Help!

Transfer Student

(Luhan's perspective)

I heard a scream. It was _____(Y/N)'s scream! I picked up my phone and ran to where I think I heard the scream. I called Suho. "Hello, Luhan? I thought we said that we couldnt use our phones." He said. "Sorry, Suho but I just heard ____(Y/N) scream. And Im heading there right now. Stay on the phone please." I panted when I got there, I saw three men carrying ____(Y/N) into a car, she was unconscious! "Suho! ____(Y/N) just been aducted by 3 random dudes! And she's unconscious!" I said panicking. "Call the police Luhan! I'll gather the others!" He hung up. I quickly dialed the numbers to call the police. "Hello? This is the police station." "Hello? Please help! My friend's been knocked unconscious and now being taken somewhere!" I said panicking. "Ok calm down. Please recite the license plate of the vehicle and we'll take it from there." "Its _____-______-______(I dont know what to write) and we are on ______street." I said trying to calm down. Worried that they wont make it in time, I followed the car that took ____(Y/N). As I ran after the car, I managed to meet up with Suho and the others who joined me running after the car. The car stopped at a broken warehouse. We hid behind the trees and bushes. They opened the door and carried ____(Y/N) out. She was gagged and struggling to scream and get free. It took me all my strength to stay calm.

They carried me into the broken warehouse and tied me to a chair. The leader of the group walked over and examined me. "Nice body, ooh I like that look in her eyes." He lifted my chin and he ungagged me. "Let me go!" I screamed. He walked back to his chair and sat down. "Untie her from the chair, just tie her legs and arms together." They untied me and threw me on the floor. They tied my legs and arms together. "I said let me go!" I yelled. He got up and walked closer to me. As he walked closer, the more scared I became. Even with my legs tied together, I kicked him in the stomach. "You b***h! You will pay for that!" He grabbed my hair and dragged me to my feet. Jolting thanks to the pain, I gritted my teeth and said "Let me go!" "Shut up! I decide when you will go!" He punched me and threw me to the side. Coughing and bleeding, I tried to stay conscious. "Do what you want to her." The man said. The other guys in the group closed in on me. I screamed out of fear "Someone help!" The guys came closer and one kicked me in the stomach. I got to my knees, coughing out a little bit of blood. Another one came with a pocket knife in his hand. "She looks really nice when she's in pain dont you think?" He ask. Everyone nodded, he brought his knife close to my arm. Staring in fear, he cut me in the arm. The cut was deep, I screamed in pain. "Hey! Stop doing that to our friend!" I looked up to see Luhan standing at the entrance with everyone and the police. "Nobody move!" The police said pointing their guns. Luhan came running over. "Suho! Call the ambulance! NOW!" Luhan yelled trying to stop the bleeding. I out.

(Luhan's perspective)

"She's losing too much blood! Where's the ambulance? She just lost conscious!" I said panicking. The police were trying their best to help but the bleeding wont stop. The ambulance came. Thank God! They brought ____(Y/N) to the hospital as fast as they can. Inside the ambulance, I held ___(Y/N) hand as the doctors tried their best to stop the bleeding. When we got to the hospital, ___(Y/N) was sent to the emergency room. I waited in the waiting room till the others came. "How's ___(Y/N) doing?" D.O asked. "I dont know...she was sent to the emergency room an hour ago." I said worried. We waited and waited untill a doctor came out. "How is she doing? She's survived RIGHT?" I said. "Yes she did survive, she nearly died of blood loss. It will take time before she wakes up. You boys better go home." The dostor said. "No way! We are staying here!" I said determined to stay. "Your pretty protective, boy. Ok you all can stay just dont disturb the other patients." We all nodded and went to ____(Y/N) room. She lay in her bed unconscious with an IV needle in her arm. Chanyeol and Lay went to ask the nurse if they had any intruments they can play. Wow, this hospital has everything. Minutes later, Chanyeol and Lay came back with 2 guitars. They played calm songs as D.O, Baekhyun and Chen sang the lyrics to the song. After the first few verse, I noticed they were singing Babo by Juniel ft.Yonghwa, the song ___(Y/N) and I sang together. Feeling tears weld up in my eyes, I took out my notebook that I was carrying, I got up and went to the corner of her bed and started writing.