guys are awesome!" Amber exclaimed. "Thank you!" I panted. "Guys, remember? Language that ALL of us understand!" D.O said. We all laughed. "Yah, Luna-noona. What are you doing?" Sehun asked. "Just taking a video of you all." She replied. "Oh...Ok. Wait, what?" Suho asked. "A V-I-D-E-O!" Luna repeated. "Why were you taking a video?" Tao asked. "So we can show SHINee, SNSD/Girls Generation, TVXQ, Super Junior and some other groups about you. And rub in SHINee's face that we can teach better!" Krystal said proudly. "What do you mean? Rub in SHINee's face?" I asked. "They showed us a video of you dancing to Lucifer and said that they can teach better!" Sulli pouted. "You both are awesome instructors!" I said. "Awwww, (y/n). You're cute! I like you best!" Victoria exclaimed and hugged me. "Yah! Noona! Thats biasing!" Luhan exclaimed. "Dont worry, Luhan. You're cute too!" Victoria said. "Im not CUTE! Im MANLY!!" Luhan exclaimed. We all laughed. "Ah, (y/n)! Im done!! Working with SHINee was awesome!! I did such an awesome job that next time they will let me work with F(x)!!" Minryeok exclaimed. "Oh!! Minryeok-ah!! Thats awesome!! Come and introduce yourself! F(x), this is my friend Minryeok." I said. "A-Annyeonghaseyo, F(x). I hope we will get along!" Minryeok stuttered. "Hello! Cant wait to work with you!" Krystal exclaimed. "Oh! You guys! We gotta go! We have a radio show now!" Victoria exclaimed. "Sorry, Minryeok. I would like to talk with you a little more but we have a schedule. See ya!" Krystal said running out the door. "Oh, (y/n), SHINee is in the lobby." Minryeok said. "Oh right!" I said, getting my bag and ran out the door.

I met up with SHINee in the lobby. "Wow, you look amazing!" I complimented. "Thanks! Its all thanks to your friend, Minyreok!" Key said. "What's up? What do you need us for?" Minho asked. "Oh yeah, here!" I said giving them the container of cookies. "You need something sweet once in a while!" I smiled. "Thank you!! How do you know we like chocolate?" Jonghyun asked. "Kai told me." I replied. "Awww....Our Jongin cares!" Taemin teased. "I do not!" Kai randomly exclaim. "Like the present? If you didnt, I'll beat up that pretty face of yours." Luhan threatened. "You think you can threaten me, Xi Luhan? With that cute face of yours?" Taemin teased. "Im not CUTE!!! I am MANLY!!! How many times do I have to say that?" Luhan protested. "A lot of times." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I forgot you were Luhan's girlfriend. You better treat her well, Luhan." Key said. "Dont worry, I will." Luhan said putting an arm around my waist. "Anyways, what are you doing now?" Suho asked. "Nothing much now..." Onew replied. "Ahhh!!!! We were informed that Super Junior couldnt attend the radio show!!!! What should we do?" A staff exclaimed. "Why couldnt they attend??" Jonghyun asked. "Sungmin got injured, they're going to the hospital right now! We need a replacement fast!" The staff explained. "Why dont the 13 of you go? You have enough people." Taemin said. "WHAT?! You crazy?? We didnt even debut yet!" We exclaimed. "Perfect! You can have an experience! Now come with me!" The staff said, dragging all of us. "Ah, Minryeok-ah. We need you too. We're short on makeup staffs." The staff added. "W-Wait! We didnt agree to this!" I protested as the staff dragged me to the van where we drove to Kiss the Radio.