SleepOver

Transfer Student

When we got to my house, my mom wasnt there like usual so I made snacks. "Hey What do you eat?" Chanyeol exclaimed "Kimpap!" I went to the kitchen and started making kimpap. I heard footsteps, I turned and saw D.O getting ready to help. When we were done I called the others to eat. Luahn got up and went to get something. When he came back, he was holding a notebook and went to sit in the corner and started writing. I was curious what was he writing. I peeked into the notebook but it was in Chinese! I scanned the notebook and noticed that my name popped out often in his writing. He didnt notice that i was watching him write.

When he noticed me watching him, he jumped up and closed the notebook. "D-Did you read a-any of it?" He stuttered blushing. I shook my head and said "No it was in Chinese i couldnt read it. Why? The only thing i saw was my name." He sighed in relief. I looked at him curiously and asked "What are you writing in there?" He looked alarmed and stuttered "N-nothing!" You smiled and noticed there was a note on the table. I took the note, it said 'Sorry ____(Y/N) I have a meeting in the Canada so I wont be here for a while. You can ask some friends over while Im gone. Love mom' I clenched the paper 'She never spends any time with me anymore' i thought. I shoved the paper into my pocket and Luhan asked "What was it? You look upset." I smiled and said it was nothing. The others were playing video games and I decided to join them. When it was time for them to go home, I ask "Hey,do you guys want to stay at my house for awhile? My mom's on a buisness trip and wont be back for awhile. She said I could bring some friends."
 
"Sure but why dont you bring your girl friends?" Suho asked. "And risk getting makeup applied on me? No thanks." They laughed and returned into the house. While D.O makes dinner, i placed 12 matts on the floor. Feeling bad I decided to sleep on the floor with them. D.O made his famous kimchi spaghetti. It was delicious! When we were done eating, i cleaned up the dishes. The 13 of us took turns taking a shower. As Luhan was about to take a shower he asked "I dont have any clothes, what do I do?" I just noticed that issue too. I quickly told him to take a shower and I'll come back with 12 pairs of clothing. I ran upstairs and grabbed 12 my dad's baggy t-shirt and pants and ran down stairs. I knocked on the shower door and gave Luhan my dad's clothes. When he came out he looked like a 5-year-old kid wearing overly sized clothing. He was holding his pants so it wouldnt fall down. After everyone was done taking a shower, I asked Suho not to let the 11boys destroy the house while i take a shower. I took my clothes and took a quick shower. While I was changing, I heard a bang, I quickly changed and rushed out the door. "What happened? Everyone ok?" They started laughing and I was standing there in shock. I sighed in relief that no ones was hurt and told them we were going to sleep.