Painful Morning

Transfer Student

Oh my gosh! I was actually in SHINee's dorm! Holding hands with Luhan we walked home. "How was your first day?" Luhan asked. "Shouldnt you know? You were there with me." I said. "I wanna go home! Im all sweaty!" Baekhyun complained. "The lets hurry!" Xiumin said and started running. "Yah! Minseok! We're tired! Lets not!" Suho yelled. But either way, we started running after him. When we got home we were exhauster. We let Baekhyun go first. While we waited, we were too tired to do any games so we just talked. When Baekhyun came out, I went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I went straight to bed. "Yah, (y/n)-ah. Why are you sleeping already?" Kris asked. "Im tired, let me sleep." I said. "Ok, good night." Luhan said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

(Luhan's POV)

I dont think I can trust Lee Taemin... He tried to flirt with MY girlfriend twice! Im happy that Kai stopped him and he claims that its to change his flower boy image. But I just dont trust him. I'll keep an eye on him. Sighing on the debate of if Taemin wants my girlfriend or not. I went to take a shower to clear my mind. When I came out, I got into bed and started writing. 'Today, we just got new that we got into the SMEntertainment! YAY!! I still cant believe it! Our schedule was a pattern, today we had dance class, tomorrow we have vocal class and the day after tomorrow we have dance and the pattern goes on. During our dance class, the instructor invited SHINee to teach us their choreography of Lucifer. They explained each movement and we followed. Why didnt they just show us the moves? It wouldve been SO much more easier. I didnt want to complain because SHINee was (y/n) favourite group. We danced on and on and on non-stop! It was very tireing. Our class was almost done and we didnt want to dance anymore. We went to SHINee's dorm and I have to admit, Chanyeol was right (for once) Key and Minho DO sound like (y/n) when they nagged Taemin. Well, see you next time!' I put my pencil down and tucked my diary/journal under my pillow and fell asleep.

Ow, ow , ow, ow! I woke up this morning with my muscles killing me! I mentally yelled as I got up from bed. At least we're doing vocal class this time... Getting up painfully, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Ow, ow, ow!" I heard someone say from the living room. I peeked out and it was Luhan in pain. "Oppa, you okay?" I asked. "If my body wasnt aching, Im ok." He said. I laughed and went back to the kitchen. "How can your body not ache?" He asked. "It is...Im just not showing any pain." I said. "Ok.... Need any help?" He asked. "Wake up the others. Better let them get used to the pain." I grinned. "Roger that." Luhan said going to the living room. "OW, OW, OW! YAH! LUHAN! THAT KILLS!!" I heard Chanyeol yell. Smart, waking up Chanyeol first because he's the one who will make the most noise when he's in pain or in general. "Ow, ow, ow! Ok, Im up." Suho said coming into the kitchen. Everyone else came in later. "I cant even raize my arm anymore." Chanyeol complained. "Lets just hurry up and get ready." D.O ordered. After getting ready, we walked to school.