First day at SM!

Transfer Student

The rest of the day, everyone couldnt sit still. We just got into SMEtertainment! SM!! Do you know that this was a GIANT achievement for me? Since school ended at 3pm, we had an hour and fifteen minutes to spare. We came to the building early because we were THAT excited. "Will we be taking class together? I hope we will!" Tao said excitedly. What was a little annoying was when Tao is VERY excited about something, he switched languages. From Korean to Chinese then back to Korean. Opening the door of the building, we went to the counter. "Excuse me...Where do the trainees go? We just joined." D.O said. "I was already informed that newbies were coming. Here are your schedules, your first class is dance so go to the third room on your left down the hall." The counter lady said. We each took our schedules and went to dance class. On our way I bumped into someone. "Im sorry! Are you hurt?" I asked. "No, Im fine." Said the voice. I looked up and it was Minho from SHINee! "O-Omo! Minho! Im a HUGE fan of SHINee!" I exclaimed. "Good to know! Since you already know me, who are you?" He chuckled. "Im -" I was cut off by a voice saying. "(Y/N)-ah! Hurry up or we'll be late!" "Oh Jongin-ah! Long time no see!" Minho said walking towards Kai. "Hi, hyung. Where's Taemin?" Kai asked. "Drop the honorifics Kai! We're friends right?" Minho pouted. "Sorry, Minho. Gotta go. Dance class and we dont want to be late on our first day." Kai said.

I just met Minho. MINHO!! Oh my gosh!! Ok, ok calm down. I need to focus on dance class. The instructor told us to dance to Girls Generation's I got a boy. Looking in the mirror to see if I doing this correctly, how does Kai do this so easily? I watching Kai as he dances. He's doing it perfectly! I wont give up! Ok now raize my right arm up while splitting my legs when they say "Ayo, GG!". Placing my right hand on my forehead while leaning on my left leg when they say "Let me introduce myself!" and the analyzing goes on. "Your working really hard, (y/n)." Kai said. "I want to do really good and I did say that I want to be the all-round." I said. "Wanna dance to it all together?" Lay asked. "Sure!" We all answered. "Why dont we sing to it too? It might help us when we become idols and we have to sing and dance at the same time." Chen said. So we're doing a karaoke and dance cover of Girls Generation's I got a boy.

'Ayo! GG! Yeah yeah, shall we start? Oh my! Look at her, what happened that she cut her hair? Huh? Oh my! Look at her again! She changed her style from head to toe. Why did she do that? Im dying of curiosity, why did she do that? Please tell me! Ha ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! Repeat after me! You're such a show-off, seriously! Who does she think she is? Ridiculous. Isnt she too haughty? She says that Im ordinary. As~~She must really like that guy! No way! No way! She became so pretty and y. its because of that guy, right? I told you I almost asked her what brand she changed her makeup to. To be honest, for the first time I saw deep eyes like those of a wounded beast. I told you I got dizzy just by saying that? You're such a show-off. seriously!(Here comes trouble! Hey girl listen! Nananana hey!) Oh oh oh yeah oh. Oh oh yeah oh You're such a show-off,seriously X2. Ayo! Stop! Let me put it down another way. I got a boy, cool! I got a boy, kind! I got a boy, handsome boy who completely stole my heart. I got a boy, cool! I got a boy, kind! I got a boy, awesome boy, I think I completely fell for him. Ah, my prince! When are you going to come save this body? You will fly away holding me in your arms like a white dream, right?X2 Im surprised! My mind is blown! That person said he's curious about my bare face. I really like him. Would it be ok to pretend that Im giving in? Oh! Of course you cant! Right? Right? Lets protect what we should protect! Right! Right! Until we have his whole heart, dont forget this! Oh oh oh yeah oh. Oh oh yeah oh Even staying up all nights is not enough. Oh oh oh yeah oh. Oh oh yeah oh He's our biggest interest.' We stopped suddenly to some clapping.

We turned to see who it was, it was SHINee! "We heard from Minho that Jongin and you all just joined. Congrats! Nice singing and dancing you 4." Jonghyun gestured to Baekhyun, D.O, Chen and me. Jonghyun just complemented me! Its a miracle! My favourite group is complementing me!! "Why are you here?" Kai asked. "Awww...Cant we watch our little Jongin and his friends?" Taemin pouted. Taemin walked towards me and asked. "Is this one taken?" Luhan right away put his arm around my shoulder and glare at him. "Hyung...Stop being a flirt. Its not your image." Kai sighed. "Im trying to change it!" Taemin complained. I leaned in front of Taemin and examined his face. I giggled. "Whats so funny?" He asked. "Nothing, I can call you Taemin right? Well its just, you and Kai look-a-like." I said. "What? How do I look like that idiot?" Kai asked offended. "Yah! Kim Jongin! Respect your hyung!" Taemin scolded. "Now that I think about it...They do have similar facial features." Minho said leaning towards Taemin. "We do not!" They both complained. "Anyways, whats the real reason you're all here?" Kai asked. "Instructor said something about teaching Lucifer or something. Oh, we havent introduced ourselves properly yet. Im Onew." Onew said. "Im Key." Key said. "Jonghyun." Jonghyun said. "You already know but either way Im Minho." Minho said. "And Im Taemin." Taemin said. "Im Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin." Xiumin introduced. "Im XiLuHan, call me Luhan." Luhan said. "WuYiFan, call me Kris." Kris said. "Im ZhangYiXing, please call me Lay." Lay said. "Jongmyeon, call me Suho." Suho said. "Im Baekhyun." Baekhyun said. "Jongdae! Call me Chen!" Chen said. "Happy Virus Chanyeol!" Chanyeol smiled. "Kyungsoo, call me D.O" D.O said. "HuangZiTao, please call me Tao." Tao said. "You already know me." Kai stated. "Im Sehun." Sehun said. "And Im (y/n)." I said. "So, lets do a karaoke of our song Lucifer! Starting from the youngest member!" Onew said. Wait, youngest member? Oh man, Im going first! Stepping out, they searched Lucifer on the internet. "Ok, (y/n)-ah ready?" Key asked. "No..." I mumbled. "Ok lets start!" He pressed the play button.

'Even if I try to avoid you, I cant find a place to hide. I cant even deny you, Im trapped by you. If it was love, if you really loved me. Dont do this to me, her whisper is the Lucifer. If you tie me down and trap me, then the love is also tied down, the future is also tied down. It cant grow anymore, freely empty yourself and look at me. I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only. Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer, your indeniable magic is the Lucifer. When I approach you, with your angelic face. You say that the reason you live is for me, you say. When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time. As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting go, still you took all of my heart just like that. You make my heart burn out when you're not here. If you tie me down and trap me, then love is also tied down, the future is also tied down. It cant grow anymore, freely empty yourself and look at me. I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only. Loverholic robotronic, loverholic robotronic. The love stories I shared to you, you look towards the same places I do. When we feel that we cant get any more perfect. Only stare at me, you want me more. Only look at me, you're the center of everything. Since before, something has been wrong, you've been weird. The people I knew left my side, one by one. All I have is you. If you tie me down and trap me, then love is also tied down, the future is also tied down. It cant grow anymore, freely empty yourself and look at me. I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only.I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle, I dance for you, who will never be satisfied. You look into me openly, touching my brain. I think I've become a fool. I think Im the only getting more and more attracted to you. Loverholic robotronic, loverholic robotronic. Its not that I hate you, or that I dislike you. Its just that kind of stare is a burden is all, Im not going anywhere, I've waited likt this only looking at you. Your stare captures me. As the days went by, it became sharper. Im tired of your obsession, I've been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding. When its about time for me to pass out, she comes to me like an angel, saying "I love you". Even though I knew it was really you, you really confuse me. If you tie me down and trap me, then the love is also tied down, the future is also tied down. It cant grow anymore, freely empty yourself and look at me. I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only. I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle. Leave me alone, when Im free. I'll be able to truly love you. You look into me openly, touching my brain. I think I've become a fool. Leave me alone, dont make me sick of you. So I can truly look at you. If you tie me down and trap me, then love is also tied down, the future is also tied down. It cant grow anymore. Loverholic robotronic, loverholic robotronic. Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer.' I took a breath and finished the song.

Clapping startled me. "SM definetly have good eyes! They chose a girl that is beautiful AND has talent." Taemin complemented. "Ugh, hyung. Stop trying to flirt with her...She already has a boufriend." Kai sighed disgustedly at Taemin. "Ok! Lets dance!" Jonghyun said. "Wait, dont the others have to do it too?" I asked. "Nope! We overheard you saying that you wanted to be an all-round idol, so we were testing you! And you can sing and rap! Lets see if you can dance!" Key exclaimed. "Ok, so what you do first is kind of walk forward confidently and pose like we do in video. Oh you can choose who you are." Taemin instructed. The instructions go on and on and on! Cant you just show us and we copy? Well, who said being a trainee was easy? Sighing, I continued followeing the instructions SHINee gave us. Finally we were done with the instructions! "Ok! Im not surprised that Kai followed well. Now lets try with music!" Onew exclaimed. Woah, woah, woah! What? We only did this once and now we're doing it with music? Argh! This is too hard! I wanted to complain but, they're my FAVOURITE group! Hopefully I remember the dance. When we were done dancing, we were exhausted. We just continued and continued to dance the same song over and over! Non-stop! Lying on the floor exhausted, I closed my eyes. "Uwah!!" I exclaimed when I felt something cold on my forehead. I looked up and saw Luhan bending over with a water bottle. "You call yourself a soccer player? This should be nothing." He teased. "Talk about yourself, you're sweating and panting as much as I am." I retorted smiling and I took the water bottle. I took a gulp of water and asked. "What time is it?" "Its 5:45. We'll be leaving in 15 minutes." Luhan answered. "Whats should we do? Pack up?" I asked. "We can pack up really quickly. Lets play a game!" Sehun said. "What sort of game?" Xiumin asked. "Uh... I dont know." He replied. "SHINee-uh...Sunbaenim? Right? We call them sunbaenim right? Can we visit your place? Im curious where we will be living when we debut." I asked them. "You dont have to call us sunbaenim, we're all friends right? And sure if you want to. We still have time before our next schedule." Onew said. "You have schedules when its almost dinner?! Dont you starve? Well, you guys are very popular." I exclaimed. "Ok! Lets stop waisting time and go to our dorm!" Taemin said going out the door. We followed him after packing our stuff up.

We didnt walk too far away from the building. When we walked in, the dorm was a mess. "Uh sorry about the mess. We wouldve cleaned up the place if we knew there were going to be guests. Yah! Lee Taemin! Pick up your clothes, you always leave them around!" Minho nagged. "Dont forget the snacks you ate!" Key added. "You guys sound like (y/n) when she nags us." Chanyeol said throwing his stuff into the dorm. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! This is not your house/dorm! Pick up your stuff now!" I yelled. "See?" Chanyeol said picking up his stuff. "Yep, I see the resemblance." Jonghyun said. "What do you guys normally do in the dorm? There doesnt like there's a lot to do." Chen said. "At first, we were all awkward because we just met and now we're all living together. But we got to know each other and became really close." Jonghyun said. "You 12 are probably going to debut as a group, as for (y/n). She probably going solo or a group." Taemin said. "Great, either Im a loner or Im surrounded by strangers." I muttered. "Its not that bad...Except there was that one time when Key and I had a fight and we didnt talk to each other for 2 years." Minho said. "Didnt talk for 2 YEARS?! How do you do that? I was furious at Chanyeol once and I said I will never talk to him again. But that promise didnt even last 5 minutes!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "That's true, he broke it after a minute and a half. I timed." Chanyeol said. We all laughed. "What did you guys argue about?" Suho asked. "It was about Baekhyun taking my underwear..." Chanyeol said embarassed. "Underwear? How the heck did he end up having your underwear?" Kai asked. "That was my question!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Why are we talking about this? Its a thing in the past." Baekhyun stated. "Anyways, Im hungry. Mind if we stay for dinner? We know you have a schedule. Is it ok?" I asked. "I'll make dinner." I added. "We dont mind. But when it hits 6 o'clock, we have to leave in 15 minutes." Onew said. "Yay! I'll use your kitchen then!" I said going to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge, there was various ingredients I could use. Since they need to leave soon, I guess I'll make fried rice. When Im done making the fried rice, I called everyone to come eat. I took out 18 bowls and filled them. First giving the first 5 bowls to the SHINee members because they had a schedule and they should get a full meal. "Yum! This is good! When was the last meal we had an actual one?" Minho asked. "I dont know....last month? We always ate as we went to the next show or concert." Key answered. "Glad you like it! I dont mind cooking, if you want, you guys can even come to my house! The more the merrier right?" I exclaimed. "You have siblings, (y/n)?" Jonghyun asked. "No, most of the time Im alone." I answered. "But these 12 are currently live with me." I replied. "Oh! Are the wolves mistreating you?" Key suddenly asked. "Wolves?" I said confused. "Yeah! Are the wolves mistreating you, Little Red Riding Hood?" Key repeated. Then I finally understood. He meant the 12 boys. "No, they're not. Why?" I asked. Giving me a hug, he answered. "Good! 'Cause I wouldve hit them if they mistreated our little (y/n)!" I wish my mom would be like Key, all motherly and all. I checked the time, it was 6:15! The SHINee members didnt seen to notice the time. "You guys! You gotta leave! Or you'll be late!" I said cleaning up the dishes. They got up and started running to get everything they need. "You guys can leave first, go home and rest. See you tomorrow in vocal class!" Key said gathering his stuff. "Ok, bye! See you tomorrow!" We said and left the dorm.