The Depression

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     Yukwon has hit the bottom of all rock bottoms. It was obvious to anyone who looked at him. His hair was a fluffy mess of tangles, his clothes consisted mostly of sweats and random t-shirts, his shoes were rarely tied. His eyes had bags hanging off of bags; they were red from countless tears that never seemed to stop, and his skin looked paler than normal. The only thing the red head managed to do was brush his teeth and drench himself in cologne like he usually would. He forced himself to classes because, sadly, they were still trying to save the BBC.

     It was as if the kitty went back to his loner days as he ignored everyone, giving people blank stares if they dared to talk to him. He was a walking shell. And as he entered the BBC at the end of the day, everyone stared at him in fear he might break into tears again. This was highly improbable, Yukwon has never cried in front of them, but the look in his eyes was full of complete depression.

     Minhyuk, on the other hand, was beyond pissed. He would snap at anyone who talked to him, get aggravated by the smallest thing, and complained about everything he came face to face with. Everyone was too afraid to talk to him in fear he might hurt them or something. So when he walked into the BBC, Block B seemed to clear a path so that he can sit on the couch. The counter was currently occupied by the kitty; Taeil and Jihoon, his somehow protectors, standing slightly in front of him. The atmosphere of the room was thick. It was common knowledge amongst the members by now, since it has been a week since they broke up, that whenever they were in the same room it led to awkward silence and painful stares. No one actually knew they were dating and were going through some ed up break up , but they knew that something messy happened between them and they could not stand to be near the other.

     Lia was probably more pissed than her boyfriend. "I'm sick of this already. What the hell happened to you guys? You guys were so inseparable that not even me or Taeil could pull you apart. Your bad vibes are effecting us as a whole, you asses. Resolve what is going on with you. Look at Yukwon! The poor boy looks like he wants to jump off a cliff and die," Lia states, her face filled with sympathy as she walked over and hugged the red head tightly.

     That set the . "Why the hell are you taking his side? You don't even know what happened! I'm the ing victim here!" Minhyuk yelled at his girlfriend. She huffed, her eyes narrowing into slits.

     "Exactly, . We don't know what happened. How about instead of keeping everything a secret, you tell us what the is going on?" Lia growled, defending herself. Yukwon knew this was wrong. It was not Minhyuk's fault; Yukwon did not deserve the girl's sympathy. With that in mind, he lightly pushed her away; the female's eyes widened in surprise. Yukwon sighed before speaking his mind as well.

     "Min-" he was about to correct himself, but decided that he no longer needed to do that. "Minhyuk is right. I'm the one at fault here. I said something really hurtful to him...I was being stupid. He has every right to be mad," Yukwon spoke up. B-Bomb felt something ping in his heart at the sound of the kitty saying his name. He had not heard it from his mouth for a week now; hell, they haven't heard anything from the kitty for a week now. The first word he has spoke in seven days was the jerks name. The douche groaned in frustration before storming out the room.

     Lia and the rest left as well. Jaehyo, Ana, and himself were the only ones left in the room. Jaehyo gave Ana a certain look before leaving the room. Ana pouted. How dare he leave me alone to talk to Yukwon! Ana patted the seat beside herself lightly. Yukwon walked over and sat where she had motioned him to. "Can you please tell me what is going on between you and B-Bomb?" she asked softly, not wanting to be too rough with the poor boy.

     "Can I ask something of you? It's a bit weird, but I really need to test something out," Yukwon asked her, avoiding the question. What he wanted her to do was beyond acceptable, but he needed her to help him with this.

     "Uh sure?" she responded, unsure of what he wanted her to do.

     "Kiss me," he requested. This was possibly the answer to why he hurt so much. There was a chance he did not have feelings for the jerk, that whatever happened between them was pure lust or something; teenage hormones were powerful things. The shock on Ana's face did not go unacknowledged. "It is just a test, nothing else. I'm over you, and you obviously do not care for me much anymore. I really need to see what happens though."

     Ana took a minute to go over any possibilities the kitty would need this, and all her scenarios seemed pretty out there. The situation was not the best seeing as how the kitty was dead wrong; she still very much liked him. She could do this through her own selfish reasons of wanting to let her emotions go, but it still sounded strange. She looked at the kitty to see a certain desperation in his eyes. What harm could one kiss do? "Alright," she agreed to the crazy request.

     The red head wasted no time as he pulled the girl close to him and rested his lips on her's. Since he had no other knowledge of kissing except for the jerk he did as he learned from him unto the female. Ana did not expect that at all. Jaehyo, who she did kiss every so often, had nothing on Yukwon. This was no good. Ana was suppose to be letting go of her emotions but they only grew with every move of the kitty's lips on her own. Yukwon, however, experienced something totally different. There was no spark, no need for the other, nothing he felt when with the jerk.

     Yukwon still sort of liked the girl, so there was definitely emotion involved in this kiss. No matter how hard he tried, though, he could not conjure up the same feeling he had with the jerk. He felt something, for sure, but he was not sure what it was. The small little thing he was sharing with the female was screaming at him to make him realize something, but he could not understand what it was. He ended the kiss with the girl, but that feeling overtook him as he kissed her lips one more time, two, three would not hurt right? He finally did stop and realized, three certainly does hurt. He quickly jumped off the couch. "I am so sorry. I am so ing sorry. I'm sorry," he repeated as he left the room. What the hell did he just do? He saw Jaehyo waiting for his girlfriend in the hall.

     He wanted to tell him sorry too, for making out with kissing his girlfriend. That seemed like an awful idea a second after and Yukwon decided to just walk fast by him.

     The next day was no better than the last. Taeil and Jihoon decided he needed to get out and stop being a depressing brat. He refused at first, but they kidnapped him either way. They took him to the old cafe, sitting down to eat cake. Yukwon would have been perfectly fine with it if it had not been for the fact that it was the exact table he sat at with the jerk, he was in the same seat, and they ordered the same exact ing cake for him. "I hate you guys so damn much," he mumbled under his breath, not even bothering to look at the cake.

     "Feel like a big enough or should we list of the ways you hurt his pride?" Taeil huffed. Yukwon sighed, the memory from so long ago bouncing back to his head. That is right, he had ruined Ana's life, and now he hurt B-Bomb. Why did he continue to do these stupid things? "Listen, Yukwon, I know things right now. You just broke up with someone really important to you, but we need you to come to terms with it. You guys hated each other to begin with, remember?" Taeil tried to comfort him, but it was useless. Hearing that only made him feel even tier.

     He sat without speaking a word for the rest of the time as the duo in front of him happily chattered away. So much for helping him get over whatever the hell it was he was feeling. The red head told them goodbye as he made his way home. He heard his nickname being called, the insults never ending. For the short time he was with the jerk, those insults fell on deaf ears. He did not care for them; hell, he did not see notice them anymore. This day, however, they hurt a lot. In his state of weakness, they only chipped his last remnant of sanity into dust. 

     He was so lost in self pity that he had not noticed a certain blonde at his doorstep until he was right in front of him. His eyes shot up from the sidewalk and into the eyes of an . Neither said anything as they stared at each other. Yukwon was sure he looked pathetic, but Minhyuk looked emotionless. It was a face he wore way back when he met him, now the expression being much to foreign to the kitty. Finally getting the courage to speak up, the kitty asked him, "Wh-why are you h-here?"

     "You're wearing my hoodie," he pointed out. The kitty looked down and noticed that he was, in fact, keeping warm inside of the black hoodie that Minhyuk loved so much. His favorite. He let the red head wear it once because it was cold, but Yukwon figured he never got around to giving it back to him. He must have subconsciously put the clothing item on. "O-oh, let me change out of it real quick. S-sorry," Yukwon barely whispered as he went inside his house. He did not bother to shut the door behind him since he was coming right back down anyway. He shuffled up to his room, entering the disaster that was created. His bed was a mess of pillows and blankets, his clothes were making a somewhat carpet on his floor. He sighed but began to take the warm hoodie off.

     The jerk had followed Yukwon, taking the open door as an invitation. Minhyuk did not put much thought as to why he wanted to follow him so much, but he knows  what he saw for following him. By the time he reached the kitty's room, his hoodie was just barely over Yukwon's head. The red head was about to grab another shirt but realized that he was not alone. He turned his head, shocked to see the jerk staring his body down with eyes that hinted at something beyond jus wanting his hoodie back.

     Minhyuk walked slowly over to the younger, stopping inches away from him. His hands went to the kitty's back, starting at his shoulder blades and ever so gently and slow he slid his fingers down his spine. They came to a stop on the kitty's hips. Yukwon was afraid of looking up, he did not want to see the jerk's face. Was he playing with him now? What the hell is this? All Yukwon knew was that his skin tingled and burned where the jerk's fingers had so very softly slid over. There was a warmth between them, a warmth the kitty had not felt in days. He missed that touch.

     Things started clicking lightening fast in his head. Before he was able to have an epiphany about everything around him, the jerk jumped back and grabbed his hoodie, dashing out the house and slamming the door. Even without the jerk there, the kitty knew. He knew, and that scared him. What he felt with Ana was intensified tenfold with B-Bomb for the most obvious reason ever. The kitty was lonely, and he wanted someone to be with him. He was somewhat relieved of it when with Ana, but now it was obvious that what Yukwon really needs is the jerk back. Too bad that was impossible now...

     "Damnit, why does this keep happening?" he yelled, feeling the pain of missing his ex all over again. The more he felt it the more he realized. It was not a 'fake' relationship for him. Yukwon felt safe and warm when he was with the jerk. Even if he tried to hide it, those feelings grew from small whispers of thank you's for helping him, to yearning and craving to be with the other. It changed so dramatically. The kitty was almost dependent on the jerk by this point to help make him happy. Now? It was the jerk that made him sad to begin with.

     Meanwhile, B-Bomb was in a state of shock. His body was numb as he laid on his bed. What was it about the kitty that had him so crazy? There was such an extreme tension between them, but that was not just it was it? There was something else there, something the jerk did not want to look too closely into. He heard a knock at his door and called a, "Come in!"

     His girlfriend stepped into the room, sitting beside him on the bed. She stayed quiet for a moment, appearing to contemplate her thoughts before voicing them. "B-Bomb...I'm sorry for taking Yukwon's side earlier, but I still need you to tell me what is going on. Please, I'll try not to get too upset or anything," she bargained. The jerk sighed, sitting up and hugging his knees to his chest.

     "Yukwon and I...have been keeping a secret from you guys," he started. Once his mouth opened, the rest of the story flew out just as easily. He told her about how he felt betrayed by his words. That he was not sure how to feel towards the younger, but he knew that if he ignored it any longer something bad will happen. He told her about how he wants to kiss the life out of Yukwon, but was not sure the younger would really appreciate it. By the time he was done, it was like he had given up a piece of himself. His heart felt heavy.

     "So...you guys were dating this entire time? And just because of one stupid comment, you broke his heart? I get that you were offended, babe, but that is no reason to go that far. Honestly, I'm not even pissed at you for cheating. Actually, I hold no animosity towards the kitty at all. Yukwon deserves someone better than an like you," she told him all her thoughts on the predicament. 

     "I really am an . I saw him earlier today to get back my hoodie. When he was taking it off I couldn't control myself. Have you seen his body? I-It's like a giant billboard with a cajillion lights telling everyone to come and bite every inch of it!" He coughed when he realized what he was saying, but then continued. "The look on his face when I left...I felt my heart break. I don't want to play with him, I don't, but that is what it looks like to him doesn't it? I can't just GO BACK to him though. Man...gays have a tough life."

    Lia slapped his head for the stupid comment. "Yeah, well, you aren't gay. If you aren't willing to jump down any other guys pants, then I am pretty sure you are just attracted to Yukwon. I don't blame you. He really does have a bright billboard for a body. Ana wouldn't shut up about his way of teasing her when they were together. I kinda want a Yukwon now..." she joked.

    That made Minhyuk mad. "Too bad! He's mine!" he stated defensively.

    Lia raised an eyebrow. "Oh? My bad, I thought you two weren't together anymore."

     "We aren't," he whispered. Lia was just as scary as Taeil. Minhyuk was afraid that if he told anyone else they will do the same thing to him. He needs to choose new friends.

     "Then I can have him? Unless, you plan on taking him back?" she carefully sculpted her words, one goal in mind. She was going to make the jerk admit his feelings.

     "Of course I plan on taking him back! He's too intertwined with my life to let him go now," he mumbled, a blush reaching his face. Damn. He groaned and laid back on his bed. Lia is a .

_________________________________

WHOO! Not much to be excited about though. I'm just glad I finished this XD I had writers block for a while, that is why this update is a week late. Hope you enjoy it anyways. The depression was not as amazing as I wanted it to be. All my crazy depression feels went to my other story. Sorry guys :( BUT! We got emotions admitted. Okay, not the words we wanted them to say, but they are getting there! Do not worry! We. Are. Getting. There. Hehe, Give me comments! 

Speaking of comments! There was one comment in particular that warmed my heart. mermaidsashimi told me that CWYCNH was her first Block B story! I AM SOMEONE'S FIRST!!! WHOOOOOO! That has always been a dream of mine on AFF. To introduce someone to a fandom XD

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna