The BBC

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     "Ana, leave me alone," he mumbled under his breath. He knew that it was wrong of him to fall asleep in the club room, but he could not help it. He was extremely tired from all the bull crap homework he did the night before and he needed some extra rest. It was the end of the day anyways, so no worries right? He was rudely awakened by Ana poking his cheek viciously. She had a habit of doing that to him at the most random moments since they first started dating a week ago. 

     "No! You have to get up. You promised to come with me today," Ana pouted. Yukwon sighed as he sat up and groggily stared at her. He searched his brain for such promise. What did I say I was going to do today? He then suddenly remembered. Three days ago he promised to go with her to some newly opened restaurant everyone is talking about. He sighed and stood up, stretching his tired muscles.

     "Alright. Lets get going then," he gave up, taking her hand in his and walking out of the club room. Nobody was in it today because they were all out with Minhyuk. Jaehyo got the worst of it for making up the plan and had entered the school covered in bruises and cuts. Yukwon did not like to think of it, because that night only made him realize how hated he is. The highlight of that night was Ana asking him out. But everything after that...well he disliked bringing those memories up.

     It took about twenty minutes to arrive at the restaurant and sit down. Yukwon tried to listen to everything Ana was telling him about her oh-so-intriguing day. This did not work, because that night was now fresh on his mind.

     His course of action was perfect. He loved his idea. He had walked up to Minhyuk and whispered in his ear, "I'm backing out the deal. I'm done being your slave." To which Minhyuk replied, "What the hell do you mean?" Yukwon answered with an I'm done. This led to Yukwon walking away quickly, and Minhyuk wanting to know what exactly Yukwon meant. This is why he chased the kitty out of the room.

     He chased him a pretty good distance till they realized they were in an empty hallway. Yukwon had to stop to catch his breath, but Minhyuk, being a dancer, was fit enough to barely break a sweat as he approached the red head. Yukwon walked a little further till his back rested against the wall. He was really out of shape. "What did you mean you are done with the deal?" Minhyuk had asked, agitation clear in his voice. 

     "You treat me like crap Minhyuk. You act like I'm nothing. That hurts," Yukwon told him the truth versus coming up with a story. In a way he was still lying, because the kitty had no intentions of terminating the deal, but he was expressing his feelings either way. "That's bull! The reason you agreed to this, Yukwon, was because you wanted to help me. Tell me the real reason!" Minhyuk yelled.

     For some odd reason, Yukwon felt like complete crap. He was lying to Minhyuk. He was doing something wrong and he felt awful that it was the blonde he was lying to. The guilt coursed through his body like venom, piercing his heart. He wanted to throw up with how awful he felt. He took this guilt, this shame, and tried to turn it into something else. He was not sure what, but he let his subconscious pick for him as he spoke. "Why do you treat everyone else so nicely but I am nothing to you? What about Lia? You kiss up to her even though she is disgusting and evil. I've done nothing wrong to you and you still act like I'm the dirt on your ing shoe," Yukwon spat, his eyes burning with hot tears of anger. Jealousy? Yukwon groaned inwardly at the random choice of emotion. He expected anger are resentment but his heart decided he was jealous? Am I jealous? he asked himself. No, not possible. Right? ...Right.

     The red head looked up to see Minhyuk with a pissed expression. He walked over to him, more like stomped, and punched the wall beside his head. "Don't you ever compare yourself to her. You two are nothing alike. I've told you before, and I will tell you again, stop acting high and mighty," Minhyuk growled, glaring right into the kitty's tear filled eyes. The red head wanted to slap him, to punch him, do something to hurt him but non of it felt right at that moment. What was so special about Lia that made Minhyuk act so viciously? Why is Yukwon so beneath him that he can't be considered a friend as well?

     Yukwon angrily grabbed the jerk by the collar of his hoodie, his fingers curling painfully into the fabric. "High and mighty? I have respect for myself Minhyuk! I look up to you! Why cant you do the same for me?" the red head cried out, pulling the jerk closer. This gave Minhyuk full sight of the anger and sadness that seemed to always be dancing around in the kitty's eyes. Yukwon Is always sad or depressed, this anger just adding another coat to his dark eyes. Minhyuk sighed and looked away, simply unprepared to handle the woeful look in the boy's eyes. "Look at me damnit! I want you to see how much I resent you!" Yukwon seemed to cry out, forcing the jerk to pull his eyes back to his own. The tension was thick between the two teenagers as they stared at each other. Hormones. That is what Yukwon blamed as his eyes began to switch between his eyes and his lips. He was very handsome. His face was very well sculpted. So when the jerk leaned in ever so slightly, Yukwon simply accepted right away what his hormones were demanding of him

     Who know what would have have happened if their lips ever did actually did touch if a door did not slam in the distance. The echoing sound made both males jump and scurry away from each other. The heated flame of the moment was instantly blown out, leaving them in the cold silence. Yukwon remembers leaving the hall first, wanting to escape from the jerk. Once he reached the actual party, he noticed that the plan was in action. Jaehyo was doing his prank. This is when Minhyuk pushed the red head out the way to avenge his girlfriend. He remembers saying something about the jerk's actions, but he can not remember what exactly he said.

     Real time, Yukwon touched his lips at the memory with a sigh. He almost kissed him. "Why are we even dating if you won't take the time to pay attention, Yukwon?" Ana huffed. Yukwon suddenly realized that he was still in the restaurant with Ana. "I'm sorry, Ana. I was just distracted by something. What were you saying?" he asked.

     She pouted before repeating herself. Yukwon gave his insight every so now and then about her thoughts and ideas. They did this often, sit down and just talk. Today Yukwon was just extremely out of himself. His thoughts flew back to when she asked him out. Now that Yukwon thinks about it, his reasons for saying yes were the same for why he almost kissed Minhyuk. He was jealous. The jerk had a girlfriend he obviously cared for, the kitty wanted one too. His reasons for saying yes may not have been pure, but she was really nice and he enjoyed having her around.

     It was when he had thoughts like this that Yukwon realized that he was not who he once was. The innocence was out the window. He was using Ana for his own screwed reasons, he nearly lost his first kiss to an , and that same might be the person he has some sick crush on. "Can we go Ana? I'm not feeling good," he quickly asked the female for a way to escape. She nodded, worry for her boyfriend clear on her face. The two began to walk along the sidewalk, the sun bright in the sky. It was so nice to have a simplistic walk. Yukwon liked this escape very much. He decided to be a bit daring as he pulled the girl close and put his arm tightly around her.

     "Y-Yukwon..." Ana mumbled, her embarrassment clear in her voice as the cute, but also quite attractive, male cuddled her close as they walked. "Yes, love bug?" he asked teasingly. This side of himself is something he was still adapting to. His shy, adorable, loveable self was turning into something darker. Being around Block B causes anyone to change. They have a poisoning vibe that drags you into the darkness with them. Yukwon was changing a lot faster than most, but that was only because he had reasons to, right? He needed to protect himself.

     "N-Nothing. Never mind," she quickly replied, already use to the feeling of the male holding her close. Yukwon chuckled but stopped mid-laugh as his eyes landed on a small group walking across the street. It was Block B but B-Bomb and Zico were missing. Strange? "Hey guys!" Yukwon called over, the group turning their heads, their eyes widening as they saw how close the couple was.

     "O-Oh, hello Yukwon. I wasn't aware that you two were together...?" it was a statement, but Jaehyo posed it as a question. Yukwon smirked, very ily if you asked Ana, as he considered Jaehyo's response. "Oh my, did I forget to tell you? Yeah, we're together. For about a week now? You guys are really oblivious. That aside, where is dumb and dumber?" Yukwon questioned the absence of the leader and Kyung's owner.

     "B-Bomb and Zico? They have business to attend to. BBC stuff. Nothing that concerns you," he seemed to hiss in the kitty's direction. "Oh? I thought I was considered a member already with how much I hang around you guys," he pouted a little, his former self seeping through the cracks of his new personality. A small aww could be heard coming from none other than Yukwon's keeper Taeil. Ana laughed softly as she glanced up to see her boyfriend's face and the cute, but kind of overused, pout that found its way to his lips. His smirk is ier though, she thought to herself.

     "I mean, that is up to B-Bomb, Yukwon. I have no control over all of that," Jaehyo bargained. Yukwon nodded and tightened his hold on Ana, secretly enjoying the feeling of having the female in his arms. "Well we will get going now. See you guys tomorrow? Big quiz and all that good stuff," he jokingly complained about the worse of Fridays. He and his girlfriend left the group behind with a small wave.  

     "Did you guys know they were dating?" Jaehyo asked carefully as he watched the receding backs of the happy couple.

     "We thought you knew?" Jihoon defended he and Taeil.

     "How were we suppose to know? They never act like it in front of us," Kyung argued, upset that he was the last to know the kitty was dating Ana. Of course, the one mostly affected by the predicament was the gorgeous Jaehyo as he stared longingly at female's receding figure. "Let's get out of here. This place is making me sick," Jaehyo growled as he his heel and made way for the newly opened restaurant. The other three followed obediently.

     Meanwhile Zico and B-Bomb were struggling to make a deal with the teachers to continue to allow them to use the old teachers lounge. "Pleeease, ma'am? We keep it clean and are never in there during classes. We use it as a simple meet up place to do homework and such. Right, B-Bomb?" Zico compromised.

     "Yeah, yeah! We use it only for education purposes. You know Taeil and Jaehyo, correct? The school's best students and future prodigies? They study there with us. We promise that it is being put to good use. Pretty please, ma'am?" Minhyuk added on to the story Zico came up with on the spot. The older woman regarded them with a scowl and deep sigh.

     "If you're grades do not improve then we are taking the room away. Got it, Mr. Minhyuk? We will be monitoring your grades. Do not fail me," she agreed. The boys nodded viciously and high fived in relief once she was out of sight.

     "I was worried that she was going to take it from us there for a second. That is where Kyung and I first met. It's important, ya'know?" Zico reminisced the old memory of when they were all very young. Minhyuk sighed. It is also the place Yukwon punched the outta me. "Sure," the jerk answered as he made his way to the BBC, or Block B Clubroom that was aforementioned. He sat down on the counter, his favorite seat, and saw a bag hanging off the chair to the table. He raised an eyebrow as he jumped back off the counter and walked over to the mysterious bag. He ped it and peaked inside, seeing the kitty's papers in a scattered mess. For the most part, it was quizzes with A's marked on all of them. Minhyuk found himself smiling softly. He lied to me, huh? He had said his grades when we first met. It was weird for Minhyuk to be nostalgic, he had no real use for old memories, but he found Yukwon's lie to be quite amusing.

     He zipped the bag back up and threw it over his shoulder. Minhyuk planned to find him later to give it back to the kitty. The door opened with a bang making the jerk jump a little. He turned to see Lia barge into the room, her face instantly lighting up when her eyes landed on her boyfriend. "Baby!" she happy called, dashing over and hugging him tightly. He sighed and looked down at this side of Lia not most get to see. She is very innocent and sweet when it was just the two of them. Well, scratch that, she was only innocent and sweet when they were alone at the times she needed something.

     "What do you want, Lia?" he groaned as the girl smiled evilly. "You know, I've been having a hard time remembering the last time we've made out. It has been forever! And seeing Ana all over her new boyfriend makes me want to be all over mine, ya'know? Come oooon, one kiss?" she tried her hardest to persuade Minhyuk.

     "Ana has a new boyfriend?" he questioned, curious about who took the sweet girl in. She was, in fact, very sweet; however, B-Bomb was loyal to his beautiful Lia that he can not imagine parting from her. He would do anything for her, such as throwing dead flowers at her best friend, beating the crap out of his own best friend, and everything inbetween.

     "That is not what matters! Please baby? I miss kissing you. You're not as romantic anymore," she complained with a small pout. Yukwon pouts a lot too. It makes him look even more like a cat though. How could he not understand why we call him kitty? He is too adorable-

     Minhyuk shook his head to clear those thoughts. That kitty was not his first priority at the moment. "I have never been romantic," he replied, but nonetheless he pulled Lia close and pecked her lips softly. She smiled in spite into the kiss. It was always like that though. To others it may seem that Minhyuk has complete control over the girl, but she always gets what she wants. Minhyuk always runs back to her, always gives into her seductive requests, and has a hard time altogether saying no to the female.

      The soft kiss brings his thoughts back to another memory though. The one in the hallway of Jaehyo's house during a certain party. What had he been thinking about, leaning in like that? All he remembers is the painful look in the usual cheerfulness of the kitty's eyes. B-Bomb had no clue what drove him to want to kiss Yukwon. Maybe because I felt bad for him? A kiss to ease his pain? Minhyuk's thoughts started to distract him and he needed to pull away from his needy girlfriend and run his fingers through his blonde mess for hair.

     "I'm sorry babe. I just can't right now. Maybe later, alright?" he bargained before fixing the strap on his shoulder and exiting the BBC. His girlfriend's shouts of his name fell on deaf ears as he made his way down the hall. He then realized that it was in fact Yukwon's bag on his shoulder. God damnit! Why is that ing boy the only thing I can of right now? this ! He ran his fingers through his hair again, but this time aggressively due to his frustration.

     Because, in the end, Minhyuk felt every fiber of his being in that moment to kiss the life out of the kitty.

_______________________

Ssssssoooooo, that happened. Hehehe I actually did not plan to write my B-Babies point of view till the next chapter but I couldn't resist! An angry Minhyuk is a y Minhyuk, ya'know? No? Well...maybe I'm just weird? I find angry guys to be extremely y O_o ANYWAYS! What did you guys think of this? This was just a mushy gushy couple chapter to show the difference between the B-Bomb/Lia couple and Yukwon/Ana couple. One is sweet and one is really screwed up. BUT THAT'S OKAY! The screwier the couple, the better right? Bless my dark heart XD 

Oh and for those of you wondering the set up of the BBC it looks like this sort of but in red and black: lampada-par20-led-2.jpg You DO NOT KNOW how hard it was to find a picture with a counter, a table, and a couch all in the same room. I almost shot myself I was so stressed out. Take what you get, kay? Kay.

ALSO! I have two questions. ONE! Should I start naming the chapters or just leave it as numbers as not to get you guys confused? Maybe I could do both...all well. TWO! I was thinking that important chapters should fill my basic 2800 minimum while filler chapters, such as this, just go to 2000? That would mean faster updates for you guys. YOUR CHOICE THOUGH!

Hehe, super long outro! Sorry about that. I have a lot to talk to you guys about lately XD Also SUPER DUPER SORRY for not updating fast. School -_-

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna