Run away!

Transfer Student

 

I woke up early like usual, getting out of my covers, I went to change and cook breakfast. Not long afterwards, I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I turned around and saw Luhan standing by the door. Our eyes locked for a second then we turned away, suddenly remembering the event that happened yesterday. "Uh....Good morning." Luhan said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh...Yeah. Morning." I replied and returned back to cooking. I stayed silent while cooking, I didnt know how to start a conversation with Luhan because of what happened yesterday, it wont get out of my mind!

 

(Luhan's POV)

Argh....! How am I suppose to face (y/n) now if I have that still running in my mind? I stayed silent as I watch (y/n) cook breakfast staring at her back. I remebered how the water ran down her back and...Aish!!!!!! Xi Luhan, get your mind straight!!!!! Sighing, I walked to the living room and went to wake up the others. "Yah...You guys. Wake up." I nudged them. "Hyung....A little longer..." Sehun groaned. "Hurry up and wake up. Or do you want me to eat all your breakfasts?" I asked. "No! Hyung dont eat it!" Baekhyun yelled getting up and ran to the kitchen followed by Chanyeol. "Hyung~~You lied! Breakfast isnt even done yet!" Chanyeol whined after everyone got up. "How else would you think I could get you guys up?" I asked. "That was mean, Luhan-ah. But it worked." Xiumin admitted. "Guys, stop arguing! Im almost done!" (y/n) said. "Kay...then we'll go change! Dont come into the living room!" Suho warned. We left and got our clothes and changed. "Guys, breakfast is done!" (y/n) called. We, well most of us, ran to the table and sat down to eat. I sat across from (y/n), we both didnt utter a word and there was an EXTREMELY awkward atmosphere around us. Keeping my eyes on my food, I took glances, really short ones, at (y/n). She was keeping her head down. "Whats with the awkward silence between you two, hyung?" Sehun asked. I jumped, not literally, and looked at Sehun. "Oh...uh... Nothing." I said. With that Sehun left leaving me confused.

 

(Sehun's POV)

Ummmm....I wonder why the two have the silence between them? They're always very close... "Hey, hyung? Something's going on between (y/n) and Lulu." I whispered to Kai. "Between Luhan-hyung and (y/n)? Now that you mention it...they have a little awkward atmosphere around them..." Kai whispered back. "What are you two maknaes talking about?" Baekhyun asked suddenly coming between me and Kai. "Nothing..." We both answered. Baekhyun was about to ask another question when Suho yelled. "Guys!!! We gotta go!" "Uh....Hyung. Its Saturday...No school." D.O informed. "Oh...Then where do you want to go today?" Suho asked. "Nowhere in particular..." Kris answered. "How about we go rock-climbing?" Chen asked. "Sure! Lets go! Oh...Wait. Do we still have the trainee classes on weekends?" I asked. "Whatever....Lets go have fun!" Kai exclaimed giving me a slap on the back. "You guys are so forgetful! Dont you know I have a fear of height?" Luhan asked. "Mianhae, hyung. But it'll be fun!" Chanyeol said. "Lets go!" I said pulling (y/n)'s hand, I expected Luhan to pull me away but, that didnt happen. I glanced over to Kai who was giving me the Dafuq just happened? face. I shrugged and dragged (y/n) to the bus station. "Yah, maknae! You have to wait for your hyungs!" Xiumin scolded even though he caught up just fine. When the bus came, Luhan and (y/n) were sitting on the opposite ends of the bus (not exactly opposites, (y/n) was sitting on the left side and Luhan sat on the right.) It was as if they deliberatly wanted to avoid each other, (y/n) stared out the window and Luhan did the same. Kai and I sat between the two. "Yah, Sehun. What do you think is wrong with Luhan-hyung and (y/n)?" Kai whispered. "No clue...You dont think they got into a fight, right?" I asked. "I dont think so...Wouldnt we hear it? They're always with us after all." Kai replied shrugging his shoulders. "Oh, look! We're here!" Chanyeol exclaimed pointing at the rock climbing academy.

 

Once we got the harnesses on, I stared nervously at the wall I was supposed to scale nervously. But then again, Luhan wasnt doing any better. My poor boyfriend was practically having a nervous breakdown in front of the wall. I silently gave an encouragement to Luhan, I still have no idea how to face him. I started climbing the wall, surprisingly, it was pretty easy! Down below, I could hear whistles of amazement. I glanced down and as soon as I did, I regretted it immediately. This was too high! I started shaking and my legs were starting to give out on me. "Hwaiting, (y/n)! You can do it!" The members encouraged as they noticed my terrified self. I forced myself to stand and I reached for the next latch/rock. But, I just had to slip! My left foot slipped off the rock, I yelped in fear. "Dont worry, (y/n)! I got you!" The instructor yelled. I nodded meekly and hauled myself up to reposition my foot. "(y/n)-ah! Are you ok!?" They asked. "N-Neh...Can I come down now?" I asked. "You're almost there! Keep on going!" Tao encouraged. My legs and arms were shaking as I pulled myself higher and climbed to the top. Once I reached the top, I leaned back and jumped down, which was much more fun than climbing up. I touched the ground and removed the harness. "That was terrifying!" I cried as I ran to hug Suho. I always considered Suho as the umma of the group. "You did fine, (y/n)! I wish I could say the same for your boyfriend though." D.O sighed. "He'll be fine." Sehun nonchalantly said. "I hope..." He added quietly. We quietly watched Luhan as he struggles to climb the wall. "Lulu! Put your left foot on the red block!" Sehun yelled. Luhan quietly mumbles a few 'Oh god..' but, followed Sehun's instructions. When he finally reached the top, he hopped down and collasped on the floor. "I dont want to do that again...Can we go yet?" He asked. "Mianhae, hyung. We can go now, if you want." Suho said. "We can?!" Luhan exclaimed jumping from his spot and removed his harness. "Yeah, it seems like you're not having fun." D.O said. "Yes! Lets go!" Luhan smiled grabbing his stuff and rushed out the door. We laughed and followed Luhan to a cafe, he found on the way. "One bubbletea please!" Luhan ordered when we arrived. "One chocolate bubbletea!" Sehun called. "This place seems familiar..." I said looking around. "Well, duh! Its the place where we met Minryeok!" Chen sassed. "Ah...Thats why! Well not much people are here...Wanna do karaoke again? Its been pretty long since we done it. Well, not very long. I mean for fun." I said. "Sure! What song?" Chanyeol asked. "Lets go...SHINee Sherlock mode! Because IM SO CURIOUS YEAH~!" Baekhyun sang dramatically. "Sure! But lets not do the dramatic singing..." Sehun said. We laughed and decided on the roles; Xiumin & me are Key; Luhan, Suho & Lay are Onew; D.O, Chen & Baekhyun are Jonghyun; Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun are Minho; and Tao & Kai are Taemin. The manager seemed to remember us and gladly let us use their karaoke machine.

 

[Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun] SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back Back Back Back Back

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] From now all stop whoever you are. Don’t get out of this place, don’t get nervous in this obvious scene

[Luhan, Suho & Lay] I am already free in this secret room

[Tao & Kai] I won’t miss anything even to your quivering breath

[Luhan, Suho & Lay] Secretly sought treasure in my heart

[Tao & Kai] I saw through even your restless glance

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] With an innocent-looking face you stir my heart and watch for a chance

[Xiumin & me] Two answers ([D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] Two answers)

[Tao & Kai] Explode like fireworks in a long night baby

[All] Oh I’m curious yeah! You in the picture smile for a moment why? Oh I’m so curious yeah! I’m so curious yeah!

[Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun] Hundred times a day, I try to shake off the thought of you

[Xiumin & me] A question filling my head what did you want

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] Silently this moment flowing into my heart

[Tao & Kai] Swirling

[All] Oh I’m curious yeah! You walk out of the picture for a moment why? Oh I’m so curious yeah! I’m so curious yeah!

[Luhan, Suho & Lay] You are not present before me now I know it but I’ll interrogate you

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] You know the answer I want, your lips

[Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun] Shone and disappeared

[Tao & Kai] Perhaps you already knew my heart

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] Wasn’t shut tight from the beginning to you

[Xiumin & me] The suspect is in here. No one can get out, you and me whoever it is

[Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun] Everything of you. I found proof, I’ll surely find you

[All] Oh I’m curious yeah! You walk out of the picture for a moment why? Oh I’m so curious yeah! I’m so curious yeah!

[Chanyeol, Kris & Sehun] Tonight SHINee’s in the house ho ho

[Xiumin & me] So give it up give it up give it up for SHINee

[D.O, Chen & Baekhyun] Give it up give it up give it up for SHINee

 

We were all startled by the sudden clapping resonating in the cafe. "Looks like we attracted even more attention that last time..." Sehun sighed. I estimated it was around 50~60 people who are watching us. "What should we do? I dont feel like running again..." Kai whined. "...Uh...Thank you for watching us sing?" Lay questioned. "Excuse me...By any chance, are you the ones singing on Kiss the Radio?" A girl in the audience asked. "Should we answer with the truth?" Tao asked. "It would be for the best...Honesty is always the best policy, right?" Suho asked. "Umm...What would you do if we said yes?" Baekhyun asked. A few girls squealed because of Baekhyun's innocent face. "I'll ask for your autograph! I love your voices!" A girl replied. "Thank you! Well, we are the ones who you guys heard on the radio! Im the Happy Virus, Chanyeol!" Chanyeol smiled. More squeals resonated in the cafe. "Ok, I think now is a good time to run now." Xiumin suggested. "I think thats a good plan too, hyung." Luhan nodded. "Well, we'll be leaving now. Bye~!" Chen waved and dashed out the door. "YAH!! CHEN! Come back here!" Xiumin yelled and ran after the troll that left us. "Wait for us!" Suho called and we ran after the baozi and troll. Fortunately, the audience didnt run after us.