Fever

Transfer Student

I collasped half-way home, everyone worriedly asked if I was ok. "Yeah, Im fine. Its just, I felt really dizzy all of a sudden." D.O felt my forehead. "She has a fever! Why?" D.O asked. "Maybe because of the sudden stress and panick she had." Luhan said. "What should we do? Should we go to her house?" Sehun asked. "I guess, but we dont have the key." Baekhyun said. "We could always ask her for the key." Chanyeol said. Just then I suddenly lost conscious.

(Luhan's perspective)

"Her fever is really high! And I think she just lost conscious! Aish what should we do? My house is far away!" D.O said panicking. Think, Luhan, think! Oh yeah! My house is relatively close! We could go there! Telling the others that my house is close, I picked up ____(Y/N) and ran to my house. Unlocking the door, I tell D.O to get the medicine that was in the kitchen and placed ____(Y/N) on the couch. "Should I bring a bag of ice? Or a soaked towel?" Suho asked. "Bring both! Chanyeol bring the blanket thats next to you." Suho ran to get ice and Chanyeol brought the blanket. D.O brought the medicine. "Uh...How are we going to get her to swallow the medicine if shes unconscious?" Sehun asked. Looking around for suggestion, Chanyeol said "Do that mouth-to-mouth thing!" "You watch too many dramas Chanyeol!" I said frustrated. "Hey, its better than nothing." He muttered. "True, then who's going to do it?" Kai asked. Everyone looked at me. "N-no! You are not going to make me do that!" I protested blushing. "Come on! Its obvious you like her!" Chanyeol said trying to convince me. I blushed and asked "Was it really that obvious?" Everyone nodded and Chen asked "So are you going to do it or not?" Nodding I ask them to go into another room because I feel awkward if they watch me do THAT. They understood and left. Popping the pill in my mouth and taking a gulp of water, I leaned in front of ____(Y/N) face. I hesitated right before our lips touched. I looked at her and shut my eyes before forcing her to swallow the pill. Her lips were so soft, I almost wanted to stay like this forever. Making sure she swallowed the pill, our lips parted. I kissed her on the forehead before tellin the others that they can come in.

(Luhan's perspective)

I took the bag of ice and wet towel from Suho. I wrapped the wet towel around the bag of ice and placed it on _____(Y/N) forehead. Her fever was still high, I stayed beside the couch writing in my journal. 'Today, was well....unexpected. ____(Y/N) looked beautiful in the outfit I bought for her. Then shes being chased down by two jerks but I saved her! YAY!! And now she has a fever! Plus I did the mouth-to-mouth thing that Chanyeol said to her! Her lips were so soft! But I feel a little bad taking advantage of her like that...but it doesnt really count as taking advantage of her when I HAD to do it or her fever will get worse. I wonder if she felt anything...anyway I hope she gets better soon.' I put my pen down and closed my journal. Everyone was trying to keep it down so ___(Y/N) can sleep, I was really grateful for that. Thinking that the couch was a little uncomfortable, I brought her to my room. It was late, I change the wet towel one more time before falling asleep at the side of the bed.