Sudden request

Transfer Student

(Luhan's POV)

"Xiao Lu! Lu-ge! Wait! Tell me what she said!" Tao insisted. "Will you shut up if I tell you, Tao?" I said annoyed. He nodded, I sighed and whispered. "She said 'Good luck capturing unni's heart!'. Ok got it? Now dont tell anyone." I said, he nodded again and joined ___(Y/N) who was playing with Taegin. She looks really happy...I would feel horrible if she is depressed when she has to leave Taegin... Wait! We have to leave TOMOROW! What sould I do?! I should calm down... ____(Y/N) is optimistic so she would just smile, but inside she would be hurt. I started walking around in circles mumbling 'What should I do?!'. "What should you do about what?" Xiumin asked. "X-Xiumin! Can you talk with me for a moment?" I asked. He nodded and followed me. "Whats up, Luhan?" He asked. "You know how tomorow, we'll be leaving right?" He nodded. "Dont you think ____(Y/N) will be affected in any way? She's really close to Taegin afterall." I stated. "Awwww, Lulu is worrying over our baby ___(Y/N)! And dont worry she's a strong girl." Xiumin teased and walked off. Thats not what I mean.... Aish, am I the only one who is worried? "Yah! Baozi! Wait up!" I yelled. Oops, I wasnt thinking and I blurted out the nickname I thought for Xiumin. He stopped in his tracks and asked. "Baozi?" Kris, Tao, Lay and ___(Y/N) started laughing. "What? What does BAOZI mean?" Xiumin asked. Laughing ___(Y/N) said "Its means steamed bun!" Then she continued laughing. After understanding the meaning everyone else started laughing. "H-Hey! Why am I a baozi, Luhan!?" Xiumin asked. "Sorry, hyung. It just came out. Dont worry...I made nicknames for everyone!" I said trying to comfort him. "What is it? I wanna know!" Sehun said. "For Tao; Panda/Khungfu Panda, for Sehun; Senshine, for Chen; Troll, for D.O; Squishy, Kai; Kkamjong, Chanyeol; Happy Virus and yeah... Thats all I thought of so far." I said

Those nicknames were so cute! I laughed and said to Taegin. "Lets play upstairs, kay?" She nodded and followed me upstairs. When we got to our room, Taegin asked. "Unni! Can you sing a song?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. Oh my gosh! I cant say no! "Ok, Taegin. What song?" I asked. She pondered and said. "I like the american song Love story by Taylor Swift! Can you sing that one?" I nodded, I heard of that song to and really liked it too. I went on my laptop and searched up the karaoke version of the song.

'We were both young, when I first saw you. I closed my eyes and the flashback starts. Im standing there. On a balcony in the summer air. See the lights, see the party, The ballgowns. See you make your way through the crowd and say hello. Little did I know... That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet!' And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please dont go. And I said 'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all we have to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. Its a love story. Baby just say yes.' I was going to start the next verse when another voice joined my own. I recongnized that voice! It was Luhan's! 'So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while. 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet!' But you were everything to me I was begging you please dont go. And I said, 'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all we have to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. Its a love story. Baby just say yes'. Romeo save me! They're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but its real. Dont be afraid, we'll make it out this mess. Its a love story. Baby just say yes.' We were interrupted by a voice asking "Do you want to come to SMEntertainment?"

 

We turned around, baffled at the sudden question. "E-Excuse me?" We asked. "Both of your voice are wonderful so Im asking if you want to come to SMEtertainment." He replied. "No no no! Our voice are not that amazing compared to our friends!" I said. "Jongdae!! Kyungsoo!! Baekhyun!! Everyone get over here right NOW!!" I yelled. "You got it all wrong, sir. Taegin just wanted me to sing a song. I couldnt possibly perform on stage! I could barely do it in front a crowd of 15 people!" I said. "What happened ___(Y/N)?! Everyone's ok?" Suho asked. "I need Chen, D.O and Baekhyun to sing RIGHT now!!" I ordered. "W-Wae?" D.O asked. "So I dont have to go to the SMEntertainment!" I said. "What so bad? Thats friggin AWESOME!" Chen exclaimed. "Then sing right now Chen!" He sang, perfectly like usual. Then D.O and then Baekhyun. "See? These three are perfect! So choose them instead of me." The agent looked in his bag and took out a paper. "You guys all look talented, one of you put all your names down and no buts! We'll let the company decide if you're in or out." I sighed and took the paper and wrote everyone's name. How did my world turn to this?

"Hey, ___(Y/N) do you have a moment?" Luhan asked. I nodded at followed him outside to a bench. "I've been wondering when I should say this but I l-like you...And if I am able to get into the company, will you go out with me?" He stuttered. My ears heated, is that how he felt about me? Oh....My....GOSH!!!! I feel so happy. "L-Luhan, I feel the s-same way you do...So yes. I will go out with you and Im not waiting for you to go into the company." I cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I would date you starting today, if you want!" He blushed and smiled. "This isnt our first kiss together..." He whispered. "W-What?" I blushed. "When you had a fever, you were unconscious and they made me do the mouth-to-mouth thing." He chuckled. I pressed my lips and blushed. "Let me guess, it was Chanyeol's idea." I sighed, he nodded. It started snowing. "Lets go back shall we?" Luhan said giving me his hand. I nodded and took his hand and walked back inside.