Fever's Over! Now a Fear Test?

Transfer Student

When I woke up this morning, my head hurts. While I was sleeping I felt something pressed against my lips. Touching my lips, I remembered that I passed out in the middle of our walk home! Quickly getting up, I forgot about my headache and fell face-first into the floor. "Ow..." Said a voice. I fell on someone! That voice was Luhan's! "Whoops, sorry Luhan. I forgot about my headache when I remebered I passed out on you guys." I said. "Thats fine...Lets go tell the others that you are awake." He said. I got up and fell back down on Luhan. Our face were just millimeters apart, I can feel his breath. Blushing I got up but more slowly, Luhan was blushing too. He was rubbing his lip. Leaning forward towards him, I asked "Is there something wrong with your lip?" He shook his head blushing. We got up and walked to the door. My head was still dizzy so I used the wall as support. When we opened the door, all 11 boys were sleeping literally in front of the door! Well since it was a weekend, I'll let them sleep in. "Oh yeah, who's house is this?" I asked taking the blankets and placing it on the boys. "Its my house. It was the closest one." Luhan replied. Chanyeol groaned and got up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Sorry, Chanyeol. You can sleep longer, its a weekend after all." Right before falling back into the pillow, he sat up straight and exclaimed "_____(Y/N)! Your fevers better?!" "Shh~~Chanyeol! You'll wake up the others!" I said. "Too late, he already woke us up... You are always too loud Chanyeol." Baekhyun said while rubbing his eyes. "Anyway, how's your fever?" Suho asked. "Its better now, but I dont remember eating any medicine though..." I replied. "Well thats because Lu-" Chen didnt have time to finish his sentence when D.O covered his mouth. "W-well lets decide what are we going to do today!" Luhan stammered blushing. Because Lu- what? I looked at the others to give more info. But they were getting ready to go.

Well since the others only had their school uniform, we went to each and every one of their house to get clothes. We went to Kai's house last, while he was changing, we were playing with his 3 cute little poodles. I was a little sad when we had to leave to go to the amusement park. The first thing we went on was the rollercoasters, the only problem is that we forgot that Luhan has a fear of heights. Seems like he forgot about it too until he was strapped on. He was sitting next to me during the rollercoaster. When it was over, his face was pale. "Hey! I think his soul left his body!" Chanyeol said laughing. "I feel bad forgetting that he has a fear of heights..." D.O said. Luhan was still dazed when we got down from the rollercoaster.

After a few more rollercoaster, we decided we will go somewhere where Luhan can come along too. "Lets have a fear test!" Chen said excitedly. "N-no! You know I get scared easily! And is it the walkthrough kind or the kind where you sit in the cart and it brings you around?" I stammered. "Its the walkthrough kind! And we will go in pairs and a trio." Chanyeol said. Sometimes I think they want to torture me. Sighing I followed them to the haunted house. When we were at the haunted house something grabbed my shoulder, I screamed. "Chill, _____(Y/N)! Its just me!" It was Chen. "Really? I not even IN the haunted house and Im getting a heartattack." I said slightly trembling. "Ok! Lets make the pairs! And trio!" Suho exclaimed. Tao and Kris, Lay and Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and D.O, Xiumin and Chen, and Luhan and I formed a team. Avoiding the front of the line as much as possible, we were the last pair to go in. "Its not going to be that scary... I hope." Luhan said trying to comfort me. When it was our turn to go in, my knees trembled. Walking beside Luhan, the first scare was two bloodied dolls falling in front of our faces. I screamed and clutched Luhan's arm while Luhan jolted when it fell in front of his face. "Uh...You can let go now..." Luhan said scratching his cheek. I released my grip and blushed. "Sorry, like I said...Im bad with scary stuff." Well at least I wasnt paired up with Chen. He wouldve trolled me so many times by now. We continued walking, there was a sudden flash of light and a man with a bloody chainsaw was standing in front of us. Screamin again, by reflexes I nearly kicked it. But instead, I clutched Luhan's arm again. I hate this! I shut my eyes, trying to calm down. Luhan tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up, then noticed I was still holding his arm. I quickly got up and Luhan gave me his hand. I took his hand, feeling a little more calm thanks to the warmth of his hand.